Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedarkstar45
inquisitivetraveler
Male User Gallery

Has anyone here ever tripped Mindfolded? or maybe just blindfolded?
    #6288156 - 11/15/06 11:55 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I was looking at alex greys website and he sells these blind folds that allow you to be in complete darkness with your eyes open. Have any of you tried one of these while tripping? Im thinking about getting one for my planned 7gram trip in january. what do you guys think.

http://www.toolsforwellness.com/mf001.html

--------------------
There he goes...
One of God's own prototypes.
A high powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production.
Too weird to live and too rare to die.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTMshroom
one
Re: Has anyone here ever tripped Mindfolded? or maybe just blindfolded? [Re: darkstar45]
    #6288215 - 11/16/06 12:18 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

If you buy a black bandana for 1 dollar, roll it up and put it over your eyes with the lights off......you will be in complete darkness. You dont really need "special" alex greys eye-mask or anything. you dig?

Offlinedarkstar45
inquisitivetraveler
Male User Gallery

Re: Has anyone here ever tripped Mindfolded? or maybe just blindfolded? [Re: TMshroom]
    #6288263 - 11/16/06 12:46 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

id probably feel pretty stupid in a pair of those too. although the idea of having eyes open while in complete darkness is appealing. ive never had a cev experience, then again i always forget to close my eyes  :foreheadslap:

--------------------
There he goes...

OfflineTMshroom
one
Re: Has anyone here ever tripped Mindfolded? or maybe just blindfolded? [Re: darkstar45]
    #6288277 - 11/16/06 01:00 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Try doing this next time you trip, sit down in a very nice and comfy spot, such as your bed, couch, eban bag, w/e makes you comfy. Try to sit in liek a meditative, cross leg position, close your eyes, relax and take a deep breath. WOW

OfflineEraserhead
Lost Soul
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth
Re: Has anyone here ever tripped Mindfolded? or maybe just blindfolded? [Re: TMshroom]
    #6288627 - 11/16/06 05:44 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I never had CEV's untill my 50'th or so trip....coulden't figure out WTF people were going on about about CEV's

Then I decided to go to a festival, and dosed a little to hard on the mush, and walked around for 5 hours with a friend, not knowing if I had my eyes open or shut most of the time, it didnt really matter, everything was blending and merging colors.
Shortly after, I had my first LSD CEV's with a hottie on halloween in a motel room... god that was incredible, watching the circle of life dance before my eyes to shpongle, while necking with a chick....

--------------------

Invisiblekija
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Has anyone here ever tripped Mindfolded? or maybe just blindfolded? [Re: Eraserhead]
    #6289785 - 11/16/06 12:58 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

never had a journey without closed eye/blindfold says foaf and he has "tripped" many times.

This is were you find the "soul" of the plant he says.Let go, Let the plant take you and teach you its ways.

This friend might be crazy tho.

Whos crazy??
Peace

--------------------
Am I breathing up or down? says the speaking fictional character.

OfflineEraserhead
Lost Soul
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth
Re: Has anyone here ever tripped Mindfolded? or maybe just blindfolded? [Re: kija]
    #6289796 - 11/16/06 01:00 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I've always said "You have to be crazy, to be able to define crazy."

--------------------

Offlineleafing
Male User Gallery
    #6289839 - 11/16/06 01:07 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

darkstar45 said:
I was looking at alex greys website and he sells these blind folds that allow you to be in complete darkness with your eyes open. Have any of you tried one of these while tripping? Im thinking about getting one for my planned 7gram trip in january. what do you guys think.

http://www.toolsforwellness.com/mf001.html

ummm try this.... walk over to the wall look for the light swaitch turn it off and guess what . you can be in complete dakness with your eyes open... oh sorrry that was my uncle who wrote that.. wow that sounds prettty interesting

--------------------

"The psychedelic experience is just the temporary disruption of psychophysics and the telepathic emergence of synchronic linguistics "

~Leafing~

Invisiblelaughingdog
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: cheaper than Mindfold [Re: leafing]
    #6290008 - 11/16/06 01:39 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

i use a soft dark synthetic hat, and roll it down a bit over the eyes, sometimes for sleepin or relaxing during the day

also cheaper

http://www.yogaaccessories.com/LavenderEyePillows.asp?gclid=CPbJ_-myzIgCFRh8UAodBlD9lQ

and also more at

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=yoga+eye+pillow&btnG=Google+Search

OfflineNewbieS
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal
    #6290010 - 11/16/06 01:40 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

You should take a trip to an isolation tank, where you can't see, hear, feel or smell. Imagine what a trip would be like under sensory deprivation.

Invisiblelaughingdog
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: cheaper than Mindfold [Re: laughingdog]
    #6290022 - 11/16/06 01:42 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

the hat is very light weight and doesn't fall off in a semi reclining position
when lying down even a dark sock or wash cloth etc. will work

then again zen folks meditate with eyes open

Offlinedarkstar45
inquisitivetraveler
Male User Gallery

Re: Has anyone here ever tripped Mindfolded? or maybe just blindfolded? [Re: Newbie]
    #6290686 - 11/16/06 05:22 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

NewbieShroomie said:
You should take a trip to an isolation tank, where you can't see, hear, feel or smell. Imagine what a trip would be like under sensory deprivation.

I would be very down for that experience. you'd probably have to buy your own or go to one of the flotation clinics in the netherlands to be able to do that while tripping.

--------------------
There he goes...

OfflineSRAsephiroth
enumerations AurAin Soph tree oflife
    #6291079 - 11/16/06 07:00 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

its fun to just wear an eyepatch tho full blind works too. its fun its better just to use the dark

--------------------
the deep blue Tree, Seven horse sing to be on the mark dont forget the other 3 that dont sing

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: Has anyone here ever tripped Mindfolded? or maybe just blindfolded? [Re: SRAsephiroth]
    #6291092 - 11/16/06 07:03 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Warm bath tub, every light in the house off, lights in the bathroom off - pretty much total darkness.

Psychedelics have always been so intensely visual for me, I dont think I've ever had a trip where I didnt get OEVs or CEVs.

Then again, the past while I've been getting CEV's while 100% sober when I'm tired... I think my brain is starting to get wired a little funny :P

OfflineHeffy
BrauMeister
 User Gallery

Loc: International Traveller
Re: Has anyone here ever tripped Mindfolded? or maybe just blindfolded? [Re: kaniz]
    #6292430 - 11/16/06 11:49 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

When I want to see total darkness with my eyes open I place my palms over my eye sockets.

--------------------
I am the king of Rome, and above grammar! - Emperor Sigismund

OfflineYayitsme
10-56
Male
Re: Has anyone here ever tripped Mindfolded? or maybe just blindfolded? [Re: Heffy]
    #6293677 - 11/17/06 11:40 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Haha its funny that you mentioned this. One of my friends took some acid with 2 girls, somewhere in the trip things got heavy and they blindfolded him and gave him dome. Imagine the cevs on that one.

InvisibleHeisencybin
Heisencybin
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ohio Flag
    #22259641 - 09/19/15 10:40 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Every shroom trip I am mind folded for hours. Sometimes the whole trip or until I smoke weed. I think this technique needs more attention. This is how you fucking trip lol

InvisibleLocN9ne
ɢᄋᄋd ԲᄋЯ ᄁᄋȚᅢΙᄁɢ ᄂᄋ₩ᄂΙԲᄐ
 User Gallery

Loc: to the brain Flag
Re: Has anyone here ever tripped Mindfolded? or maybe just blindfolded? [Re: Newbie]
    #22261371 - 09/19/15 06:13 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Newbie said:

I just recently did this... smh...I went for 90 minutes, in retrospect I should have done 180 because I got out of that tank high AF ...lmmfao, when I'm trippin I can't look sober people in the face without laughing hysterically...the woman is trying to give me some tea and wanting everyone (from the other tanks in the building) to sit in the room and relax and talk...ha, I had to just leave... it is pretty fuckin cool though.

--------------------

Q&A
US vs. THEM

The more I learn, the less I know.

OfflineHanz
Freak & Gentleman
Male

Loc: Amsterdam
Re: Has anyone here ever tripped Mindfolded? or maybe just blindfolded? [Re: LocN9ne]
    #22261563 - 09/19/15 06:57 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Using the bandana doesn't work for me. I've got a big nose. :shrug: There's always some space left at the bottom of the field of vision where light creeps in. I can make the room almost totally dark, but not 100% pitch black.

So, I bought fancy eye patches for my recent MXE adventure, thinking I was going to use them. Turned out I was so whacked during the trip that nothing mattered anymore. It was 95% dark without the blindfold, and that was good enough.

In general though I do prefer darkness when tripping. I'm not sure about those tanks, I've never done that. But I would love to do real sensory deprivation once in a cave or something. Real 100% darkness. And then adapt to it say 12 hours before taking any substance. :crazy2:

:heart: Hanz

--------------------
Small scale alternative parties rich in empathy and extravagance. Happen to know of one in the vicinity of Amsterdam? PM me my dear fellow. I love to meet some other freaks.

Oh and, if you can,.. embrace the nyctomorph. It needs you.

InvisibleLocN9ne
ɢᄋᄋd ԲᄋЯ ᄁᄋȚᅢΙᄁɢ ᄂᄋ₩ᄂΙԲᄐ
 User Gallery

Loc: to the brain Flag
Re: Has anyone here ever tripped Mindfolded? or maybe just blindfolded? [Re: Hanz]
    #22262254 - 09/19/15 09:26 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

A cave is hardly sensory deprivation... compared to a tank... and I'm gonna tell you, idgaf how long you are down in a cave your eyes will never adjust...not even a little bit...there is zero light in caves so there is nothing to adjust to...caves are a mere 2nd compared to a float tank...my 2 cents

--------------------

Q&A
US vs. THEM

The more I learn, the less I know.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom