Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
AFOAF was planning on mixing some cubensis with hit of acid day after tomorrow and just realized he had a bit more than he thought so the opportunity exists to eat about 2 grams or so tonight. Will this give him a temporary tolerance to the mushrooms/acid day after tomorrow or will it still be as powerful a trip regardless of whether he chows down tonight too?