Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefoobar99
Stranger
HBWR - Adding Spearmint to convert LSA to LSH?
    #22237361 - 09/14/15 04:04 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

I will soon have some Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds, and I have heard that adding peppermint to it converts the LSA into something stronger, mostly more visual LSH. I do not have access to peppermint, however, I do have some bags of spearmint tea and I wanted to know if I could use this to convert the LSA to LSH. It isn't that big of a deal if I can't do it, but it would be nice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinethewanderer25
Special Karma
 User Gallery

Loc: Hyperspace
Re: HBWR - Adding Spearmint to convert LSA to LSH? [Re: foobar99]
    #22239069 - 09/14/15 10:43 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

I highly doubt it its really hard to make. Ohhh sorry I thought you meant lysergic acid hydrazide but it seems this may work https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=5733 Sorry im not to familiar with this kind of LSH but it seems interesting.

--------------------

Offlinefoobar99
Stranger
Re: HBWR - Adding Spearmint to convert LSA to LSH? [Re: thewanderer25]
    #22243407 - 09/15/15 09:11 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

In that thread you gave a link to, it says that it's a substance called acetaldehyde that converts LSA to LSH. I did some research on acetaldehyde, and it says that it is found in alcohol, no info on spearmint though. I'm going to use a simple alcohol extract technique with these seeds using vanilla extract, which has 41% alcohol. I'm not sure if that will have the acetaldehyde in it or not, but it seems like this is as far as I will get with this question.

Offlinethewanderer25
Special Karma
 User Gallery

Loc: Hyperspace
    #22243428 - 09/15/15 09:21 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Sorry bro :shrug: never tried it but it may work I find LSA to be a waste of time but maybe this is better :goodluck: Idk it may work try it out and post the results it may help future people. :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleLSDollar
Trans-female

Loc: Up Up and Away Flag
Re: HBWR - Adding Spearmint to convert LSA to LSH? [Re: thewanderer25]
    #22243702 - 09/15/15 10:22 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Well i tell you what. I researched so much on this, but i missed a couple physical effects. This was all about 10 months ago, I have not taken lsa since, even if I wanted to trip so bad, I would not touch the stuff. I have since found a good site for magic truffles, and have had a handfull of level 4 trips that I have enjoyed much more than this.

I did a hwbr extraction, i did 500 seeds, got what I got. I had no idea how much i took. I tried a couple times just the lsa itself, it was a orange/yellow color. I did a two step extraction, i was doing dmt extraction at the same time, i cant remember the ingredients but its one of the most popular ones out there.

What i ended up doing, i took two 00 gel caps, some cold mint extract, i think it was a peppermint. I put it in the fridge, let it cool for a couple hours. I then added 2/3 full 00 gell cap, then put a few drops of the mint extract to the gel caps until it was full. Put the end cap on, and let sit in fridge for a hour, shaking every 5-10 mins.

I took both caps at same time, this may of been stupid on my part, you can always take more, cant take less. I forgot that simple, and common saying.

I cant remember everything that happened, but this is what I did.

I took them both, and I remember I threw up, it was horrible dry heave, it was on a empty stomach, did not eat that day, it had to of been 14+ hours since last meal. I felt the effects of lsa, but it had visuals!. I was so stoked. But with lsa, you have the constriction, something I found that helped was yohimbe(spelling), there may be more products to help you, but this is what helped me while on lsa.

I got some constriction, and took a few drops of this yohimbe, it did not take much for it to help me when on lsa. It did not help this time, i took a little more and waited.

By time my time limit for taking more was up, i was having breathing constriction, it was very severe to where i had to breath through my mouth at hardest I could to breath. I masaged my neck and it would get better, but only for minutes at a time.

The visuals were like shrooms, just a little edgy and different, I havn't tried lsd, so cant compare to that. By time I really started freaking out about my breathing, i stopped caring about my visuals, i took a shower, or three that night.

By time I came down, it was 8-10 hours later where the constriction stopped, i was so close to calling 911, but all i could think of is my job, everything I had going, i was on probation, not any longer but could not get into trouble with the law for this. I think this may of been a ego death situation, I dont think i have had one, but i accepted death at many points during the "trip".

Since then, I have not pursued any other way of tripping besides lsd, or shrooms. I would not turn down LSD, and have tripped with great success with the shrooms since then. I threw all the lsa extract out, it had 50+ doses compared to what I was taking left. I have tried dmt once since then, and dmt is the other one I would try. I was looking for something similar to shrooms in the trips as I could not find a way to trip, but after that I would not do anything again. It was bad.

I am not discouraging you to try this, you may like it. I may have over did the lsa+mint extract, I dont know. I do not want to find out, this is my "trip report" on what happened to me, its up to you but myself i wont touch the stuff because of the physical effects, shrooms are way better in every way about it. LSA trips, you get bright colors you may get visuals, but are the physical effects worth it

Edited by LSDollar (09/15/15 10:26 PM)

Offlineflickedbic
Sojourner
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fractalic Fabric
    #22244401 - 09/16/15 04:19 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Don't use Vanilla extract; it seems the Vanillin adduct significantly lowers potency.

Quote:

Pure Organic Vanilla Extract (Vanillin, or 3-methoxy-4-hydroxy-benzaldehyde) - Substantially reduces the potency.  The same cold water tea was used to generate both a vanilla and a cinnamon mixture.  The vanilla was taken by 2 people and the cinnamon was taken by 1 simultaneously.  The vanilla more rapidly produced the sensation of rising into psychedelia, however it actually never got there.  Dose for one person with the vanilla was taken up to 15 seeds immediately while the cinnamon was at 5 seeds.  The 5 seed cinnamon person was having a strongly elevated mood and generally trippy perspective on things while the 15 seed vanilla person was experiencing a somewhat negative vibe though easily able to relate to the other person.  The most pronounced effect was an increased saturation in perceived color with an emphasis on purple, many things looked more pastel but not too impressively so.  The person consuming 5 seeds of vanilla experienced no difference from baseline.

http://herbs.mxf.yuku.com/topic/11016097/Various-Aldehyde-Combinations#.VflBAX016So

Fresh peppermint leaf from the supermarket cold section or individually hermetically sealed peppermint teabags are recommended sources of acetaldehyde.

--------------------
Favorite entheogen experiences in descending order:
1)Combo of oral DMT + smoked Bufotenine
2)Amanita (urine drank twice)
3)Mushrooms > Achuma 16"+cid(still need higher dose Achuma)> Cid (still need high dose)
4)Morning Glory-HBWR (+cumin, cinnamon aldehyde adducts) > Methyl chavicol (need more activators)
5)Salvia (need to try quid)

All readable matter in the above post is ficticious... any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Blessing.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds