Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
I hate to admit it, but Americans were right (in this case)
    #2224346 - 01/06/04 09:04 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I used to smoke my joints the Dutch way. That's tobacco plus weed in various quantities. Tonight I rolled a pure weed joint and it rocked. The problem is that you have to roll these joints really tight. Like smaller than 0,5cm. Was pretty difficult to get right, especially cause I was already stoned. I also used a long and narrow piece of cardboard in the end. This helps to cool the hot weed smoke. I didn't toke very deep and held the smoke in my mouth for a few seconds to cool. Slim pure-joints are important or else you get way too stoned and cough, especially with the better Dutch stuff. I think this is why tobacco/weed is the preffered method in Holland, because that's way easier to roll.
The stone seemed way higher and nicer. It also tasted good. But I have to experiment more before I can draw conclusions. Won't take more than a week or two  :stash: :spliff: :grin:

btw
I really like the pub, good vibes flow here!  :heartpump:

--------------------
futuretribe.space

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedaywalker
Do you dream in color?

Loc: in my skin
Re: I hate to admit it, but Americans were right (in this case) [Re: cybrbeast]
    #2224352 - 01/06/04 09:09 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

told ya so!

:stash: :bong: :rocket:

--------------------
"I suggest we ... learn to love our ... selves before it ... becomes illegal."

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #2224504 - 01/06/04 10:33 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Mixing sucks, I have no idea why anyone does it.

You can roll large joints with pure weed... you'll just get really stoned. I guess it's a matter of practice.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Offlinekosmic_charlie
Truckin' in style
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep Elem
Re: I hate to admit it, but Americans were right (in this ca [Re: cybrbeast]
    #2224514 - 01/06/04 10:37 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah pure marijuana joints are the way to go. I never understood mixing it with tobacco.

--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

OfflineCubieman420
Sharing in thegroove
 User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: I hate to admit it, but Americans were right (in this ca [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2224520 - 01/06/04 10:40 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

No shit, theres nothing worse than taking a big rip of tobacco when you just want to taste sweet mary jane.

--------------------
"...now waters run free, no more fish in the sea..."
1983-2004

InvisibleOldSpice
Geritol Breath...
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crankytown, Texas
    #2224521 - 01/06/04 10:40 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I`ve never mey anyone who ever mixed... :confused:

--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty

You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
Re: I hate to admit it, but Americans were right (in this ca [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #2224524 - 01/06/04 10:41 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I can't stand tobacco. I know the plant actually smells quite nice but for some reason i gag instantly when i smell it, simmilar to smelling salts. I think it has something to do with i was always around my chain smoking uncle as a kid and his life got fucked up badly.

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: I hate to admit it, but Americans were right (in this ca [Re: cybrbeast]
    #2224527 - 01/06/04 10:42 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Pub is cool :thumbup:

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I hate to admit it, but Americans were right (in this case) [Re: OldSpice]
    #2224547 - 01/06/04 10:47 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I've seen the light now, but it's no wonder that Dutch people start smoking with tobacco/weed mix (and most never unlearn it). Because from the getgo you have acces to some of the strongest smoke. When I was 13 I used to think HQ White Widow was standard shit. Later I found out it's usually the strongest smoke in the shop. I think it was better for my head to roll my big and clumsy joints with tobacco..

Edited by cybrbeast (01/06/04 10:49 PM)

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #2225387 - 01/07/04 08:33 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Most of the time I like the pure weed high better too :grin:

But usually when I'm going out or something it's way easier to roll with very little tabacco + a nice amount of weed (definately more weed that tobacco; 1/4 tobaco 3/4 weed I think) it just rolls way easier.
Some of my friends roll these fat joints, even with hasj. I usually refuse to smoke them and roll my own :laugh:

When you smoke hasj in joints you need a little tobacco though... i make very thin joints with lots of hasj and only a little tobacco, much better high that way.
Pure hasj/weed is still the shit :cool:

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
Re: I hate to admit it, but Americans were right (in this case) [Re: stefan]
    #2225551 - 01/07/04 09:49 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

As a treat to myself I do occassionly purchase a couple of blunt wraps, rum and honey for preference.
Stones the ballix clean off me. I dont find it excessive to use two grams for one joint if its pure. Lets be honest after smoking that I'm not really fit to smoke more so its swings and roundabouts were the stash is concerned.
I rolled a good fat pure grass joint for a party last week and no one else in the room could smoke it comfortably without coughing up a lung. One Heathen even asked if he could break it open and roll it with shag! He was kicked to the kerb.
As I've got a huge tub of top leaf mixed with little pieces of bud in my cupboard I have been mixing a little bud with that and smoking in wraps. Tastes alight. Truely good stone.
In Ireland we grew up with the tobacco method. As grass was just to hard to come by and the hash tastes of shit it needs the cool, smooth full flavour of Drum shag to mellow it a bit.
When I was younger I simply could'nt understand the American way. Now I to see the light.
One time in Holland I sat and watched these three Moroccans rolling a bag of weed into the same post office brwn wrapping paper, soaking the entire spliff in spit and firing up. People were falling over from the passive smoke! Fair fcuks to the guys as they smoked to the end and continued talking. Impressive? I thought so.

*coughcough*

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Re: I hate to admit it, but Americans were right (in this case) [Re: SummerBreeze]
    #2225593 - 01/07/04 10:09 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

if your weed is really dry it smokes very light when you smoke it pure, no coughing!

OfflineOpenminded
Dicotyledon

Loc: England.
    #2225658 - 01/07/04 10:42 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I've always mixed in a little tobacco, because it was easier to roll. Now that I can roll better I might give it a go pure...
NEVER use rolling tobacco though!! UUURRRGHHHHH!!!! I hate it when people do that, I think it's really nasty. I usually use Marlboro Lights to skin up with, or American Spirit Lights, because they have very little flavour and not too much crap in them (especially the ASL's, which are 100% tobacco).

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Re: I hate to admit it, but Americans were right (in this case) [Re: Openminded]
    #2225718 - 01/07/04 11:05 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

IMO the taste of smoke sucks anyway, but cigarette tobacco tastes WAY worse than rolling tobacco

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
Re: I hate to admit it, but Americans were right (in this case) [Re: stefan]
    #2225860 - 01/07/04 11:48 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Its shag all the way for me with joints. The taste of filtered cigaretes in a joint just dos'nt rock my boat at all. Its a last resort. Have you ever went through that agonising ritual after running out of papers, there are no shops around and you want a smoke so you hollow the tobbaco out of the case, mix in some smoke and painstakingly re-fill the case with the mixture. Takes you an age then its only 1/4 of the size from it started as?

I'm not even sure if that is meant to have a question mark at the end. But I fear I'm ver', ver' stoned.

*SummerBreeze-Not Making Much Sense In Antwerpen*

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
Re: I hate to admit it, but Americans were right (in this case) [Re: SummerBreeze]
    #2225907 - 01/07/04 11:59 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Pure is fine as long as it does not burn my lungs. Smoking filtered cigarettes without filter(like in a joint) doesn't rock my boat either. Shag(rolling tobacco) is way better.

Quote:

Have you ever went through that agonising ritual after running out of papers, there are no shops around and you want a smoke so you hollow the tobbaco out of the case, mix in some smoke and painstakingly re-fill the case with the mixture. Takes you an age then its only 1/4 of the size from it started as?

Yes  :frown: Takes more than an age to make. Takes less than 10seconds to smoke....

OfflinekREATION1
kяедτιסи1

#2226305 - 01/07/04 03:16 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

i once saw on a tv program that the 1st time tobacco was introduced into Holland it was a mixture of tobacco and cannabis. maybe that's why most still smoke it that way.

--------------------
"an immigrant from heaven on earth with a work visa"

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #2226619 - 01/07/04 05:10 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

yes we Americans know how to get fucked-up

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: I hate to admit it, but Americans were right (in this case) [Re: Strumpling]
    #2226899 - 01/07/04 07:51 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I think that mixing with tabacco is marijuana abuse. I don't smoke tobacco though. That shit will kill you.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #2227543 - 01/08/04 04:38 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Making joints out of filter ciggarettes is the way most people in Nepal smoke  :smile:
At least I read that in Pot Planet. Cool book btw.

Stefan, when it comes to hash you definately need some tobacco or a pipe etc. Especially with ICE hash  :grin:

Here is a pure joint I rolled, my third try, not that good yet. It's really small and should have been a bit longer, but it was a one person smoke. And I was already stoned. In Off-topic they called it a toothpick :frown:

OK it is a toothpick, but I like it, and it smokes great. It might seem as not enough weed, but if it were a little longer it would be enough for one. White Widow 18%-21% I've been told.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds