Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleKush_Zombie
smug piece of shit
 User Gallery

Re: Slowly but surely getting over my life long phobia of females [Re: Enjoywho]
    #22181501 - 09/03/15 01:19 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Enjoywho said:
we had fuck all to do

:thefuckisthis: :iveseenenough:

--------------------
How to get started in bulk:
Presto 23-Quart Pressure Cooker
BOD's Simple as FUCK Still Air Box
PastyWhyte's Easy Agar Tek
Munchauzen's Cultivation Video Series
How EvilMushroom666 Prepares His Grains (I use jars with Synthetic Filter Discs)
What is G2G? (Grain-to-Grain)
Damion5050's Coir Tek (I use 5.5 - 6 quarts of water instead of 4. Also ignore step 13 and ignore the monotub completely. The only purpose of this tek is to show you how to make a simple substrate. I also add gypsum to it but not necessary)
Spitball's Monotub Tek (A liner isn't necessary but is useful)
Use 6500k lights throughout the whole process. When you wake up, turn the light on. When you go to sleep turn the light off. It's as simple as that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

Re: Slowly but surely getting over my life long phobia of females [Re: Kush_Zombie]
    #22181506 - 09/03/15 01:21 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

What? We rely on the shakers to give us the meat to go through. I dunno it was a slow ass day. One of our qas went and bought a bottle and we all got sloshed on lunch. Easy fucking day. :lol:

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

InvisibleMagicalOrangutan
Curious Cat
Male

Re: Slowly but surely getting over my life long phobia of females [Re: Enjoywho]
    #22181540 - 09/03/15 01:45 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Well it's kinda ignorant to assume that looks don't have anything to do with attracting women lol. You need to be a minimal level of looking attractive to get them but they all have different levels of pickiness.

Anyways, I actually do think I'm a decent guy and in my own opinion I'm pretty good looking. But I can think I'm this or that all I want, that won't help unless women agree lol.

They TELL me that I would be hot if I had way longer thicker hair. I assume they aren't lying. They just generally seem to not like the short hair look, on me. Problem is I can't grow it longer because of balding :/

--------------------
On the ground you lay, with your dogs you pray, at a neon hieroglyph sky you gaze

Hugging your mind, praying to survive, feeling the love of the hieroglyphs in the sky
We all need more love, and mainly less hate
Hate is the blind that covers the heart's eye
That makes the heart's eye cry
Locked deep away in the skies of our minds

It's all in the mind

OfflineShroomslip
Architekt
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Slowly but surely getting over my life long phobia of females [Re: MagicalOrangutan]
    #22181546 - 09/03/15 01:49 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.

You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

InvisibleKush_Zombie
smug piece of shit
 User Gallery

Re: Slowly but surely getting over my life long phobia of females [Re: Shroomslip]
    #22181552 - 09/03/15 01:52 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

^loool

You could just do what Donald Trump does and get a wig of some sort.

--------------------
How to get started in bulk:
Presto 23-Quart Pressure Cooker
BOD's Simple as FUCK Still Air Box
PastyWhyte's Easy Agar Tek
Munchauzen's Cultivation Video Series
How EvilMushroom666 Prepares His Grains (I use jars with Synthetic Filter Discs)
What is G2G? (Grain-to-Grain)
Damion5050's Coir Tek (I use 5.5 - 6 quarts of water instead of 4. Also ignore step 13 and ignore the monotub completely. The only purpose of this tek is to show you how to make a simple substrate. I also add gypsum to it but not necessary)
Spitball's Monotub Tek (A liner isn't necessary but is useful)
Use 6500k lights throughout the whole process. When you wake up, turn the light on. When you go to sleep turn the light off. It's as simple as that.

Curious Cat
Male

Re: Slowly but surely getting over my life long phobia of females [Re: Kush_Zombie]
    #22181612 - 09/03/15 02:48 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

I just don't understand why yall think that looks have nothing to do b with how attracted a woman is to a guy. Women care about how a man looks jusjust as much as the other way around, humans are just naturally "shallow"

Anyways I still say the best way to get over fear of women is to just get use to breaking the ice and possibly being rejected

--------------------
On the ground you lay, with your dogs you pray, at a neon hieroglyph sky you gaze

Hugging your mind, praying to survive, feeling the love of the hieroglyphs in the sky

It's all in the mind

OfflineShroomslip
Architekt

Re: Slowly but surely getting over my life long phobia of females [Re: MagicalOrangutan]
    #22181629 - 09/03/15 03:10 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

No one has said looks don't matter. All anyone has said is they don't matter as much, especially as much as you think they do. No one is going to dispute some Quasimodo looking fucker is going to have a difficult time getting a woman. But someone who was hot enough to just be raking in the bitches with hair, is not going to suddenly find it impossible to get a date after his hair starts to thin out.

Honestly, I'm starting to wonder if you're just projecting. You're starting to seem like that dude in Shallow Hal who basically doesn't want to have anything to do with a solid 8-10 woman because one of her toes sticks out a little far. You go around judging everyone and seeing minor, irrelevant faults as a deal breaker, so you assume something like thinning hair must also be a deal breaker.

You also constantly talk about how everyone is shallow as fuck, which I think is just your projection. Not everyone out there is that fucking shallow. I've already told you 4 billion times it's your attitude that is the problem, not the hair. You can keep repeating your anecdotal evidence (even though I have demonstrated why you see a link) on why you "know hair matters to all women no matter what", but all you're doing repeating your defeatist bullshit.

I hate to bassfreak on this, but you're wrong, get over it.

Hell maybe it's because if it were your hair and it was out of your control, then you don't have to admit it's something you can change but just don't want to. Maybe it's just easier for you to blame it all on something you have little control over.

--------------------
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.

You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Edited by Shroomslip (09/03/15 03:15 AM)

InvisibleTantrika
Miss Ann Thrope
Female

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Lashed to the pyre
    #22181649 - 09/03/15 03:30 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

MagicalOrangutan said:
I just don't understand why yall think that looks have nothing to do b with how attracted a woman is to a guy. Women care about how a man looks jusjust as much as the other way around, humans are just naturally "shallow"

Anyways I still say the best way to get over fear of women is to just get use to breaking the ice and possibly being rejected

It's not that looks have nothing to do with it, it is more that it is the easiest hurdle to pass.

Considering you express disdain over the prospect of landing:
Quote:

MagicalOrangutan said:
...the fucked up slutty crazy girls who are basically dumps for all the genetically defective sperm in America- ...

it is not really clear what you are looking for.

Do you want some religious woman who is saving it for marriage or something?
If that is the case, then looks should be even less of a concern on your part, because women who are less inclined to have promiscuous sex are also likely to use more filters than the physical attractiveness of a man.

:shrug:

OfflineShroomslip
Architekt

Re: Slowly but surely getting over my life long phobia of females [Re: Tantrika]
    #22181653 - 09/03/15 03:33 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

INB4 "I've tried dating religious women and they told me she'd date me if I had more hair."

--------------------

InvisibleTantrika
Miss Ann Thrope
Female

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Lashed to the pyre
Re: Slowly but surely getting over my life long phobia of females [Re: Shroomslip]
    #22181667 - 09/03/15 03:52 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomslip said:
INB4 "I've tried dating religious women and they told me she'd date me if I had more hair."

I have had a religious woman refuse to date me due to having too much hair. :lol:

Dreadlocks may be one of the most socially resented hairstyles out there. 
Have only had them get in the way on a few occasions though; hair seems to matter more to employers than it seems to matter to women, unless they have other values at play.
It helps that I feel secure about my dreadlocks while being aware of their reductions on general social status -- if I felt insecure about having them, the occasional insults would likely inflate until I cut them off, or apathy lead to a lack of upkeep that made them into a rat's nest that actually would be visibly unattractive.

A number of people frequently feel insecure about their hair though -- like to compliment women wearing their hair in a ponytail in part because I like that style, and in part because women often resort to a ponytail when otherwise having a bad hair day.  Make them feel a bit brighter when they may not be at their best.
That was actually why I had good vibes off of OP's post to begin with.  He mentioned becoming more comfortable with casual compliments; even if he doesn't score he is getting more comfortable with talking to people and putting a bit of brightness into someone's day.

:pantytail:

Edited by Tantrika (09/03/15 03:57 AM)

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

#22181677 - 09/03/15 03:57 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

MagicalOrangutan said:
Well it's kinda ignorant to assume that looks don't have anything to do with attracting women lol. You need to be a minimal level of looking attractive to get them but they all have different levels of pickiness.

Anyways, I actually do think I'm a decent guy and in my own opinion I'm pretty good looking. But I can think I'm this or that all I want, that won't help unless women agree lol.

They TELL me that I would be hot if I had way longer thicker hair. I assume they aren't lying. They just generally seem to not like the short hair look, on me. Problem is I can't grow it longer because of balding :/

I was talking with this girl today. I always say im really not that interesting. But im funny as fuck and just generally a cool person to be around.

I know im not ugly by any means but i know im not a brad pitt.

Sbe just said nah your not at all bad lookin. Shared a laugh.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Curious Cat
Male

#22181701 - 09/03/15 04:45 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Well the main point of the thread isn't any of that stuff the main point is what I said in the op.

But anyways no I'm not projecting. I will get with a girl who has stomach fat or is not that pretty if she's overall attractive. I just know that females are picky about looks unless they're slutty. Not interested in slutty girls.

I guess that's the problem: if a girl isn't picky about looks then she's a slut who's nasty and will fuck anything so us guys are stuck between a rock and a hard place

--------------------

It's all in the mind

InvisibleSARAtonin
Violent Dreams
Female User Gallery

Loc: Deutschland
    #22181841 - 09/03/15 06:47 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

I was about to do my best to give you some advice,
But after reading threw a handful of your posts...
Ya never mind. :lol:

--------------------
“The problem with the Bourgeoisie is that they’re not relatable. They can not read the room and it isn’t a good look. This should have stayed in the drafts. #tonedeaf” - Karl Marx

Want to join a cult? Click for details…

Curious Cat
Male

Re: Slowly but surely getting over my life long phobia of females [Re: SARAtonin]
    #22181845 - 09/03/15 06:48 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Just saying that it's a myth that women don't carcare about looks, not demonizing them lol. Men are shallow pigs for the most part so don't think I'm sexist

--------------------

It's all in the mind

InvisibleSirShroomsAlott
Howdy
I'm a teapot

Loc: United States Flag
Re: Slowly but surely getting over my life long phobia of females [Re: MagicalOrangutan] * 1
    #22181847 - 09/03/15 06:50 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

MagicalOrangutan said:

I guess that's the problem: if a girl isn't picky about looks then she's a slut who's nasty and will fuck anything so us guys are stuck between a rock and a hard place

The only thing left to do is fuck all the sluts , they want the D, I have the D, I want to put my D in something.....it's a match made in heaven, god bless sluts :rockon:

Curious Cat
Male

Re: Slowly but surely getting over my life long phobia of females [Re: SirShroomsAlott]
    #22181855 - 09/03/15 06:55 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

I guess this is where we get to the real problem at least for me personally. I'm honestly only attracted to women with little or no sexual history like my current girlfriend, that is if she is still my girlfriend I haven't decided yet. But that's very rare these days :/

--------------------

It's all in the mind

InvisibleSARAtonin
Violent Dreams
Female User Gallery

Loc: Deutschland
Re: Slowly but surely getting over my life long phobia of females [Re: SirShroomsAlott]
    #22181862 - 09/03/15 06:58 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

All I'll say is you'd probably have better luck if you stopped acting like we were a diffrent species or something.

--------------------
“The problem with the Bourgeoisie is that they’re not relatable. They can not read the room and it isn’t a good look. This should have stayed in the drafts. #tonedeaf” - Karl Marx

Want to join a cult? Click for details…

InvisibleSirShroomsAlott
Howdy
I'm a teapot

Loc: United States Flag
    #22181865 - 09/03/15 06:58 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Im the same way, best thing to do is never ask about it, what they did before I'm with them is something I don't want to know and none of my business, as long as they arent fucking around if we're a couple than its fine by me

Edit: plus to add to what Sara said, I like to have sex....a lot, so it kind of be hypocritical of me to say women shouldn't and get to experience it as muxh as I wish I could and frown on them if they do/did

Only difference is women can get laid a lot easier than I can

:feelsbadman: that's why dudes call them sluts, it's just because we envy them so we shame them for being able to do what we can't

Edited by SirShroomsAlott (09/03/15 07:09 AM)

Curious Cat
Male

#22181885 - 09/03/15 07:08 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

I know factually that most women only want random no strings attached sex with a guy if he's physically very above average. But I don't have time for anything other than random no strings attached sex, definitely no time for a real relationship at the moment lol. That's another thing

Yes women might as well I be a different species.

--------------------

It's all in the mind

OfflineJanky Tits

#22181913 - 09/03/15 07:24 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Just go to a nightclub and give random girls ecstasy and then tell them how much you are in love with them and then make out with them and grope them. And if you are really lucky ur cock won't go limp all night and you'll be able to pork :cookiemonster:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies