Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineCount of Sabugosa
Nerdy floater
Male User Gallery

Football (that kind some people like)
    #22270808 - 09/21/15 06:27 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Please let us know what is your football team (for Europeans and others, of course), and how you came about to root for it. Do you belong to a fan club? What is your favorite cup or league (excluding the World Cup or European etc., cups)?

Me:

Sport Clube Corinthians Paulista
Why? My father's team. I did live in the neighborhood where the team was born when little and used to go to the matches every time I had a chance.

Fan club: None. Politics and fan clubs in Brazil do not mix well, and are all mixed-up.

Favorite cup or league: Copa Libertadores da América.

Current best player: Messi, closely followed by Neymar and few others.

Current best team: Always Corinthians.

PS: If anyone does not give a f about "soccer," there are plenty of other posts without having to f with a fresh post.

--------------------
In Hebrew, the words "wine" and "secret" hold the same numerologic value. When wine comes in, secrets spill out. Do you think the person who said that knew mushrooms? When mushrooms come in... Is there anything beyond a secret?

Edited by Count of Sabugosa (09/21/15 09:24 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleemf
Male

Re: Football (the real kind) [Re: Count of Sabugosa]
    #22270824 - 09/21/15 06:31 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Nobody gives a fuck about soccer.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Football (the real kind) [Re: emf] * 3
    #22271117 - 09/21/15 07:27 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Are you ever going to be anything other than an obnoxious troll with no redeeming social value?

--------------------

Invisibleemf
Male

Re: Football (the real kind) [Re: zappaisgod]
    #22271588 - 09/21/15 09:02 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Are you ever going to stop being a senile senior citizen that tries to bang shroomery chicks half his age (and younger)?

Travis, LOL!!!

Plus, nobody gives a shit about soccer aka fake football.

InvisibleRan-D
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Football (the real kind) [Re: emf] * 4
    #22271633 - 09/21/15 09:14 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Please keep your retarded bullshit in OTD.

Offlinespookman
Toad-licker

Re: Football (the real kind) [Re: emf]
    #22271642 - 09/21/15 09:16 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

I love how soccer fans claim their code as The One True Football.

"You can't use your hands!" they cry. Except if you're the goalie, or the ball goes out of bounds, in which case you HAVE to use your hands to bring it back in.

You can use your head, arse, back, shoulder, chest, stomach. It should be called Everything-But-Your-Hands-(Unless-You're-A-Goalie-Or-Taking-A-Throw-In-Then-Hands-Are-Fine)-Ball.

Bit of a mouthful though. :tongue:

There is only one code of football in which the ONLY way to score a goal is to KICK the ball. Australian Football.

Check it out:

--------------------
Subterranean Hermes, guardian of my father's realms,
Become my saviour and my ally, in answer to my prayer.
For I am come and do return to this my land.
- Aristophanes, The Frogs.

OfflineCount of Sabugosa
Nerdy floater
Male User Gallery

Re: Football (the real kind) [Re: spookman]
    #22271688 - 09/21/15 09:23 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

It is a joke. By the way, never claimed it was "the one true sport" lol. Love Rugby. Don't know Australian football!

TITLE CHANGED

man that's a badass sport.

--------------------
In Hebrew, the words "wine" and "secret" hold the same numerologic value. When wine comes in, secrets spill out. Do you think the person who said that knew mushrooms? When mushrooms come in... Is there anything beyond a secret?

Edited by Count of Sabugosa (09/21/15 09:27 PM)

Invisibleemf
Male

Re: Football (the real kind) [Re: Ran-D]
    #22271725 - 09/21/15 09:31 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Ran-D said:
Please keep your retarded bullshit in OTD.

Butthurt about the 2015-2016 49ers and your upcoming 60 day sports forum ban, LOL!!!

Offlinespookman
Toad-licker

#22271764 - 09/21/15 09:44 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

royque1980 said:
It is a joke. By the way, never claimed it was "the one true sport" lol. Love Rugby. Don't know Australian football!

TITLE CHANGED

man that's a badass sport.

No, I wasn't saying you, just soccer fans in general. I love all codes of football - soccer, both rugbies, American football, Australian football, Gaelic football. Are there any others?

--------------------

Offlinespookman
Toad-licker

Re: Football (the real kind) [Re: spookman]
    #22271775 - 09/21/15 09:46 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Speaking of the 49ers, what do NFL fans think of Jarryd Hayne? To change from Australian rugby league and make the NFL at 27 is a remarkable achievement.

--------------------

InvisibleRan-D
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Football (the real kind) [Re: emf] * 2
    #22271869 - 09/21/15 10:15 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Not really, you just have the maturity level of a 10 year old and your posts are an embarrassment to yourself and the entire site.

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

Re: Football (the real kind) [Re: Ran-D]
    #22272339 - 09/22/15 01:04 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

I don't really watch soccer but I've been playing for like 15 years. Through out school. I'm 24 now and when I see people playing at the local fields ill grab my cleats and join in. Chelsea was always my favorite team though.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

OfflineCount of Sabugosa
Nerdy floater
Male User Gallery

Re: Football (the real kind) [Re: Enjoywho]
    #22272650 - 09/22/15 05:00 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Chelsea has a great team these days. I obviously played soccer (in Brazil they would have rejected my existence if i didn't), but I am terrible at it.

--------------------

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

#22273283 - 09/22/15 09:56 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

I can't really enjoy or get into soccer, I did enjoy playing it when i was 4 though :crazy:

OfflineCount of Sabugosa
Nerdy floater
Male User Gallery

Re: Football (the real kind) [Re: psilocybinjunkie]
    #22273567 - 09/22/15 11:14 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

lol You could try playing it today as well if you'd like. Plenty of latinos playing in US fields. In the US it is popular among women, and they kick some good soccer ass. I love the national team, by the way, male or female.

(By the messages of trolling through hatred I really see that soccer is HATED in the US. That, ladies and gentlemen, is beyond my capabilities of comprehension).

Quote:

spookman said:
No, I wasn't saying you, just soccer fans in general. I love all codes of football - soccer, both rugbies, American football, Australian football, Gaelic football. Are there any others?

Yeah, I guess it's some sort of jealousy toward the dominant nation-state. I see Rugby is peaking in Brazil, but there is no support. You forgot "Football-Volley;" "Beach soccer," "Society soccer" - inside a court, not outside in the field, and probably many more.

The only sport in the US I like but don't understand at all is football (the basics I do, but not enough). I like me some baseball, love basketball, etc. So I really don't understand "hating a sport."

--------------------

Edited by Count of Sabugosa (09/22/15 11:18 AM)

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

Re: Football (that kind some people like) [Re: Count of Sabugosa]
    #22273934 - 09/22/15 12:51 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

royque1980 said:
Please let us know what is your football team (for Europeans and others, of course), and how you came about to root for it. Do you belong to a fan club? What is your favorite cup or league (excluding the World Cup or European etc., cups)?

Me:

Sport Clube Corinthians Paulista
Why? My father's team. I did live in the neighborhood where the team was born when little and used to go to the matches every time I had a chance.

Fan club: None. Politics and fan clubs in Brazil do not mix well, and are all mixed-up.

Favorite cup or league: Copa Libertadores da América.

Current best player: Messi, closely followed by Neymar and few others.

Current best team: Always Corinthians.

PS: If anyone does not give a f about "soccer," there are plenty of other posts without having to f with a fresh post.

Fifa 16 drops today bro!

club: Chelsea
Fangroup: Chelsea
Players: Hazzard, Neymar, Messi, Zlatlan (I got my eye on the Selecao’s D.Costa, dude has jets)
Current best team: I was going to say City but they just lost to fucking west ham :burke:

Madrid and Barca are head and shoulders above the rest of the world.

Neymar played for Santos right?

Don’t mind the retards here. Some people actually appreciate sports that take patience. Plus soccer is beautiful and all about creativity*skill on the fly.

American Football has very few skill players

OfflineCount of Sabugosa
Nerdy floater
Male User Gallery

Re: Football (that kind some people like) [Re: elax420]
    #22274014 - 09/22/15 01:10 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Nice! In England I am Liverpool. A Beatle-maniac and sentimental. lol

Yeah, Barça and Madrid have been displaying the best game with Bayern Munich and selected few (Atletico de Madrid did a job on them, eh).

D. Costa is a great player, but there is something amiss with the Seleção... Try to keep an eye out for Renato Augusto!

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Football (the real kind) [Re: Enjoywho]
    #22274153 - 09/22/15 01:37 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Enjoywho said:
I don't really watch soccer but I've been playing for like 15 years. Through out school. I'm 24 now and when I see people playing at the local fields ill grab my cleats and join in. Chelsea was always my favorite team though.

I only watch the World Cup anymore.  I've seen a few league games from several countries and the difference in quality of play between them and the World Cup is astonishing.

--------------------

Invisibleelax420
Anal Destroyer
 User Gallery

Re: Football (the real kind) [Re: zappaisgod]
    #22274591 - 09/22/15 03:10 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

royque1980 said:
Nice! In England I am Liverpool. A Beatle-maniac and sentimental. lol

Yeah, Barça and Madrid have been displaying the best game with Bayern Munich and selected few (Atletico de Madrid did a job on them, eh).

D. Costa is a great player, but there is something amiss with the Seleção... Try to keep an eye out for Renato Augusto!

Atletico is meh.
They lost Manduzic, and I’m not a fan of Torres.

Steven Gerrard was an awesome player. Anfield is epic, and Liverpool is a iconic club. I Respect them.

Selecao: Dude you guys ripped us (USA) not saying that means much but you put on a clinic, without Oscar, Silva, and only a bit of Neymar. You guys gonna comeback with a vengeance in Russia. Gotta give a shout out to Willian too. Dude kills it down the wing.

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Enjoywho said:

I only watch the World Cup anymore.  I've seen a few league games from several countries and the difference in quality of play between them and the World Cup is astonishing.

Madrid and Barca are the best squads on the planet. Way better than any international could ever be. I am partial to Spanish style but come on

Neymar, Suarez, Messi,
Iniesta,

and Pique......

All World class players and only 2 are from the same country.

Same story at Madrid with Ronaldo, Bale, and Ramos. The starting 11 for both squads could be first team in any club in the world. The disparity is really that much. Bayern maybe not because they have all the German WC studs... but anywhere else for sure.

Belgium is the international squad on the rise. Cortouis is gonna be the next Neuer.

ZIG: USA plays Mexico in a Confederations cup (wc warmup tourney) playoff Oct 11. Mexico is fucking good right now and USA is as bad as they’ve been in years so it could be ugly.

OfflineCount of Sabugosa
Nerdy floater
Male User Gallery

Re: Football (the real kind) [Re: elax420]
    #22274934 - 09/22/15 04:18 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

haha My standards are a bit "old-timish" I guess... I also believe in conspiracies that best belong somewhere else. But my standards come from, most recently, Maradona, for example! But yes, you are right, they deserve that break!

--------------------

Edited by Count of Sabugosa (09/22/15 04:19 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom