Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinegaryh
Stranger
Another Reason To Dunk
    #2220630 - 01/05/04 01:20 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Well was thinking the worst after the first flush

Dunked overnight for 12 hours and looked what i found today!

Got a lot of pins showing up at the moment may get a decent yield afterall  :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineforevrgrounded98
Stranger

Re: Another Reason To Dunk [Re: garyh]
    #2220633 - 01/05/04 01:23 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

It looks like you might have picked them a little early

--------------------
"If I don't see ya before the end of this one, I'll meet ya in the next one and don't be late" - Jimi Hendrix

Offlinegaryh
Stranger
Re: Another Reason To Dunk [Re: forevrgrounded98]
    #2220636 - 01/05/04 01:25 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

first lot yes i had gone away and left the heating off in the house so they had stopped growing. Just lifted the lot cos i wanted to eat them that day :smile:

Invisibleplura16
ROM3/10 SOLID

Loc: U.S.A.
    #2220784 - 01/05/04 02:32 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

eat up!

peace

--------------------

- USA -

Offlineforevrgrounded98
Stranger

Re: Another Reason To Dunk [Re: plura16]
    #2221054 - 01/05/04 04:26 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

lol, can't say i've never done that. good job gettin this far, enjoy.
-matt

--------------------
"If I don't see ya before the end of this one, I'll meet ya in the next one and don't be late" - Jimi Hendrix

Offlinegaryh
Stranger
Re: Another Reason To Dunk [Re: forevrgrounded98]
    #2221195 - 01/05/04 05:35 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

heh ive not recovered from my last trip last wed to even consider eating more of them. I thought i had died and was in hell, not fun!

Enjoyed the last few hours of it tho :smile:

Offlinellamaboy
the weasel thatsnagged the bee

Loc: Portland PNW
    #2221266 - 01/05/04 06:04 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

that always seems to happen to me....the mushies, they lie to me in the end, they make you think that it was all worth it, and that you should always do it again...but in the beginning sometimes it's just horrid.

OfflineTeon
Chemist/Self-AppointedFAQ Facist
Male

Loc: Here
Re: Another Reason To Dunk [Re: llamaboy]
    #2221715 - 01/05/04 09:42 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Don't fool yourself. Psilocybin doesn't lie, it is brutally honest. If you are having problems you should examine your dose, the setting in which you choose to have your experience, and the state of mind with which you enter into it.

Most, if not all of the issue people have with psychedelics can be corrected by the reintegration of experience into a ritualistic context. You can consume psilocybin on a recreational basis for quite some time, but eventually the molecule will demand to be heard.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, have ever been, or will at any future time will be participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any legal statue; be it local, state, or federal law. All posts are works of fiction, and are intended for entertainment purposes only.

Don't just assume anything I or anyone else says is true. Test it for yourself. See if it's true.
Generate more useful information. The world is running desperately low on it.

InvisibleYarry
Old Timer
 User Gallery

Re: Another Reason To Dunk [Re: Teon]
    #2221723 - 01/05/04 09:46 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

make sure you "pack" before you leave on your adventure. pack acording to what u want. if you want spiritual read of zen and buddha and bible and what pleases you, if you want crazy stuff watch some beatles videos and pink floyd and cat in the hat.. its up to you!

--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

Offlineamyloid
Stranger
    #2221743 - 01/05/04 09:55 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

your right that the chemical is not to blame. but its certainly easier to get carried away with emotions and thought while tripping, IMO

--------------------
"A human being is part of a whole, called by us the Universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something separated from the rest--a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."
-Al Einstein

OfflineTeon
Male

Re: Another Reason To Dunk [Re: amyloid]
    #2221769 - 01/05/04 10:05 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

But getting "carried away" with emotions and thought is not, in and of itself, a bad thing. Also, the use of any form of psychological "anchor", which can be as simple as drumming or singing, can allow for a much more directed psychedelic experience. Again, I feel that the notion of psilocybin causing your thought or emotion to "get away form you" is a result of an overly-emphasized recreational aspect of use.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, have ever been, or will at any future time will be participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any legal statue; be it local, state, or federal law. All posts are works of fiction, and are intended for entertainment purposes only.

Don't just assume anything I or anyone else says is true. Test it for yourself. See if it's true.

InvisibleYarry
Old Timer
 User Gallery

#2221778 - 01/05/04 10:10 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

i find its good to play an instrument. anything you have, or to draw.

--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

Offlineamyloid
Stranger
    #2221804 - 01/05/04 10:26 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

i completely agree psychadelics dont CAUSE emotion/thought to be uncontrollable. but i do find that the use of psychadelics result in people reacting to what they are thinking, and many swear they have no control. i have never experienced such a situation, and i suspect the pharmacology of the psychadelics has little to do with the problem. but thats not to say it doesnt happen to people.

OfflineTeon
Male

Re: Another Reason To Dunk [Re: amyloid]
    #2221823 - 01/05/04 10:36 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

i find its good to play an instrument.

Man made that connection centuries ago.

The phenomen can be characterized as the "Singing, Speaking, Praying" methodology (plotkin? I'll check and correct if necessary)

--------------------

OfflineTeon
Male

#2221859 - 01/05/04 10:52 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Correction:

"Singing, Speaking, Praying" is from Blosser, not Plotkin. I knew something didn't sound right about it the first time.

--------------------

Offlineshroomygirl
thats my bum
 User Gallery

#2221880 - 01/05/04 11:03 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

my friend was loosing it and through out allmost a pound of dry mushies cause he thout the cops where coming. Its not a good idea to think about your illigal crop when your tripping. Its bad enough without the tripping

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag