Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1

Loc: ny
crackhead mother (MAD FUCKED UP BEWARE)
    #2217749 - 01/04/04 03:34 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

all i can say is that my mother has done nothing but consistently threw bomb after bomb at me mentally. each worse than the last, and i have never heard of anyone anywhere having to go through such an experiance. altough through it all i still allow myself to seperate myself from her and continue my life as best as i can. here are a few of the things this woman has put me through since i was young. since i was young i have been beaten (ok), bitten (not ok), mentally abused (from being told i was going to be nowhere but in jail/loser when i was an absolutely normal kid to being told that she hated me at very young age and everywhere else in between and around), once in a fight i threatened her with suicide (obvious threat) and she had me admitted to a mental hospital to teach me a lesson, another thing she used to tell me was that Child Protection Services was there to make sure I was good and basicly they were monitoring me, NO BITCH THEY WERE MONITORING YOUR CRACKHEAD ASS DO U FEEL GOOD FOR TRICKING A CHILD.

as of lately it has crossed the line.
she moved away to georgia abandoning me, leaving me with her ex boyfriend, he took care of me for a yr until i was finished with high school. but since ive finished and moved out she has returned back with that ex boyfriend back and forth between another guy in georgia at least 5 times in the last 6 months.

ive always suspected my mom to be a fuckin slut but this takes the cake. i knew she prolly sucked dick for coke/crack but man oh man...

first new bomb. = i find out in front of 2 of my friends (one wasnt even that good of a friend) that my mothers new occupation is stripping at bachelor parties. fuckin whore

second new bomb = after the strippin which she did back here in ny, she went back to georgia, than she came back again, supposedly off of drugs. well i test her show her some coke, basicly if i didnt give her the coke i showed her i was fucked cuz she threatened my freedom with calling the police not for coccaine but for other things that i couldnt get rid of. so i give her the coke, than she steals my damn bong that i brought to the house FOR HER TO SMOKE (this was me doin her a favor) and she hid my bong in the house and said i cant get it until i give her more coke. i dont do coke but i had it on me for some friends so i had no choice but to give her the coke or she would have had my bong in the least and the cops at my house in the worst.

big big bomb = a good friend of mine robbed another one of my friends, they are good friends but this friend that did the robbing is a scumbag, never reliable not a good friend. my friend tells me something hes like i gotta tell u something that i promised id never tell u but now since soso did this im telling you. apparently my friend was selling my mother coke. i had an idea of this. but that aint it, my friend said that one night she didnt have money and my good friend and his cousin and some other lowlife that aint shit to noone really got head from this bitch for some coke. i didnt beleive it but after talkin to the kid i did. i confronted my mother after goin ape shit over the whole thing and in a roundabout way i found out its true.

nevermind any mention in this post of her being my mother cuz thats what some may call her, but not me.  :stoned:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator

Loc: ny
Re: crackhead mother (MAD FUCKED UP BEWARE) [Re: bent]
    #2217760 - 01/04/04 03:40 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

like i said despite all of this i try to forget about her and try to make the best life for myself i can, i would say that im doing a pretty fuckin awesome job of staying up but it aint like i have a choice. all i can really say is that if there is anyone else out there with similar experiance and you ain't letting it bring you down than good for you, don't let others bring you down. and that applies in many more situations than this, dont let other people bring you down, if your doing good or you think what your doing is right or makes you happy and other people are trying to discourage you or bring you down, don't let them. remember that the most reliable and important person is yourself, anyone else is just there really, noone can tell you what to do or stop you from doing anything if you try hard.

Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Loc: Comfy chair in my lounger...
    #2217871 - 01/04/04 05:28 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Wow man. Sorry to hear how it has been for you with your mum. I don't know what to say except remember what she has done is about her and not at all about you. She is probably very unhappy and bitter at the world to be able to treat others like that. Though of course there is no excuse whatsoever for what she did to you. Peace, dude.

Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

"Being bitter and hateful is like drinking a vial of poison and hoping the other person gets sick" FreakQLibrium

"My motto from here on out is: If someone or something (including me) in my life is conducting themselves in such a way that they can be seen on Jerry Springer, it's time to take out the garbage!!! When you stop taking their behaviour personally and see their antics as a true reflection on their character, it becomes absolutely nauseating." Anon. on abusive relationships.

Male User Gallery
    #2234219 - 01/11/04 03:30 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I'd say fuck her and cut her out of my life. It sounds like she doesn't deserve to be around decent people, just let her life implode up her nasal cavity.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being