Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
My San Pedro Experience
    #2218812 - 01/04/04 04:48 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

So I cooked up three 12" cuttings. Me, K, and J were all going to split the syrup equally. After half a glass, K couldn't take it. Me and J finished both our glasses and split a third. K was disappointed and said he was going to burnout if he didn't trip with us, so he dosed DXM when me and J started feeling the rush of energy.

By odd chance, we all started peaking at the same time. We were sitting my room smoking a few bowls, and the energy rush was killing me. It was rainy and cold outside, but screw it, I needed a change of scenery and somewhere to trip out. A couple of bowls staved off any nausea (moreso on K's part, I only had one close call when drinking the syrup but it was smooth sailing from there). We ventured outside.

I started getting disappointed. The peak felt real weak. It had taken forever to kick in. The last thing I wanted to do though was psych myself out of a trip (it definitely sucks trying different psychedelics for the first time, all the anxiety of "is it going to work" etc). We wandered on up to my chill-grove, which is a swinging bench and a comfortable lawn chair underneath a canopy of pine trees. We scoped out the situation to make sure the neighbors who share property with me weren't around and I felt at ease after about ten minutes. We smoked a bowl, I had a cigarette, and I couldn't even smoke anymore pot. I was tripping really hard at this point. Suddenly, me and J both go, "Whoa...." at the same time. I asked him what the hell happened, and he said the world just shifted and turned. It was the exact same feeling I had. I felt a connection, like we were on the same wavelength. I started to say, "That was weird" but as I get my "that" out, he says, "that was weird..." I kept seeing patterns on the ground, the world kept shifting, and I saw auras of color around everything. Rocks, trees, the bench, K and J, everything had swirling rainbow colors coming off of it.

I took a drag from a cigarette and K gasped in shock. He was really tripped out, the half glass of mescaline must have intensified his DXM experience (he said he had the best visuals ever last night). He was sitting very still not saying or doing anything, until finally he began to explain what he saw. When I dragged my cigarette, it lit up the whole entire world like it was the sun, and it became daytime with a bright blue sky. He said he felt the breeze turn from cold to a warm summer breeze, and he could hear birds singing and all sorts of stuff. We smoked a couple more bowls and I enjoyed watching everything shift, melt, wave, breathe.. it's hard to explain but it was such an awesome sight/feeling at the same time.

We decided to leave my place, and I was going to leave my backdoor unlocked because it's such a hassle. As I was about to go out my front door I stopped, dead still, and I heard a voice in my head: "It's amazing that the human offspring have the urge to 'protect the herd'. They look out for each other. It is surprising that the humans have picked up on this, as it's such an animalistic instinct and they are something far greater than that." Next thing I remember is locking the door, and then being outside in my car. I turn it on, do a quick mental checklist to see if I'm alright and head out.

On a very high dose I wouldn't drive, but I was in absolute control. I controlled the gas, the spark plugs and the fuel injectors. I was making the car work with my mind. I was also making the ground underneath my tires work like a treadmill. I definitely had enough control to judge distances, stopped at every sign/light, and was responsible. I didn't freak out, didn't get into an accident, and tripped out car rides have always been a favorite pasttime with me and my buddies.

We get to K's safe and sound and it seemed like we had a never ending bag of pot. Earlier, I had called an old friend up on a whim and he sold us the most CHUNKIEST, stankiest, crystalline eighth of bud I've ever seen. Chemi buds like this always give me a head high, and that's exactly what I needed. I kept feeling like I was peaking all over again after every bowl. I knew that what I had experienced so far was just the tip of the iceberg. I still had the energy rush which kept my mind alert and VERY active. We hooked up K's PS1 and put in my tripping CD that I had lost at his house weeks before. I had searched and searched and never found it, but when I was hooking up the PS1 I spotted it behind his couch. It's like it had found me, instead of me finding it.

For the next hour or so, we kept smoking, and everyone was lost in their own little world. I saw galaxies, universes, existences, everything. I knew it all, and it all was in my head. My life - human life - is so meaningless and we barely leave impressions on Mother Earth in our time here. We barely make impressions on other human beings. Everything felt so petty; worthless drama with my friends, the way my life is headed, my financial situation, etc. Nothing mattered. I thought of my girlfriend of three years who was raped two months ago and I lost her forever. I did my best the whole night not to think of any of that, but I let it all out. I wanted to cry, but as I felt my eyes start getting watery, I heard the voice in my head again. It wasn't my voice, nor my subconscious voice, but rather an all-knowing omnipotent voice. I don't remember exactly what it said, but it was along these lines: "Human life is incredibly short. There are many universes, many planes of life-forms with everchanging variables. Somewhere, you exist and so does she; and you two are happy. You get married and have children. In another life, she dies and is lost forever and you are left sad. In this life, you've lost her. But you will find one again. One more compatible. One that fits into your soul..."

I had to drive K all the way across town to his grandfather's where he wanted to spend the night (morning? lol). After I drop J off - five streets away from K - I realize I definitely should not be operating an automobile. We play it safe and head back to K's. It's 5am and I'm still tripping, but not as hard. We smoked the last of our pot and I enjoyed some CEVs and the trip-feeling the whole world takes on. Like a blanket of 'trip' that settles over everything. This lasted until 8am when I finally passed out.

All in all, I'd have to say I feel so fucking good right now. It feels like I've experienced a rebirth without the pain of an ego-loss. I definitely want to take a much higher dose, two 12" cuttings to myself. The visuals were exactly what everyone described them as: things that are already there will warp, shift, get colorful etc but no full-blown delusions or hallucinations of things that are not really there. The lack of a body-load or sick feeling definitely puts this in my top #3 next to shrooms and LSD. Much better than DXM or HBWR. The "connected" feeling is awesome. It feels like you're an electrical plug stuck into an outlet. Everything just fits perfectly, and you get the energy rush to boot :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineExeterBlue
The EternalPupil

Loc: Cali4nia
Re: My San Pedro Experience [Re: Adden]
    #2218879 - 01/04/04 05:20 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Nice report man :thumbup: Take it you had a good time? :wink: That voice that was talking to you, would have tripped me out :grin:

--------------------

2 glasses of ice water with ice

Edited by ExeterBlue (01/04/04 05:22 PM)

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Re: My San Pedro Experience [Re: ExeterBlue]
    #2218887 - 01/04/04 05:25 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

It would have tripped me out too if it wasn't making me feel so much better :wink:

Offlineceephax
Tapeworm

Loc: Gastrointestinal track
    #2218961 - 01/04/04 06:11 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Since mescaline is a base, I have had 100% no nausea or sickness after drinking orange juice, lemon juice or anything with citrus acid.

I drove the first time I took san pedro - I definately can relate (controlling the motor, etc.). I kept stopping along the way back to my house to look at the local plantlife.

When I first took it I thought it wasn't going to work (took over four hours to kick in).

good trip report, everyone in America should take mescaline :thumbup:

--------------------
What am I saying? I'm not even Chinese!

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
Re: My San Pedro Experience [Re: ceephax]
    #2219170 - 01/04/04 08:19 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ceephax said:
good trip report, everyone in America should take mescaline :thumbup:

for sure

glad you had a good trip S2Dope
isn't it crazy when you are all thinking the exact same things on mescaline?

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #2219921 - 01/05/04 04:35 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

yeah, mescaline is great! the clear headedness with awesome visuals woah!
can't wait till next time :grin:
But first some shrooms again :sun:

Offlinecaptiveharmony
dream
    #2220983 - 01/05/04 03:54 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

thanks for sharing

--------------------
always in love

Edited by captiveharmony (01/07/13 08:21 AM)

Anonymous

#2220999 - 01/05/04 04:02 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

good report. I am glad you had a good time.

I love the rebirth part. thats my fav too!! :laugh:

peace

zerohero

InvisibleCoolBlue
n00b
    #2221326 - 01/05/04 06:29 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

damnit I hella wanna try this now.  Good report man and I hope you feel better about things.  God I wanna try it. :laugh:

Bacha

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
    #2221639 - 01/05/04 09:11 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I'm making up another batch of my peruvian torch tar for a planned mescaline trip in two weeks. I can't wait. I'll never go back to capsuled powdered cactus or loads of slimey cactus snot tea again. One teaspoon of thick tar and I'm done.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Offlineth3b34r
Stranger
Loc: knoxville, TN
Re: My San Pedro Experience [Re: Ekstaza]
    #2221676 - 01/05/04 09:25 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

hahah if the government didnt prohibit the use of drugs america would be less fucked up, but we wouldnt produce....like ever. i dont think their would be as much violence persay, but nothing would ever get done. i say a good 40% of this generation, will/has/does do drugs, and that would only spread. drugs are good but there needs to be something watching over us to make sure we dont get too out of hand.

Anonymous

Re: My San Pedro Experience [Re: th3b34r]
    #2221760 - 01/05/04 10:01 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I don't disagree with you but everyone knows that you are to do any "drug" in moderation. whether its water, mj, citrus acid, coco butter, air, and "illegal" drugs they all should be taken into consideration.. so what did you learn today class.. always watch how much water you drink! :grin: I don't want to see another death from over consumption of water again.

th3b34r - its part of our lifes(drugs), Its our destiny as human, I believe.

Offlinedoop
MiSFiT
Loc: California
    #2224085 - 01/06/04 07:18 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I am taking into consideration doing San Pedro at the same dose you did also and I was wondering how long did the trip last exactly? Including the after effects.

--------------------
LSD Fiend

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Re: My San Pedro Experience [Re: doop]
    #2224747 - 01/07/04 12:02 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I drank it at 9pm. At 10:30, I was starting to trip, but I was stuck at this stage for another 90-120 mins until I went outside. After the peak, I had a glow but I wasn't hardcore tripping, a mild euphoria (pot helped a lot at this point) until 8am when I passed out. 11 hours I guess, but I don't think I could have passed out at 3am if I tried.

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
    #2224862 - 01/07/04 01:16 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Wow great report. I'm really gonna try this, when summer comes again.
Thank you!

--------------------
futuretribe.space

InvisibleCoolBlue
n00b
    #2224967 - 01/07/04 02:17 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

yes man you make me what to do this wonderful stuff more then ever! :laugh:

Bacha

Offlinerdizzle
cool, and white
Loc: Texas
    #2225123 - 01/07/04 04:47 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

That makes me want to go eat something and play in the rain

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #2226334 - 01/07/04 03:28 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

On a very high dose I wouldn't drive, but I was in absolute control.

That is a very dangerous and irresponsible rationalization. Go on a ride with your local EMT team some night, watch and learn.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Invisiblesci33
AmbitiousScientist
Re: My San Pedro Experience [Re: Swami]
    #2226611 - 01/07/04 05:07 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

"My life - human life - is so meaningless and we barely leave impressions on Mother Earth in our time here. We barely make impressions on other human beings."

:mad:  :thumbdown:  :mad:

That should say just your life, not human life.  I'm ambitious and I've made it an effort in my life to have a good influence and inspire other people that I meet. I believe I can make a difference, and have dedicated my life to it.  My life and the beauty of human life is not meaningless.. regardless of what happens in the end, just having this beauty exist is worth it - just being able to have witnessed it I am happy to be alive, and am not wasting any part of my life.  Just my two cents.

--------------------
Looking for:
Ps. weilii, Ps. samuiensis, Ps. hispanica, Pan. cyanescens (any strain I don't have)

Have:
Ps. cubensis, Ps. tampanensis, Pan. cyanescens (Australian, Tai-KS, Hawaiian, Jamaican, Ban Lipa Noi)

PM for a trade.

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Re: My San Pedro Experience [Re: sci33]
    #2227632 - 01/08/04 06:51 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I'm sorry you feel the need to defend yourself because of that quote?

Maybe you can infuse your ideals, thoughts, and memories into my brain so when I dose again I can have a trip that's more befitting of your standards.

Besides, you totally misinterpreted it. You're saying you make such a PROFOUND impact on humanity (billions of us) that even a faint thought of you will exist in a hundred years? A thousand? You may lead an ambitious life and inspire the people you meet, but what percentage of the entire population is that? How many people will die before being graced by your ambition?

Are you that self-centered? Do you think you really matter?

Have you changed human thought? Have you brought people to a new consciousness? Have you saved the world or even the environment? Or have you just filled empty shells with a glimmer of hope that will fade when they too, in turn, die?

It's good you have an optimistic outlook on life, but try a more realistic approach. :frown: :thumbdown: :frown:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order