Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleSaga

Those experienced with 1oz dried shroom trips.
    #22206888 - 09/08/15 11:51 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Just wanna hear some insight.. You're physical body was not even moving for hours, right? Since you were somewhere else anyway? Basically, out of body for hours.

And please, anyone else, save your sap stories. I know myself and how I feel and what I can handle.

Thank you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKush_Zombie
smug piece of shit
 User Gallery

Re: Those experienced with 1oz dried shroom trips. [Re: Saga]
    #22206893 - 09/08/15 11:53 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

A whole ounce of dried shrooms in one sitting?
Damn dude that sounds intense
And pretty fucking awesome

--------------------
How to get started in bulk:
Presto 23-Quart Pressure Cooker
BOD's Simple as FUCK Still Air Box
PastyWhyte's Easy Agar Tek
Munchauzen's Cultivation Video Series
How EvilMushroom666 Prepares His Grains (I use jars with Synthetic Filter Discs)
What is G2G? (Grain-to-Grain)
Damion5050's Coir Tek (I use 5.5 - 6 quarts of water instead of 4. Also ignore step 13 and ignore the monotub completely. The only purpose of this tek is to show you how to make a simple substrate. I also add gypsum to it but not necessary)
Spitball's Monotub Tek (A liner isn't necessary but is useful)
Use 6500k lights throughout the whole process. When you wake up, turn the light on. When you go to sleep turn the light off. It's as simple as that.

InvisibleSaga

Re: Those experienced with 1oz dried shroom trips. [Re: Kush_Zombie]
    #22206929 - 09/08/15 12:02 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Yup. And yes it will be.

Edited by Saga (09/08/15 12:05 PM)

OfflineAchillita
Back to the basics
Male

#22207089 - 09/08/15 12:47 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Well my question is this. Have you done a high dose similar to that before? Mushrooms are pretty exponential in their dose. They'll get more intense and stronger with lower amounts the higher the dose.

--------------------

Offlinesuperbob57
The Hobbit from the Shire
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
    #22207321 - 09/08/15 01:32 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

I hope you have worked up too this...And aren't jumping off psyche cliff, cause Zip of Shrooms is one Hella of Trip...Believe you me, I wont ever dose that high on shrooms again.. dried of course...:trippnballs:

--------------------
If I run full blast, I'll never get tired and If I slow down I get stuck, so I opened my mind and let the wild things in and there not going away but getting stronger, day by day, I will find the source of all things it's only a matter of time and I will be one with the universe once again my friends...I will never find the end but the start of a new begining...-J.R.S.A Man Of Experiences:lsdabc:...IV:syringe: 4-aco-DMT "Where Fools Rush In, and Angels Fear To Tread..." NN-DMT Pure Magic Wizard Dust!:wizard:
folio]http://www.redbubble.com/people/khaotehk/portfolio[/url]
https://youtu.be/C1_YHJDRgqE
:chesire: I miss you, I love you my Angel Aimee Renee Orme March 14th 2020. Always and Forever will are Love will go on, Forever & Always are Etched on my Heart. ❤

InvisibleSaga

Re: Those experienced with 1oz dried shroom trips. [Re: superbob57]
    #22208816 - 09/08/15 06:58 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

I'll be fine. My whole life has been a preparation for it. I was born to do it  The fact, now that I really think of it is: no one can tell me what's going to happen.

Offlinesuperbob57
Male User Gallery

#22208865 - 09/08/15 07:07 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Saga said:
I'll be fine. My whole life has been a preparation for it. I was born to do it  The fact, now that I really think of it is: no one can tell me what's going to happen.

10 to 1 you blackout...my friend...but your right know one can tell you whats going to happen.....:hahyeahwoo:

--------------------
If I run full blast, I'll never get tired and If I slow down I get stuck, so I opened my mind and let the wild things in and there not going away but getting stronger, day by day, I will find the source of all things it's only a matter of time and I will be one with the universe once again my friends...I will never find the end but the start of a new begining...-J.R.S.A Man Of Experiences:lsdabc:...IV:syringe: 4-aco-DMT "Where Fools Rush In, and Angels Fear To Tread..." NN-DMT Pure Magic Wizard Dust!:wizard:
:chesire: I miss you, I love you my Angel Aimee Renee Orme March 14th 2020. Always and Forever will are Love will go on, Forever & Always are Etched on my Heart. ❤

OfflineBoomertown
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

#22208903 - 09/08/15 07:16 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Would also like to hear anyones experience if they have attempted such a feat. Also if you do happen to try something such as OP, would it be smart to have a babysitter with you, or do you think out in the woods on 40acres of private family land(with no cliffs) is safe?

OfflineSizlChest
Padawan
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas Flag
Re: Those experienced with 1oz dried shroom trips. [Re: Boomertown]
    #22208914 - 09/08/15 07:18 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

One of my most intense trips was with an accidental dose of 18 grams dried cubes. My first ego death and blackout.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/19310917/page/5

--------------------
PrimalSoup's Tea Tek

"I always say the tea is like eating a burning tire covered in dog shit while someone steps on your nuts. Good luck!"
"Hell, shrooms have blown up from under me and kicked my ass on 2 grams once."
"I think ill eat some shrooms right about now, and ill continue to until it doesnt feel like the right thing to do."

InvisibleSaga

Re: Those experienced with 1oz dried shroom trips. [Re: SizlChest]
    #22208992 - 09/08/15 07:36 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Going to be on my bed which is on the floor so I can't even roll off. From the few experiences I've read close to this dosage, it'll likely be me in hyperspace for hours upon hours.

Invisibledreadhed
 User Gallery
Re: Those experienced with 1oz dried shroom trips. [Re: SizlChest]
    #22209022 - 09/08/15 07:42 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

OMG good luck with that. Can't recommended someone do that thought. I've never taken that much. I wonder how your stomach will react to that. I don't get sick on shrooms but I know people who always do. I was puddled out once with 15-30 hits of liquid once and was awake for a couple of days having a good time. I was luck it was some really clean L. I enjoyed it thought. That's as close as I've come to eating OZ of shrooms.

InvisibleSaga

Re: Those experienced with 1oz dried shroom trips. [Re: dreadhed]
    #22209046 - 09/08/15 07:46 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Stomach will be fine. I crave shrooms and love their taste. I also only eat raw plants. So an ounce is nothing when I eat pounds of plant matter everyday.

OfflinePeyote Road
Stranger
Male
Loc: Great Lakes State
    #22209067 - 09/08/15 07:49 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

I dont know if youve listened already or not but a few months ago someone posted a talk by some black dude about doses this high. He said they used to do this in ancient egypt.

I personally would like to this someday, when/if I feel spiritually ready. I've never taken more than 6 grams.

--------------------
The path of the herbalist is to open ourselves to nature in an innocent and pure way. SHe in turn will open her bounty and reward us with many valuable secrets. May the earth bless you. - Michael Tierra

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Loc: Galactic sector ZZ9 Plura...
Re: Those experienced with 1oz dried shroom trips. [Re: Peyote Road]
    #22209169 - 09/08/15 08:09 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Here ya go. His name is Kilindi Lyi.

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

https://www.icandecide.org/

InvisibleSaga

Re: Those experienced with 1oz dried shroom trips. [Re: Peyote Road]
    #22209181 - 09/08/15 08:10 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Ya, Kilindi. I did listen to some of his talks including that one already. He is one of the few that has shared anything about trips at this level.

It always interested me.. Why don't people eat more shrooms? 5 grams is a dosage people commonly recommend, mostly cause of McKenna's influence. I've eaten near 10 grams and while it was profound to say the least, now I am ready to go much further. So I'm going to essentially triple the dose, and go all in.

Edited by Saga (09/08/15 08:23 PM)

InvisibleSaga

#22209199 - 09/08/15 08:14 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

And to be honest. I would eat more too if I had it. I was contemplating getting a QP and just eating it and eating it until I was just saturated with the shroom. Hahah.. but really, an ounce will be enough for now.

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

#22209235 - 09/08/15 08:19 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

I too am considering a dry ounce dose. I was thinking of taking a long hike and finding a nice dark cave to trip in. That, or finding a big park to take the hike so that I may see the stars while I'm still conscious. Either way, I will want to dose at night.

If you do partake, I would like to read the report.

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

OfflinePsiloPNW
Hunting Noob
Male

Loc: Washington State Flag
    #22209411 - 09/08/15 08:59 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

My guess is you might just blackout during the trip and not really remember much from the time you start to peak. But who knows what could happen and everybody reacts differently to these things. All I have to say is good luck OP and I would really love to hear a trip report once you have the time to make sense of it all or if that will even happen haha.

--------------------
Psychedelics I have done: Psilocybin Mushrooms, LSD, Salvia, DXM, MDMA :starecat:

InvisibleSaga

Re: Those experienced with 1oz dried shroom trips. [Re: PsiloPNW]
    #22209425 - 09/08/15 09:02 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
I too am considering a dry ounce dose. I was thinking of taking a long hike and finding a nice dark cave to trip in. That, or finding a big park to take the hike so that I may see the stars while I'm still conscious. Either way, I will want to dose at night.

If you do partake, I would like to read the report.

HamHead, that sounds nice. I may or may not make a trip report.

Quote:

336 said:
Quote:

Saga said:
And to be honest. I would eat more too if I had it. I was contemplating getting a QP and just eating it and eating it until I was just saturated with the shroom. Hahah.. but really, an ounce will be enough for now.

Damn brah you're a true Psychedelic Warrior. No doubt about that. Good luck bro!

Oh and have you done ayahuasca or DMT? Because if not I think those should be next on your list for sure.

I've taken home-brewed ayahuasca. My batch wasn't very strong. Even after boiling and concentrating, boiling and concentrating, for hours. At this point. I have little interest in ever smoking DMT. It's extremely unhealthy and unnatural in my eyes and I'm all about being natural.

Psiocin is so close chemically to DMT anyway. I find shrooms just perfect. They just grow and we eat them. So simple. No labs, pipes, pots, or fire involved. At this dosage it should be near DMT level and last much longer as well. Giving me a lot of time to be in this space.

Quote:

PsiloPNW said:
My guess is you might just blackout during the trip and not really remember much from the time you start to peak. But who knows what could happen and everybody reacts differently to these things. All I have to say is good luck OP and I would really love to hear a trip report once you have the time to make sense of it all or if that will even happen haha.

PNW, thanks for the support.

Edited by Saga (09/08/15 09:03 PM)

OfflineBugler Boy
Cultivar

Loc: In your head
    #22209466 - 09/08/15 09:13 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Whats your highest dose before this?

Quote:

Saga said:

At this point I have little interest in ever smoking DMT. It's extremely unhealthy and unnatural in my eyes and I'm all about being natural.

Psiocin is so close chemically to DMT anyway.

Sorry, but I don't get the logic here. In one line you say dmt is unhealthy and unnatural and then the next you say its close to psilo.. so that would make psilo unhealthy/unnatural too? I can assure you a bowl of dmt can be one of the healthiest cleanses a soul can have if used properly.

--------------------
The mushroom speaks: '"I am old, older than thought in your species, which is itself fifty times older than your history. Though I have been on earth for ages I am from the stars. My home is no one planet, for many worlds scattered through the shining disc of the galaxy have conditions which allow my spores an opportunity for life... How the hypercommunication mode operates is a secret which will not be lightly given to man. But the means should be obvious: it is the occurrence of psilocybin and psilocin in the biosynthetic pathways of my living body that opens for me and my symbiots the vision screens to many worlds"

OfflineDurgaDurg
Stranger

Loc: Tangled In The Willows
Re: Those experienced with 1oz dried shroom trips. [Re: HamHead]
    #22209473 - 09/08/15 09:15 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

--------------------
When you see him look him in the eye, look him in the eye and he won’t dare to follow
If you need to, hook him with your right, hook him with your right till he wiggles and wallows

He sleeps atop a bag of raven’s legs, curled up rats napping by his head
Takes his eye out with a ball point pen
And makes nunchaku with his torn off legs

You wake up with a hatchet over your head
You wake up with a hatchet over your head

Offlineikku
Stranger

#22209545 - 09/08/15 09:30 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

:nyan:

--------------------
Thanks shroomery!

OfflineReposadoXochipilli
Here, there, inbetween
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sand and sunshine
    #22209831 - 09/08/15 10:25 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Saga said:

:mmmkay:

please don't loose your goodies, they can be hard to find in mushroom land.

otherwise happy trails

--------------------

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
    #22209940 - 09/08/15 10:42 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Couldn't even fathom a dry ounce. Can't wrap my fucking mind around that amount.

Hell a 5 gram dose lemon tek'd has me damn near immobile and glued to the couch for a few hours. A fucking ounce would have me blacked out for sure I'm thinking.

--------------------

InvisibleSaga

Re: Those experienced with 1oz dried shroom trips. [Re: Nifflerz]
    #22209972 - 09/08/15 10:48 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

336 said:
Well let us know how it goes brother! Definitely looking forward to reading about this one!

When do you plan on taking them?

Next week

Quote:

Niffla said:
Couldn't even fathom a dry ounce. Can't wrap my fucking mind around that amount.

Hell a 5 gram dose lemon tek'd has me damn near immobile and glued to the couch for a few hours. A fucking ounce would have me blacked out for sure I'm thinking.

Yea my near 10g trip had me laying on the ground for a bit while my mind did a reformat and I forgot everything including what I thought about myself. I wouldn't call it blacking out. When I think blacking out I think of alcohol which is nothing like it.

InvisibleSaga

#22210068 - 09/08/15 11:08 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

336 said:
Quote:

Saga said:
Quote:

336 said:
Well let us know how it goes brother! Definitely looking forward to reading about this one!

When do you plan on taking them?

Next week

Sure you don't want to wait a few more? I think a lot of people are going to be tripping for the lunar eclipse on the 27-28. With so many people tripping plus the energy of the eclipse it should make your trip even more intense. IMO I think that shit matters for some reason lol.

Oh yea I've heard about that. I feel it matters too. I always feel the energy around full moons be intense. But I'm gonna eat them asap. It's a solo journey and I'm ready.

Also, the Silkroad in the deep web is freaking beautiful. Can place an order for shrooms like buying something on Amazon. Anyway..

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
    #22210109 - 09/08/15 11:17 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

I can only guess, really bad nausea issues, if your concious definitely will be high all day, maybe 2-3 most likely you'll be unable to move at all for hours on end in some other dimension that will make no sense. The onset will probably be so intense that you will have intense body loads and sensations you may pass out, you may never come back fully from 28 grams dried. If you've done 10g and it was crazy for you, 28 is going to send you into the black abyss for what will seem like eternity you will be messed up for weeks months maybe years

--------------------
"In The Material World One seeks retirement and grows Old
In The Magical World One seeks Enlightenment and grows Wiser
In The Miraculous World One seeks nothing and grows Lighter
As we all tread the Homeward Path we will explore many Realms
And one day... we will all Realize that all experiences are Simply
Different ways in which The
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Re: Those experienced with 1oz dried shroom trips. [Re: Eclipse3130]
    #22210192 - 09/08/15 11:38 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

I'd probably piss & shit myself off a dry ounce too

--------------------

InvisibleSaga

#22210207 - 09/08/15 11:42 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

It's all good man. I'm barely on this dimension anymore anyway and want to go somewhere so far that when I come back I'll never be the same. For the better. 10 grams was easy for me honestly. I handle shrooms way better than most and enjoy the whole experience from eating them to 'the trip'.

OfflineBugler Boy
Cultivar

Re: Those experienced with 1oz dried shroom trips. [Re: Saga] * 1
    #22210637 - 09/09/15 03:08 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

The curve is exponential not linear, be careful.

When you hit 10+ adding a gram isn't the same increase in potency each time. I'd only consider an ounce if I was eating mushrooms multiple times a week for a few months straight. Some high doses have been a 1/2 ounce dry, 160+ fresh grams, and a full quarter lemon tek that left me holding my knees rocking back and forth in the middle of a field encased in dmt like visuals.  If you've only done 10+ grams once you should explore that dosage range more because you WILL black out and 'die' on an ounce... and i bet you'll purge pretty hard too

Why the ounce?

Not trying to come off harsh or give you a sap story, I just get the vibe you might not really know what you're getting in to. If you're deadset on doing it then best of luck and safe travels just remember to write a report lol. I'd suggest also growing the ounce yourself versus buying them off someone... running off and buying a qp to sit in front of and eat til you can't anymore isn't the right way to go about a dose like that at all.

--------------------
The mushroom speaks: '"I am old, older than thought in your species, which is itself fifty times older than your history. Though I have been on earth for ages I am from the stars. My home is no one planet, for many worlds scattered through the shining disc of the galaxy have conditions which allow my spores an opportunity for life... How the hypercommunication mode operates is a secret which will not be lightly given to man. But the means should be obvious: it is the occurrence of psilocybin and psilocin in the biosynthetic pathways of my living body that opens for me and my symbiots the vision screens to many worlds"

OfflineCujllickduo
Male

Loc: England Flag
Re: Those experienced with 1oz dried shroom trips. [Re: Bugler Boy]
    #22210643 - 09/09/15 03:14 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Go for it man i cant see any harm.
:manofapproval:

It depends on your mind can you see the darkest of places but turn your back onit an see the light?
:mindblown:

Good Luck to you on your journey positive vibes coming your way.

:youthemandawg:

OfflineRebelutionsssss
Mdmazing
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: San Francisco
Re: Those experienced with 1oz dried shroom trips. [Re: Cujllickduo]
    #22210659 - 09/09/15 03:27 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

You guys are fucked in the head, I love it :awehigh: I pissed myself on 10 grams so you guys going out and eating 28 grams blows my fucking brain

--------------------
:
To define is to confine.

Offlinesuperbob57
Male User Gallery

Re: Those experienced with 1oz dried shroom trips. [Re: PsiloPNW]
    #22210843 - 09/09/15 06:05 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

PsiloPNW said:

to be honest @ that high dosing, that what happens you Ego death and Blackout from the Intense experience...so that what to expect...from 1 Zip of dried shrooms, I'd get a lot experience under your belt before. attempting this. I've done it, but dont recommend it...Be safe and I wish you Safe Travels.:hug:

--------------------

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: Those experienced with 1oz dried shroom trips. [Re: Saga] * 2
    #22211264 - 09/09/15 08:53 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

I think there's a saturation point that probably happens somewhere around 7-10 grams.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

Offlinevoodoochild1000
psychonautic
 User Gallery

Loc: Cascades! Flag
    #22211323 - 09/09/15 09:18 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:

Watch this video for shure....Dude us experienced:bigyesnod:

--------------------
....."So Great!"....-Me on 1.5mg LSD :vibin:

...."We don't need this" -Larkin in response to my "just picked wild LSD!" post:canthelpbutlaugh:

Offlinevoodoochild1000
psychonautic
 User Gallery

Re: Those experienced with 1oz dried shroom trips. [Re: nicechrisman]
    #22211341 - 09/09/15 09:26 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

nicechrisman said:
I think there's a saturation point that probably happens somewhere around 7-10 grams.

.....please elaborate :takingnotes:.....

--------------------

...."We don't need this" -Larkin in response to my "just picked wild LSD!" post:canthelpbutlaugh:

Offlinevoodoochild1000
psychonautic
 User Gallery

Re: Those experienced with 1oz dried shroom trips. [Re: voodoochild1000]
    #22211349 - 09/09/15 09:29 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

I've been at 8 grams for my last 5 or 6 trips and will be going to 10 grams on my next one and AM taking that very seriously with meditation and intent. I will be working my way up to 14 grams at 2 gram increments so I should be at a half oz. in a couple months.

...... I am gradually working my way up to that point and then we'll decide if I go further.:bigyesnod:

....be safe....:firstladyofapproval:

--------------------

InvisibleSaga

Re: Those experienced with 1oz dried shroom trips. [Re: Cujllickduo]
    #22211363 - 09/09/15 09:35 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Bugler Boy, you sound worried brother. Why? Cause I'm not. I am not you. Everything is great.

Quote:

JustAnotherFreak said:
Go for it man i cant see any harm.
:manofapproval:

It depends on your mind can you see the darkest of places but turn your back onit an see the light?
:mindblown:

Good Luck to you on your journey positive vibes coming your way.

:youthemandawg:

Thank you.

Offlinesuperbob57
Male User Gallery

#22212040 - 09/09/15 12:24 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

voodoochild1000 said:
I've been at 8 grams for my last 5 or 6 trips and will be going to 10 grams on my next one and AM taking that very seriously with meditation and intent. I will be working my way up to 14 grams at 2 gram increments so I should be at a half oz. in a couple months.

...... I am gradually working my way up to that point and then we'll decide if I go further.:bigyesnod:

....be safe....:firstladyofapproval:

Smart cookie, way to use your brain!:seriousthumbsup: Absoulte, Know thyself, thy substance and thy source....:tmckenna:

--------------------

OfflineBugler Boy
Cultivar

#22212348 - 09/09/15 01:53 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Saga said:
Bugler Boy, you sound worried brother. Why? Cause I'm not. I am not you. Everything is great.

Not worried, just want you to make sure you realize what you're getting into. You're asking to go home with a dose like that. I'll be looking for the report :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleThayendanegea
quiet walker
Male User Gallery

Loc: 7 Lodges Nation Flag
    #22212631 - 09/09/15 02:58 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Your strong mind will be shattered...I do hope you have a sitter, at least so they can strap you down when you begin losing your mind and become a danger to yourself or others. good luck though and please do report back if you can.

--------------------
Look Deep Into Nature,and Then You Will Understand Everything Better.

Albert Einstein

OfflineZulu The Most High
Soul Adventurer

Loc: Colorado
Re: Those experienced with 1oz dried shroom trips. [Re: Thayendanegea]
    #22212727 - 09/09/15 03:15 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Good luck and bon voyage bro

I was going to recommend Kilindi's videos since he is the only one I know of who takes these kinds of doses and talks about it.

I've been comtemplating these high ass doses. The most I've done is about 11 dried

Would you eat it or make tea or what?

And how often do you trip and whats your average dose these days?

--------------------
[

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

#22212782 - 09/09/15 03:27 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Saga said:
You're physical body was not even moving for hours, right? Since you were somewhere else anyway? Basically, out of body for hours.......

It doesn't take an entire ounce to get me there....Around 5g to 7g will have me planted down in one spot for hours, completely gone, no longer any sense of self or I, out of body and smeared across the cosmos as "one", no who/what/where/why/how going on...not even any visuals because there's no "I" to observe the visuals, the entire plot is gone and all that's left is a point of awareness within a void.

and that's in regards to an average cubensis....if we're talking woodlovers, even less than that.

Personally...I don't see taking more producing a more profound or far out experience for myself, only landing me deeper into a blackout and not remembering or experiencing anything...Just a long black out for a few hours, then during the comedown I'd start to remember bits and pieces of who/what I am as my "world" starts to piece itself together again.

Folks that eat absurdly large amounts like this....I can only assume the mushrooms are somewhat weaker than typical, the person trips more than once a month or has a constant lingering tolerance from tripping somewhat often and/or from using large doses, or the person has some sort of natural tolerance/hard headedness and it takes a bit more than average to get them way out there.

I do think 28 dry grams taken with absolutely zero tolerance (no trips for at least a month before hand) will push most people into a black out....the come up into that black out will be one helluva gnarly (short) ride though.

If one trips around once a month or more, and if they tend to dose high...then eating an entire 28 grams dry actually isn't too crazy of an idea and somewhat understandable why someone would want/need to take that much.

-OM

--------------------

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: Those experienced with 1oz dried shroom trips. [Re: openmind]
    #22212890 - 09/09/15 03:51 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

openmind said:
....Around 5g to 7g will have me planted down in one spot for hours

My last dose at 6 grams put me on my back for about 45-90 minutes. After that I had to get up and move about.

That's not saying I didn't lose my mind but I was able to get up and use the restroom during this time. Vision was blurry and it was difficult to stand, but I had to pee!!! 

When people say 'blackout' I think of that as an alcohol black out where the whole body shuts down and you go to sleep. I don't think this would be the case here. Sure, the conscious will struggle to recognize what's going on, but I don't think the substance would knock you out, just put you in a place that is very hard to recognize. It may be hard to move but I still believe your eyes will remain open and the mind stays active.

I myself will be doing some more research before jumping so high, but because of the high LD50 of psilocybin, I'm not afraid to ingest high amounts, simply for the fact that I know the substance itself will not kill my body. The mind, maybe...
:puddingpop:

On a side note, I know an older gentleman (maybe mid 60's) who's highest dose is a dry ounce. I'll have to ask him about the experience and see what he has to say.

--------------------

Edited by HamHead (09/09/15 03:54 PM)

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

#22213049 - 09/09/15 04:23 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

openmind said:
....Around 5g to 7g will have me planted down in one spot for hours

My last dose at 6 grams put me on my back for about 45-90 minutes. After that I had to get up and move about.

That's not saying I didn't lose my mind but I was able to get up and use the restroom during this time. Vision was blurry and it was difficult to stand, but I had to pee!!! 

When people say 'blackout' I think of that as an alcohol black out where the whole body shuts down and you go to sleep. I don't think this would be the case here. Sure, the conscious will struggle to recognize what's going on, but I don't think the substance would knock you out, just put you in a place that is very hard to recognize. It may be hard to move but I still believe your eyes will remain open and the mind stays active.....

People can indeed blackout on psychedelics, though of course it's not like a black out with alcohol where you're in deep sleep....More like you're so cut off from your "I"/ego and the external world that everything ceases to exists except awareness/consciousness . Most people think they're dieing or have died when this occurs, and some folks flip the fuck out .

In my case, with that dose/experience I spoke of in my previous post.... "I" no longer existed. It felt like my consciousness was smeared across the entirety of the cosmos. I was merely a point of awareness within a warm/loving/vibrating cozy void of nothing.... I became awareness without self....There was no passage of time, there was no "I" to think or reflect on things, there were no visuals. I didn't know if my eyes were open or closed because I didn't exist, and certainly wasn't in or apart of my body....If my body had to pee while I wasn't in it I would not have known, I would have come back to piss soaked pants during the comedown.

...then during the comedown, it was a slow process of coming back into my body and remembering that "I" am an "I" . It was like death, and being re-born.

-OM

--------------------

InvisibleSaga

#22214243 - 09/09/15 08:36 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Interesting replies everyone. Good stuff.

Zulu, I'm just gonna eat them. Likely with a glass of pure water. Like I said earlier, all I eat is raw plants so an ounce of mushrooms is not much to me when I'm eating piles of green leaves, fruits, and regular mushrooms everyday..

I've eaten shrooms 6 times. 1.5g twice, 3.5g three times, 10g one time. These were each more than 6 months apart from each other, starting back when I was in high school. The last time being about 2 years ago..

I have no fear at all about this. I feel like I was born to do this. I feel like shrooms and I have ties together that span lifetimes and go beyond this dimension. I'm not like most people.

I've grown so much in the past few years....

I naturally started detoxing my body a while back in preparation for this with greens/fruit smoothies every day. It wasn't even a thought, just something I started doing.

I'm ready. And the wait is near over.

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

#22214302 - 09/09/15 08:47 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

openmind said:
People can indeed blackout on psychedelics, though of course it's not like a black out with alcohol where you're in deep sleep

I actually saw it first hand, where a friend of mine just passed the fuck out. He was inexperienced when it came to psychs -- and he dosed something like 6 grams via lemon tek. I was just sitting there watching a movie with him and his head just feel forward when he was sitting there, like somebody had shot him in the back of the head or something.

I tried to wake him up to see if he was alright (had never seen anybody just pass the fuck out like that on mushrooms before), and he didn't respond. I yelled at him. Nothing. Shook him. Nothing.

I seriously thought he was fucking dying on me (I was tripping face also). After like 3 minutes of shaking him and trying to get him to wake up -- he finally did. He was in pretty bad shape after that. He said he felt really weak and needed to just lay down. Shit I had to carry him to the bed because he couldn't do it on his own (I checked on him regularly after that just to make sure he was okay).

It was like his brain had a governor on it, like a car, and just shut off. One of the most bizarre things I've ever seen tripping.

--------------------

Offlinesuperbob57
Male User Gallery

#22214341 - 09/09/15 08:56 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Hey Brother I think I painted a bad picture of you in my head, and I want to Apologize and Really Send You Positive Vibes and Having a Wonderful Life Changing Trip Brother. You do sound ready and what you just said in the post above really Hit Home with me because I started doing exactly what your are doing; Crazy just like you said it...:hug::hug::hug::seriousthumbsup::strokebeard: Have powerful TriP Brother Much Love :hug::seriousthumbsup:

--------------------

Offlinenicechrisman
Male User Gallery

#22214576 - 09/09/15 09:59 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah I've had "blackouts" on psychedelics quite a few times. It's not the same as a drunken blackout, but there are a fain number of concerts I've been to on psychedelics that I have very little recollection of. Sad thing is that it seems to happen to me more frequently these days to the point where I'm not really sure I like tripping at shows anymore. Still have an enjoyable time, but when you've gone to the trouble of taking time off from work, driving a long ass ways, spending money on a hotel room and tickets, it's kinda a disappointment to have no recollection of the main event.

There's different layers to the "blackout" too I think. There's the "I can function pretty OK, but I'm not going to really remember this" kind, and then there's the total ego loss nonfunctional nonhuman state. Of course there are varying degrees in between as well.

--------------------

John C. Lily

Edited by nicechrisman (09/09/15 10:00 PM)

InvisibleP-O
#AnyoneButHarper
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #22214721 - 09/09/15 10:35 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

I've eaten shrooms 6 times. 1.5g twice, 3.5g three times, 10g one time. These were each more than 6 months apart from each other, starting back when I was in high school. The last time being about 2 years ago..

:facepalm:

i have tripped multiple times every year for the last 13 years!  did a wicked trip last month.... but id never eat a oz.  With your "experience" i dont recommend u eat that much either.

OfflineRebelutionsssss
Mdmazing
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: San Francisco
Re: Those experienced with 1oz dried shroom trips. [Re: P-O]
    #22214938 - 09/09/15 11:34 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

I've eaten mushrooms at least a 100 times if not more and I would still be very hesitant to venture into that dose

--------------------
:
To define is to confine.

InvisibleSaga

#22215038 - 09/10/15 12:16 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

superbob57 said:
Hey Brother I think I painted a bad picture of you in my head, and I want to Apologize and Really Send You Positive Vibes and Having a Wonderful Life Changing Trip Brother. You do sound ready and what you just said in the post above really Hit Home with me because I started doing exactly what your are doing; Crazy just like you said it...:hug::hug::hug::seriousthumbsup::strokebeard: Have powerful TriP Brother Much Love :hug::seriousthumbsup:

:thumbup:

Offlinemy3rdeye
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #22215119 - 09/10/15 12:54 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Saga said:

"I handle shrooms way better than most"

You did mushrooms 6 times. You can't possibly know how you handle them. It's amazing how many people consider themselves experts when they are at total n00b level of experience. But no don't listen to everyone telling you to increase it by a gram or two. People who have done way more than you.

OfflineBugler Boy
Cultivar

#22215639 - 09/10/15 06:25 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Saga said:

This is almost laughable when you're talking about eating a full ounce. You really should get a lot more experience before considering a full ounce unless you want to get burned by the cosmos. Now I really do realize you don't know what your getting in to... You'll want to be somewhere where incase you scream at the top of your lungs or start rolling around on the ground or doing something stupid no one will interfere... all of these are real possibilities

If you're dead set on this, which it kinda seems like you are.. start a little pf-tek grow and harvest a couple ounces. Use a month+ and the first ounce or so and do some small doses to be acquainted with the mushroom, it probably doesn't even know who you are yet. Then some high doses maybe like a 1/2 ounce and really see what that extra 4gs does on top of 10, you might be surprised. If you do all this you might rethink this whole ounce idea but if you get through it and still want to you'll be MUCH more prepared

I've ate mushrooms ~100+ times and experimented with some pretty high doses, I'm not talking out my ass...

--------------------

Offlinevoodoochild1000
psychonautic
 User Gallery

Re: Those experienced with 1oz dried shroom trips. [Re: my3rdeye]
    #22215937 - 09/10/15 08:30 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

my3rdeye said:
Quote:

Saga said:

"I handle shrooms way better than most"

You did mushrooms 6 times. You can't possibly know how you handle them. It's amazing how many people consider themselves experts when they are at total n00b level of experience. But no don't listen to everyone telling you to increase it by a gram or two. People who have done way more than you.

....:whathesaid::firstladyofapproval

Hey guys....

...where is that trip report where dude ended up intubated on an ounce?

....or the 40 gram. Trip report........:vibin:

.....man.....high dose is not a game or a dick size thing...:wonka:

...I'm into exploring these realms....I have been tripping solid mush doses and 300ug trips every 2 weeks for a year...and have been tripping for 25 years.....

.....I'm just beginning to feel ready for the next level.....

....don't hurt yer self. ..or freak out  your fam....:trippnballs:

.....Best wishes....waiting on that trip report...:takingnotes:

--------------------

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
    #22216016 - 09/10/15 09:01 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

This comment also made me think that maybe you think you can prepare for something like this, there is no preparation you could ever do to make you any more ready for 28 grams of mushrooms. I like your spirit though and it's your risk or reward to take just my warnings have already been said :mushroom2:

--------------------
"In The Material World One seeks retirement and grows Old
In The Magical World One seeks Enlightenment and grows Wiser
In The Miraculous World One seeks nothing and grows Lighter
As we all tread the Homeward Path we will explore many Realms
And one day... we will all Realize that all experiences are Simply
Different ways in which The
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Invisiblerolear8
Im god
Male User Gallery

#22216482 - 09/10/15 11:27 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Go for it if you have the feeling to do it. At the end of the month, i will be eating 15 grams dried, but im looking to extract the psilocybin, do not like the taste of shrooms or the stomach discomfort sometimes produces, last time i ate 50 grams fresh, and the come down sent me to the toilet (diarrhea)

Dont forget to write your report friend, i will be waiting for it.

--------------------

Follow me in Instagram: @Lenmiscate

Offlinenicechrisman
Male User Gallery

Re: Those experienced with 1oz dried shroom trips. [Re: rolear8]
    #22216485 - 09/10/15 11:27 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Or at least make tea

--------------------

John C. Lily

InvisibleSaga

#22216619 - 09/10/15 12:05 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

People are different. Some trip dozens of times and add a little more each time. Some just jump to high dosages after a few times. Some never want to go high dosages anyway, like an ounce..

I feel amazing. It won't be long now.. Thanks the the positive vibes and words, friends. It's great stuff and I appreciate it.

Offlinevoodoochild1000
psychonautic
 User Gallery

#22216990 - 09/10/15 01:49 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

2nite? ??...go time!:smugjerry:

--------------------

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

#22223429 - 09/11/15 06:18 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

voodoochild1000 said:
2nite? ??...go time!:smugjerry:

:popcorn:

--------------------

OfflineLuckeyMA
I catapult downtown...
 User Gallery

#22223476 - 09/11/15 06:27 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

How much do you all think a dried oz equals in lsd?

--------------------
"Consciousness survives the death of the body on which it rides"...

*Disclaimer*

Everything written from this account are meant for amusement purposes ONLY.  Everything written or posted from this account are NOT TRUE.

Invisibledrr
Female
Re: Those experienced with 1oz dried shroom trips. [Re: LuckeyMA]
    #22223506 - 09/11/15 06:32 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Over a thousand mics?

If an 8th is equal to 150ug, that'd be 1200ug or 1.2mg of LSD

:shrug: maybe

OfflineFilterhead462
Psychonaut
Male

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Re: Those experienced with 1oz dried shroom trips. [Re: drr]
    #22224980 - 09/11/15 11:18 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Most I've done is 15 and that blew my mind, I'm working up to 30 grams slowly
Prepare for the wrath of the universe to be bestowed upon you and prepare to clean a piss soaked bed when you come down

--------------------

We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion

OfflineLove_spirit
Circle Of Power
 User Gallery

#22225275 - 09/12/15 12:31 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

IME that's a bad idea. All the magic and hallucinations leave at a certain point and it turns into a hellish static. Like with everything there is a sweet spot. ODing on psyches and other drugs isn't going to get you further then a reasonable dose.

OfflineGombaTaltos
Edge Runner
Male User Gallery

Loc: slightly north of hell
Re: Those experienced with 1oz dried shroom trips. [Re: Love_spirit]
    #22226377 - 09/12/15 09:47 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Imo if you eat an oz of dried shrooms and do not vomit your shrooms are garbage. It's like when drinking to much alcohol. Your body will get to the point where it will reject anymore of the chemical or toxin.

--------------------

OfflineFlamer
90% water cultivator
Male

Loc: your mom's vagina Flag
Re: Those experienced with 1oz dried shroom trips. [Re: GombaTaltos]
    #22232422 - 09/13/15 04:03 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

I just wanted to encourage you to write a trip report, because you said you may or may not. I'm new at this and (though I wouldn't try that dose, at least not for a long time) I and I'm sure some of the others here would love to hear about what happens!

Good luck. :popcorn:

--------------------
DISCLAIMER: All publications made by this account ("Flamer") on this or any forum are entirely false and untrue. Any images uploaded are computer-generated. Use of the pronouns "I", "me", "my" and "mine" are indicative of no one in particular.

I do really like this train, though.

InvisibleBigfeely123
Stranger
    #22232458 - 09/13/15 04:10 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Saga said:
Ya, Kilindi. I did listen to some of his talks including that one already. He is one of the few that has shared anything about trips at this level.

It always interested me.. Why don't people eat more shrooms? 5 grams is a dosage people commonly recommend, mostly cause of McKenna's influence. I've eaten near 10 grams and while it was profound to say the least, now I am ready to go much further. So I'm going to essentially triple the dose, and go all in.

So you've eaten 10 grams of mushrooms & you want to triple the dose...

I'm sorry to say this but that is incredibly stupid & irresponsible thinking on your part OP.

Please think this through before you do this. 30 grams of mushrooms is an insane dose.

Why not increase the dosage by smaller increments if you really want to keep dosing higher?

Better safe than sorry... :shrug:

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: Those experienced with 1oz dried shroom trips. [Re: Bigfeely123]
    #22232524 - 09/13/15 04:25 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Bigfeely123 said:
Why not increase the dosage by smaller increments if you really want to keep dosing higher?

I somewhat agree with this statement, but unless the mushrooms are grown by the user, he/she wil be going through a shit ton of mushroom to reach an ounce towards the end and that would cost a good bit of monies. Also, it would take quite a lot of time to reach the 28g mark as well, that is, if the user is taking 30 day breaks in between doses.

Now, if the user is dosing twice or thrice per month, the tolerance levels will not be the same and the user may not get near the same experience as dosing 28g at baseline.

Some things to consider, I guess.

If OP feels mentaly sound and ready for this dose, good luck and be safe. Be in a place that is flat and away from any serious threats and I don't see there being any problems.

Again, prepare well and be safe on your journey.

--------------------

OfflineHygrocybe
Walkin Wonderland
 User Gallery

#22235968 - 09/14/15 10:35 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Do they ever come back? :feelsparanoidman:

Offlinetopdog82
Death Spirit
Male User Gallery

Loc: California
Re: Those experienced with 1oz dried shroom trips. [Re: Hygrocybe]
    #22236315 - 09/14/15 12:01 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

IMO I would dose DMT instead. sounds like 10-12 hours of straight tripping ballz. IMO/IME shrooms are a lot more manic than LSD and when I dose that high it start to act like a retard

OfflineSoulButter
Joint Chief of Soul

Re: Those experienced with 1oz dried shroom trips. [Re: topdog82]
    #22236361 - 09/14/15 12:15 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

lemon tek it

Offlinetopdog82
Death Spirit
Male User Gallery

Re: Those experienced with 1oz dried shroom trips. [Re: SoulButter]
    #22236390 - 09/14/15 12:22 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

SoulButter said:
lemon tek it

:fuckinawesome:

IMO beyond 5 grams you are just going to blackout

OfflineSoulButter
Joint Chief of Soul

#22236392 - 09/14/15 12:24 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

topdog82 said:
Quote:

SoulButter said:
lemon tek it

ive seen it happen at 3.5g

Offlinetopdog82
Death Spirit
Male User Gallery

#22236573 - 09/14/15 01:09 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

SoulButter said:
Quote:

topdog82 said:
Quote:

SoulButter said:
lemon tek it

ive seen it happen at 3.5g

I think the most I did with shrooms was 4 grams. It gets manic to the point where I see no point pushing it past the heroic dose range. 7 grams is most I have heard of. And even that is extreme and not needed IMO

OfflineBugler Boy
Cultivar

#22236579 - 09/14/15 01:11 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

SoulButter said:
lemon tek it

Theres an ounce lemon tek report on here somewhere. Most insane psilo trip report I've ever came across

--------------------

OfflineSoulButter
Joint Chief of Soul

Re: Those experienced with 1oz dried shroom trips. [Re: Bugler Boy]
    #22236666 - 09/14/15 01:32 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Bugler Boy said:
Quote:

SoulButter said:
lemon tek it

Theres an ounce lemon tek report on here somewhere. Most insane psilo trip report I've ever came across

oh god. thanks. i was looking for something to procrastinate with further

OfflineUlyssies
Suburban Shaman

#22236746 - 09/14/15 01:47 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

A psychedelic novice proclaiming that he won't be phased by the advice of experienced psychonaughts in his venture to take a very unnecessary amount of a powerful drug... This guy deserves the inevitable Hell he is bringing on himself.

Offlinetopdog82
Death Spirit
Male User Gallery

Re: Those experienced with 1oz dried shroom trips. [Re: Ulyssies]
    #22236770 - 09/14/15 01:53 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Ulyssies said:
A psychedelic novice proclaiming that he won't be phased by the advice of experienced psychonaughts in his venture to take a very unnecessary amount of a powerful drug... This guy deserves the inevitable Hell he is bringing on himself.

he deserves a nobel prize and ceritificate of enlightenment
:smugjerry:

OfflineMatt87
Male User Gallery
Loc: Tennessee
    #22236786 - 09/14/15 01:58 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Saga, are you on Prozac or anything like that? An ssri? I can't believe Tennessee grams didn't put the fear in you.

--------------------

Once you understand the way broadly, you see it in all things. -Musashi

InvisibleThayendanegea
quiet walker
Male User Gallery

Re: Those experienced with 1oz dried shroom trips. [Re: Matt87]
    #22237103 - 09/14/15 03:12 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

It's been over 4 days since OP has been heard from....hopefully, he's ok.:popcorn:

--------------------

Albert Einstein

InvisibleBigfeely123
Stranger
    #22237128 - 09/14/15 03:18 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Uh oh... Hope he is alright. Those who have never seen the "dark side" of psychedelics literally cannot fathom how truly torturous they can be at times...

Offlinetopdog82
Death Spirit
Male User Gallery

#22237164 - 09/14/15 03:25 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Bigfeely123 said:
Uh oh... Hope he is alright. Those who have never seen the "dark side" of psychedelics literally cannot fathom how truly torturous they can be at times...

I haven't experienced this and don't plan to. I always keep my dosing in normal range and if I delve deeper I always have a trip sitter. IMO/IME a few tiny adjustments to our approach can drastically reduce the likelehood of bad trips

Offlinevoodoochild1000
psychonautic
 User Gallery

#22237178 - 09/14/15 03:29 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

topdog82 said:
Quote:

Bigfeely123 said:

I haven't experienced this and don't plan to. I always keep my dosing in normal range and if I delve deeper I always have a trip sitter. IMO/IME a few tiny adjustments to our approach can drastically reduce the likelehood of bad trips

...SET AND SETTING....:bigyesnod:

--------------------

InvisibleBigfeely123
Stranger
    #22237203 - 09/14/15 03:33 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Unfortunately or maybe fortunately... I don't know... I have seen the "dark side" to psychedelics. Without a doubt, the worst night of my entire life. I gained a whole new respect for psychedelics, as well as all drugs in general. I made a couple threads, spaced out between months, about that bad trip. (3.5 grams of aborts lemon tek'd with very little to no tolerance at the time.) I'm just glad no one called the cops on me... they probably would have shot me because it was a fight or flight mode situation.

Offlinevoodoochild1000
psychonautic
 User Gallery

#22237240 - 09/14/15 03:39 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

...I know these experiences r out there....

...I have been blessed so far...and allways respectfull....:awecluster:

....I am very conscious about it...

....Im on the verge of new territory and allways euphoric. ...:aweyeah:

...I basically feel like I'll go until I get the fear....then evaluate. ....:takingnotes:

....awesome topic:bigyesnod::wonka:

--------------------

InvisibleBigfeely123
Stranger
    #22237496 - 09/14/15 04:39 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

I just read that... "WTF?" :uhoh:

If OP cannot handle a single bowl of marijuana how in the actual FUCK does he think he is going to handle 30 grams of dried mushrooms. That is an absolute insane dose. On top of that he says that his highest dose is 10 grams. Ten grams to thirty grams is astronomical difference. For OP's sake I hope this is a troll thread... If not, well looks like he will be learning the hard way. (the really, really hard way.)

OfflineAchillita
Back to the basics
Male

#22237508 - 09/14/15 04:42 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

:shrug: Some people can't handle weed whatsoever, but can handle psyches well. But an ounce is overkill nonetheless.

--------------------

OfflineTravel
...Space Out...
Male

Re: Those experienced with 1oz dried shroom trips. [Re: Achillita]
    #22237730 - 09/14/15 05:36 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Man... I had this same ego when I took 7g in tea after only doing 5g before (once). I must've gotten lucky with the 5g trip and misjudged the strength because I didn't even finish the whole tea before spiraling into the darkest 5 hour trip i've ever had. my thoughts were so fucked it took like a month or 2 for them to be completely cleared outta my head. never gonna go above 4-5g unless i've taken that dose enough times and only go up 1g or so. lesson learned but OP may get it way worse than me if he does it

OfflineUlyssies
Suburban Shaman

Re: Those experienced with 1oz dried shroom trips. [Re: Travel]
    #22238328 - 09/14/15 07:50 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

This would be such a cliffhanger if we never heard from him again...

InvisibleBigfeely123
Stranger
Re: Those experienced with 1oz dried shroom trips. [Re: Ulyssies]
    #22238368 - 09/14/15 07:59 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

LOL. So true. I'm hoping OP comes back soon though. :frown:

InvisibleBigfeely123
Stranger
    #22238416 - 09/14/15 08:11 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Damn you're right... I just checked myself. The weird thing is it was 09/07/2012. Then he came back on 09/08/2015. Back in 2012 Erowid was my shit! Not The Shroomery. :grin: How dare he leave us in suspense like this! :evil:

Offlinevoodoochild1000
psychonautic
 User Gallery

#22238646 - 09/14/15 09:02 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Oh Snap!....the Darkness!:llamastare:

....:wonka:this shit is classic!....:smugjerry:

......tripped his shit.:trippnballs: ..then had to runtelldat....:gotchronic:

.....making me laugh:canthelpbutlaugh:

--------------------

InvisibleSaga

#22238799 - 09/14/15 09:42 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

336 said:
Quote:

Bigfeely123 said:
Damn you're right... I just checked myself. The weird thing is it was 09/07/2012. Then he came back on 09/08/2015. Back in 2012 Erowid was my shit! Not The Shroomery. :grin: How dare he leave us in suspense like this! :evil:

True that. Kind of strange that he came back exactly 3 years and 1 day later. lol
Quite peculiar.
That said I hope he returns with a report; and I hope it isn't riddled with darkness and insanity...

That's interesting. Yall are so investigative. Hahah..

Shrooms are here. Gonna take em in an isolated forest. Weather will be slightly rainy.... Perfect. I love the rain. This subtropical forest is mystical.

Don't be surprised if I don't respond after. I can't say what my life will be after and what I'll do... Something greater, for sure.

It's been an interesting few days leading up to this. Very introspective. I feel at peace.

Nature is calling me. The mushroom is calling me..

Edited by Saga (09/14/15 09:47 PM)

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

#22238840 - 09/14/15 09:51 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

May want to bring a rain coat and some dry clothes.

Will you be packing a backpack or anything?

Don't forget water and some healthy snacks, maybe trail mix or granola or something.

Be safe OP, hope there's a report coming soon.

--------------------

Offlinevoodoochild1000
psychonautic
 User Gallery

#22240069 - 09/15/15 08:00 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Saga said:
Quote:

336 said:
Quote:

Bigfeely123 said:

True that. Kind of strange that he came back exactly 3 years and 1 day later. lol
Quite peculiar.
That said I hope he returns with a report; and I hope it isn't riddled with darkness and insanity...

That's interesting. Yall are so investigative. Hahah..

Shrooms are here. Gonna take em in an isolated forest. Weather will be slightly rainy.... Perfect. I love the rain. This subtropical forest is mystical.

Don't be surprised if I don't respond after. I can't say what my life will be after and what I'll do... Something greater, for sure.

It's been an interesting few days leading up to this. Very introspective. I feel at peace.

....still teasing..... :trippingsheens:  :pedobearpancakes:  :okay:  :awesketch:  :house:  :awenuhuh:  :mmmkay:  :hmm:  :coleman:

--------------------

Offlinenicechrisman
Male User Gallery

#22240081 - 09/15/15 08:01 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Dude if you're gonna take that kind of dose you should be somewhere safe, warm, and dry.

--------------------

John C. Lily

Offlinevoodoochild1000
psychonautic
 User Gallery

#22240093 - 09/15/15 08:06 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Does anyone have that 40 gram trip report? That s*** was nuts and he could of definitely died of hypothermia. Definitely need a trip sitter for that s***! :-):bigyesnod:

--------------------

Offlinevoodoochild1000
psychonautic
 User Gallery

#22240116 - 09/15/15 08:14 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------

Offlinethoraxx
Wizard
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bavaria
    #22240203 - 09/15/15 08:32 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Saga said:

I've taken home-brewed ayahuasca. My batch wasn't very strong. Even after boiling and concentrating, boiling and concentrating, for hours. At this point. I have little interest in ever smoking DMT. It's extremely unhealthy and unnatural in my eyes and I'm all about being natural.

Psiocin is so close chemically to DMT anyway. I find shrooms just perfect. They just grow and we eat them. So simple. No labs, pipes, pots, or fire involved. At this dosage it should be near DMT level and last much longer as well. Giving me a lot of time to be in this space.

Get yourself some syrian rue or caapi vines, you can eat them raw aswell and the harmalas will potentiate the shrooms while adding an interesting psychedelic element to the trip aswell
I usually add something about the nauseating taste of rue, but its nothing compared to eating an oz of shrooms so whatever
I doubt even the toughest vegan :lol: could eat a meaningful dose of caapi raw, i dare you

Goodluck to you tho, ever since i heard kilindi talk about his experiences i want to try this aswell someday, but theres plenty of time to slowly up my dose and right now i rarely trip anyway

Offlinetopdog82
Death Spirit
Male User Gallery

Re: Those experienced with 1oz dried shroom trips. [Re: thoraxx]
    #22240380 - 09/15/15 09:20 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

thoraxx said:
Quote:

Saga said:

Get yourself some syrian rue or caapi vines, you can eat them raw aswell and the harmalas will potentiate the shrooms while adding an interesting psychedelic element to the trip aswell
I usually add something about the nauseating taste of rue, but its nothing compared to eating an oz of shrooms so whatever
I doubt even the toughest vegan :lol: could eat a meaningful dose of caapi raw, i dare you

Goodluck to you tho, ever since i heard kilindi talk about his experiences i want to try this aswell someday, but theres plenty of time to slowly up my dose and right now i rarely trip anyway

So I understand it, DMT you are in your own realm. So high dosages are fairly safe. In the sense you wont get hurt physically. And the syrian rue/caapi vine both sedate the user and make the experience easier to deal with

InvisibleThayendanegea
quiet walker
Male User Gallery

#22241832 - 09/15/15 03:27 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

.....my mom is calling me.

--------------------

Albert Einstein

Offlinevoodoochild1000
psychonautic
 User Gallery

#22242113 - 09/15/15 04:44 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Thayendanegea said:
Quote:

.....my mom is calling me.

:canthelpbutlaugh:

--------------------

InvisibleSaga

#22317119 - 10/01/15 01:13 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

So my mushroom experience about a couple weeks ago.. I ate around 20 dried grams deep in a swampy forest alone. My stomach told me to stop before I got to the full ounce. Didn't much matter anyway. The experience was "great" enough.

It's so difficult to put into words... It showed me humility and left me begging for whatever is animating my life to not stop. I had long dreamlike visions that blurred the lines between this world and others. I questioned everything I ever thought to be real. My soft body got beat the fuck up by nature as I barraged through it naked. I was a mother and just wanted warmth for my baby. I was shown so much. The feelings I felt I've never felt before. I was shown absolute truths and was devastated and relieved.  The whole world was watching me in some moments and I felt their energy. I thought of this whole experience called life as a complete reflection of me. 'I' created everything and everything is a shard of me..

I 'woke up' from all this in a pit of my mud. Somehow I made the pit. Hahaha.

Oh man. Still none of these words do the slightest of justice. Not even close. Not even close. Only glancing the surfacing with this post. I could keep typing and typing but it just doesn't work well to convey the experience. All I wanna say is I recommend everyone eat these things. Preferably fresh. Just know you are in for some intensities. In a good way. It completely unshackles perceived possibility and reality. If that's your thing. For most.. Probably isn't. Even if they think it is. Cuz shrooms.. Well to know it, you must eat it.

Offlinevoodoochild1000
psychonautic
 User Gallery

#22317716 - 10/01/15 07:44 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Saga said:
So my mushroom experience about a couple weeks ago.. I ate around 20 dried grams deep in a swampy forest alone. My stomach told me to stop before I got to the full ounce. Didn't much matter anyway. The experience was "great" enough.

It's so difficult to put into words... It showed me humility and left me begging for whatever is animating my life to not stop. I had long dreamlike visions that blurred the lines between this world and others. I questioned everything I ever thought to be real. My soft body got beat the fuck up by nature as I barraged through it naked. I was a mother and just wanted warmth for my baby. I was shown so much. The feelings I felt I've never felt before. I was shown absolute truths and was devastated and relieved.  The whole world was watching me in some moments and I felt their energy. I thought of this whole experience called life as a complete reflection of me. 'I' created everything and everything is a shard of me..

I 'woke up' from all this in a pit of my mud. Somehow I made the pit. Hahaha.

Oh man. Still none of these words do the slightest of justice. Not even close. Not even close. Only glancing the surfacing with this post. I could keep typing and typing but it just doesn't work well to convey the experience. All I wanna say is I recommend everyone eat these things. Preferably fresh. Just know you are in for some intensities. In a good way. It completely unshackles perceived possibility and reality. If that's your thing. For most.. Probably isn't. Even if they think it is. Cuz shrooms.. Well to know it, you must eat it.

....naked?....awww shit!:firstladyofapproval:

...that's a serious dose dude...namaste!:vibin:

--------------------

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

#22326365 - 10/02/15 11:21 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

:asianofapproval:
Nice to see you made it back to post a report OP.

Keep on L-I-V-I-N

--------------------

Offlinemycolangelo4po
trippin
Male

Loc: so cal
    #22326465 - 10/02/15 11:59 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

I hope your not being irresponsible, it's not a competition but I've caught myself doing the same thing, thinking I need yo go higher and higher on the dose, but its really a trap. For me at least I realized a large part of it was my ego, I wanted to be "that guy", so I hope this isn't the case for you. Not long ago, I ate 22.5 grams mazatapec, which I have found to be very spiritual, for 85% of the trip it was ineffable, bliss with some confusion but mostly a deep connection to some other entity that for some reason I felt was hiding in time. Then it happened I took 2tylenol pm and was beginning to feel the effects and started getting drowsy, I was trying to remember something as I was talking to my grand it was the weirdest thing but the harder I tried the worse I got, but it was too late I had spiraled into hell, so fast I couldn't tell my gf what was happening, I told her this was it and I had fucked up(I have had well over 100 high dose experiences) by something was realm wrong, I had a feeling of electrical impulses in my chest, so I begged her to call for help as I ran outside,(about 1am). As u was outside I kept thinking this is it I cant believe its gonna end like this, and begged my gf to do chest compressions and breathe for me till help got there, as this was playing out, the hysteria and pain was coming at me in waves, so I had told her to hold off on the call, knowing cops would be there, I began wondering CAN I make it through, the Tylenol was in full effect, and I felt closer to death than I ever want to be again,, and I cant even explain how light headed I was, it's another level. So I began feeling as if I was falling inside myself, and begged the mushroom to take pity on me, that I had made a horrible mistake and just need the help to get through it and I would never put myself in that position again, I felt like I was on the verge of losing consciousness and fought as hard as I could cuz I felt if I went out that was it, I cant believe I made it through and I have stuck to the 8-13 gram range, which is more than what I need. I am sorry to hijack with such a long story but I felt I should share it, just make sure your prepared for EVERYTHING and ask yourself if this is your ego manifesting in a sneaky sort of way, do you NEED that much or could you achieve what your shooting for with half that dose? Just a thought, best of luck though.

--------------------
There are old shamans and there are bold shamans, but there are no OLD, BOLD shamans- Terrence McKenna

Offlinevoodoochild1000
psychonautic
 User Gallery

#22327249 - 10/03/15 08:50 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

High dose.....I'M on my way!:wonka:

...at 8g....will do 10 next time!

....stay safe....

--------------------

Offlinevoodoochild1000
psychonautic
 User Gallery

#22329182 - 10/03/15 04:17 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

336 said:
Quote:

voodoochild1000 said:
High dose.....I'M on my way!:wonka:

...at 8g....will do 10 next time!

....stay safe....

Crazy motherfuckers!
:canthelpbutlaugh:
Most I've done is like 3g lol

Be sure to report back!

...u should try it bro!...move up 1g at a time.....the realms u gain access too are amazing!....:bigyesnod:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom