Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
Theroy on 4th Dimensional Contiousness
    #2223807 - 01/06/04 07:07 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Theroy on 4th Dimensional Contiousness-

If you can concieve eternity and Infinity, particularly pertaining to time and space, then you should come to the conclusion that anything and everything imaginable exists somewhere and in sometime.

I theroize that after we die, our souls enter the 4th dimension, from there we can enter worlds and dimensions with our thoughts. Any plane imagineable can be concieved and entered for us to explore. Perhaps in soul form, or perhaps whithin a shell, like in our reality now.

This could be the gateway for new lives we live- like reincarnation, but anywhere and anytime can be attained for us to enter. A new life within another reality and a new shell could give us a different perspective of contiousness. An animal-like contiousness even can allow us to learn as much as any other incarnation can. If everything is in the eye of the beholder, no one organism is better than another. On Earth alone, there are smart animals that have different abilaties that man does not have. A dolphin is smart, right? Maybe the trade-offs for re-incarnating as a dolphin can allow is to explore sound and language differently (sonar). There are also many spectrums of light that our eyes cannot see, maybe other animals can see in different ways, or their brain in different ways that might be very different, yet have the same capacity as a human's (just be alien and uncomprehendable to us now from our current form and contiousness). A plant probably has a very different way of precieving it's reality that might also be as complete as a humans.

(Just trying to think out-of-the-box here)  :tongue:

<-8->

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinefalcon
In the green

Re: Theroy on 4th Dimensional Contiousness [Re: Murex]
    #2223926 - 01/06/04 08:13 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

did you ever think without time there would be no consciousness, part of you is probably already outside the box :smirk:

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
    #2223939 - 01/06/04 08:17 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Heh, thats interesting. So maybe like the 4th dimension is kind of like the "floaters realm" ?

I always think about what its like for a plant, what it percieves, how its entire self interacts with the world around it. And other things, like a book, or a cd, or a corner in the wall. Heh... Good to see you post in here again :thumbup:

--------------------
What?

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
Re: Theroy on 4th Dimensional Contiousness [Re: Zero7a1]
    #2223986 - 01/06/04 08:36 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I'm probably wrong, keeping in mind that I'm confused about this over on Swami's thread, but I have been thinking that the 4th, or maybe 5th, dimension is where God is, and that's why we can't see Him. And that time doesn't exist there, like it does here.

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

OfflineDeiymiyan
I AM

Loc: Within the Realm of Imagi...
Re: Theroy on 4th Dimensional Contiousness [Re: Frog]
    #2224010 - 01/06/04 08:45 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

The only angle to this that I have to share is a physics one, where we physically dwell in the fourth dimension, where time [as discussed in textbooks] is the fourth dimension.

Where time seems to be different is in the mind... Perhaps that is the next step up... ie- the 5th.

I think the concept of God is far beyond the 10th; I'd even say that the 11th, as described by Super Gravity Theory, is the doorway towards a greater understanding of this complexity we call God.

--------------------

Dei Gratia de integro,

Veni Vidi Vici:

In Nomine Domini..

Offlinefalcon
In the green

Re: Theroy on 4th Dimensional Contiousness [Re: Deiymiyan]
    #2224046 - 01/06/04 09:02 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Where time seems to be different is in the mind... Perhaps that is the next step up... ie- the 5th.

Else how would the mind know time, this should keep me confused for a long time.

OfflineSpecialEd
+ one

Loc: : Gringo
    #2224069 - 01/06/04 09:12 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

How can we theorize about alternate dimensions that we cannot see?

something else..

Quote:

A plant probably has a very different way of precieving it's reality that might also be as complete as a humans.

I can't concieve of perception in the abscence of a central nervous system.

--------------------
"Plus one upvote +1..."
--- //
-- :meff:
  /l_l\/
--\-/----

OfflineDeiymiyan
I AM

Loc: Within the Realm of Imagi...
Re: Theroy on 4th Dimensional Contiousness [Re: falcon]
    #2224080 - 01/06/04 09:15 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

falcon said:

Else how would the mind know time, this should keep me confused for a long  time.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had a really good laugh about that falcon !!!  Thanx !!!

Although I'd be on your side with your statement.. that was sooo funny !  :grin:

--------------------

Dei Gratia de integro,

Veni Vidi Vici:

In Nomine Domini..

Offlinefalcon
In the green

Re: Theroy on 4th Dimensional Contiousness [Re: Deiymiyan]
    #2224134 - 01/06/04 09:41 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

:grin:

InvisibleTrueBrode
Stranger

#2226324 - 01/07/04 05:25 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I thought about this possiblity a couple years ago, and now there are actually people making money off it, claiming they can see the afterworld. I have to learn how to enterprise.

OfflinePositronius
playboy

Loc: montreal-vancouver-tokyo
Re: Theroy on 4th Dimensional Contiousness [Re: TrueBrode]
    #2226328 - 01/07/04 05:26 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

who is theroy? is that french?

--------------------
and you know it like a poet, like....babydoll

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #2226385 - 01/07/04 05:52 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

"did you ever think without time there would be no consciousness"

No but I've thought "without consciousness there would be no time."

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlinefalcon
In the green

Re: Theroy on 4th Dimensional Contiousness [Re: Strumpling]
    #2226981 - 01/07/04 10:46 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

"without consciousness there would be no time."  :laugh: good one

thats my motivation for higher consciousness, more time  :smirk:

OfflineBlastrid
e l e m e n t al i t y
 User Gallery

Loc: The Desert
    #2229039 - 01/08/04 07:16 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

maybe how we perceive time might be the next step-sort of how deiymiyan said, i think.

Maybe we don't view time as a linear concept, or with the dissolution of self, we don't view others as seperate.
So, the next 'evolutional dimension' would be a reality with non-linear time and One-ness.

--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

OfflinePositronius
playboy

Loc: montreal-vancouver-tokyo
Re: Theroy on 4th Dimensional Contiousness [Re: Blastrid]
    #2229047 - 01/08/04 07:18 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

"So, the next 'evolutional dimension' would be a reality with non-linear time and One-ness"

so will lions stop eating gazelles then?

--------------------
and you know it like a poet, like....babydoll

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: Theroy on 4th Dimensional Contiousness [Re: Frog]
    #2229222 - 01/08/04 08:19 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Frog said:
I'm probably wrong, keeping in mind that I'm confused about this over on Swami's thread, but I have been thinking that the 4th, or maybe 5th, dimension is where God is, and that's why we can't see Him. And that time doesn't exist there, like it does here.

Considering that God is supposed to be infinite, then I would imagine that he/she/it resides in all dimensions.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Re: Theroy on 4th Dimensional Contiousness [Re: silversoul7]
    #2229340 - 01/08/04 08:58 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Good point, silversoul. Hmmm.

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

Offlinefalcon
In the green

Re: Theroy on 4th Dimensional Contiousness [Re: Blastrid]
    #2229375 - 01/08/04 09:11 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

For me time seems linear. It may not be linear. Being able to see that time is linear is the confusing part for me.

We have sense of time is it just something inside us that constantly checks rythmic repeating patterns against each other as the occur in time? Even if it is that how does it without stepping outside of time let us have a feel for time?

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #2230026 - 01/09/04 01:39 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Warning: What follows is pure stream of consciousness. Sorry if it becomes incomprehensible.

Theway I see it god exists as an endlessly evolving and benevolent source of all creation and light which the universe revolves around, in the 11th dimension or above. However, every single dimension contributes to the final product, and are all equally important in the grand scheme of things. They many levels and facets of reality that can be experienced in many octaves of dimensions and incarnations.. such that the evolutionary wisdom is perpetual and neverending, as all-that-is gains wisdom through many life experiences.

At the 11th dimension, all you can really see and breathe is the light of creation and all-that-is. As you descend into the lower realms.. that familiar light fades away more and more... soon you're in the physical world totally detached from any source of creation, or awareness of which, until you start reminding yourself later on. God exists in every aspect of every dimension.. for at the source, we are all the same beings, living subjective realities. The challenge of material or physical life in the 3rd dimension is a difficult one although the rewards for mastering it are plenty. The 4th dimension and below is the physical realm, the 4th dimension/density being quasi-physical. (i.e - the subatomic particles are vibrating at a very high frequency so as to appear almost non-physical/less dense) 5th and above is pure energy and spirit realms, it gets pretty crazy.

The telluric realm of the plants, or the 2nd dimension, is a place where god exists as a consciousness and life form without conscious thought. In the 1st dimension, it exists, without awareness, such as minerals and elements.

As you advance your way through the densities and dimensions of being, you "get it" a lot more then the previous dimension. For example, in the 4th space travel is easy and uncomplicated, sciences are extremely advanced, the universe is being explored.. material life is understood and mastered.. yet the quest for knowledge continues. The beings in the 4th dimension also believe in a 'god' like being which they consider the source of all life. However, comprehending this source is even above their level, although their level is admittedly much more 'aware' of the source then our current perception in 3d. So there is always something to learn, and at each step you gain another piece of the puzzle. Creation is evolving with perfection.

Dolphins on Earth have been fluctuating between the 3rd and 4th dimensions for some time, but they are now leaning prominently towards the 4th, as are the humans and the rest of evolving earth.

The 4th from human consciousness perspective.. is like a vast and uncharted territory full of mystery, wonder, and surprises. Possibilities are endless, and you are able to see the effects and consequences of thoughts and actions instantly. Reality is controlled more and more with psychic abilities, and we begin to learn on an even greater scale.. with the physical AND spiritual senses in full conscious.

But thought inevitabely creates reality, so think about what you think and do.. because it will manifest. You learn quickly this way, how to think and act in a balanced manner. We begin to master mental abilities, our technology is very advanced and symbiotic with the universe and nature (the way), our lives are thousand of years long, because we control our health through our thoughts. That's about the tip of the iceberg, but yeah.. there are about five zillion perspectives of reality at any given time, and they all come from the same source. It's just easier to see that source the closer you are to it.

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Re: Theroy on 4th Dimensional Contiousness [Re: Shroomism]
    #2230098 - 01/09/04 02:10 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Nice post, Shroomism. Do you by any chance know where I can read about how there are 11 dimensions?

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: Scales

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology