Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSpiritShroom
Orca
Male User Gallery

Loc: Florida Flag
Syrian rue preperation
    #22174850 - 09/01/15 05:13 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

So I have .5g left of mushroom chocolates. I just took 1.5g of them with my girl friday and had the most beautiful experience with her together. Was amazing to see US , and how we really are. I loved it. Now I want to go deep within and heal.
I want to get the most out of these. I have 4oz of syrian rue I have never used before. Very experienced with mushrooms. 40~ trips under my belt.
How much rue would you guys recommend? Any specific preperations? I did my research and saw that syrian rue doesnt interact too much with foods. Just no cheese hardcore stuff etc.
I am a 20 y/o male who weighs 135lbs. Probably 2 meals a day , always have been healthy. I dont eat that much. Have avoided meat and greasy foods for months now.
Make a tea of 3g syrian rue and wait 30 mins then dose the chocolates? Its milk chocolate if that makes any difference.
Should I fast? Ill probably just end up eating fruit and veggies that day honestly. Would love to hear some general info, experiences, whatever. Never tried syrian rue so just seeking some advice.
Peace and pot :jah:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: Syrian rue preperation [Re: SpiritShroom]
    #22175294 - 09/01/15 07:11 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

SpiritShroom said:
How much rue would you guys recommend?....

....Make a tea of 3g syrian rue and wait 30 mins then dose the chocolates? Its milk chocolate if that makes any difference.
Should I fast? ....

Sounds about right. Crush the seeds up real good before brewing the tea.

That little bit of milk chocolate won't be an issue...I've never been too strict about avoiding certain foods when using syrian rue (while one should be mindful of the foods and other drugs they have in their system, I think the diet in regards to a reversible maoi is a little exaggerated....and my daily diet is rather clean and doesn't have too many foods rich in tyramine, etc....) . Large amounts of dark chocolate is one thing I'd personally avoid though, but yea, that little bit of mushroom chocolate isn't something I'd worry about.

So you've never worked with syrian rue or the harmala alkaloids before?

3g of syrian rue made into a tea should be plenty. You might puke from the rue. I have a rather strong stomach when it comes to herbs/drugs, but rue in particular was rough on my tummy. I've only taken the tea a few times but every time it made my stomach upset for the first hour or so, and I've puked twice from it. And it's probably the worst herb / entheogenic tea I've ever drank. I consider it on par with, if not worse, than cactus tea.....but at least you won't have to drink much, 3g of seed can be made into a small amount of tea.

I wouldn't wait any longer than 30 minutes after drinking the rue tea to eat your mushroom chocolate, you should feel the syrian rue start to take effect within 20 to 30 minutes (it doesn't only inhibit mao, it has a tranquil and somewhat psychedelic affect all on it's own). Next time I work with syrian rue and mushrooms, or syrian rue and acacia bark, I plan on taking them at the same time, or within 5 minutes.

I always like taking mushrooms and other psychedelics on a relatively empty stomach, but having a little food in the stomach can not only help with nausea but also help with absorption/digestion of the goods. I sometimes have a small snack (like toast with honey) 30 minutes before, then another small snack or some fruit 30 minutes after drinking the tea and eating the mushrooms.

You can also smoke the syrian rue seeds during the trip...I don't use much when I smoke em', just a couple pinches worth, like 1/2 a bowl or so...enough for like 3 to 5 big tokes.

Anyway....you have yourself a good one. I'm not sure how much potentiation 3g of syrian rue can bring to 0.5g of mushrooms, but I'd imagine it would be like eating 1.5g of mushrooms and will last a bit longer than usual...and the harmala alkaloids bring a whole other layer and aspect to the experience, it's not just a stronger/longer mushrooms trip.

-OM

--------------------

OfflineSpiritShroom
Orca
Male User Gallery

Loc: Florida Flag
Re: Syrian rue preperation [Re: openmind]
    #22186042 - 09/04/15 12:28 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Very nice info. Appreciate that. :thumbup:

Yeah, I have actually gotten into the syrian rue and experimented smoking with it. I only have 1 bowl of bud and saving for the trip. It brings a very calm headspace and a bit of body change when you toke it.

I threw .4g into the bowl and smoked it, ended up smoking 1g total within 1 1/2 hours. The first hit was very odd , it clenched my stomach and organs in a way ive never felt before, but was gone as soon as it came. It spooked me a bit cause of maoi but it could very much have just been my chakras realigning. Very relaxing. Nice to meditate and heal with. I might experiment with tea later in the future with this stuff. But the diet can be a pain.

Will end up making 4g~ into the tea most likely, if not more. Want to get the full effect.
I have a very strong stomach. Ill see how it goes. I have already smoked a good 2g of it in the past 2 nights.

Should potentiate them very nicely. On top of that, Its been 20 months since I have touched anything but bud. Breaking in that with a shroom trip was very amazing. I was out in the woods with my girl and we were relaxing together, lol half the time my eyes were closed. It was nice. I had to tackle the mushroom lol. Havent experienced that in a while. We had a great time for sure.
We lit some sage which was beautiful and very pure. I got to see how beautiful gaia truly is. How alive. :mushroom2:

When we were walking it literally felt like I teleported, or went back in time. Was like I walked all the way out of the forest, and then went back in time to the forest. It tripped me out for a second cause it was very real. Moment of eternity for sure, nothing like i have experienced before. We had a good laugh from that one.
On top of that the trip synergized perfectly. Me and her coming together, the super moon was fully peaking at the middle of the night sky. It was perfect. 2 years ago when I was tripping hardcore every 2 weeks going deep, I was not awake or aware of anything. Just knew there was higher states but didnt really understand. 2 years of spiritual awareness changed everything. We got to see our Very amazing higher selves and how we reflect our love back to eachother. How very unique. We are one in truth. Me and Her.

This trip is going to be nice. When she arrived with them I was not prepared at all, as I used to be.
I always have my music , crystals, incense, water, clothes and whatever to make sure im super comfy. This we just ended up eating them at 6pm after we got home cause she was so ready to elevate lol. She ate so I didnt want to differ the trips and went along with her.
Came up quick too, I started getting the gooood yawns after 20 mins.

I learned a lot , experienced a lot. Source does not mess around. Im aware of oneness but this past trip felt more like being the one with the all. If that makes any sense, more so individual. Grateful for the mushroom teacher. I used to go deep too, 5g lemon tekked penis envy. :psychsplit:
1.5g of cubes kicked my ass for a good 30 minutes lol.
We were chilling in the forest and she loaded up some very nice purp indica she provided, :heart: , and I was feeling way to good to smoke at that point. The thought crossed my mind if I was even gonna be able to get home a quarter of a mile away it was that deep, 45 mins in. It came up very quickly but smooth, integrated into it.
Ended up smoking a good hour later. That first hit tasted so nice. We were laughing loving eachother out back and enjoying the sights and sounds. Went back in and meditated with my moldavite for a good hour. Very powerful. The vibration feels very big , like no mess around , if that makes any sense.
Very pleased with how everything went though. What better way to break in 20 a month psy break with your twin. :grin:

Will be journeying tomorrow night. I am getting awesome synchronicity and I know its going to be a great time. I will have to report back. Thanks for the tips.
:cheers:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag