Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineJon
Never underestimate the abhorts
    #2217043 - 01/03/04 07:22 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

This is my 5 time doing shrooms and ill say I have never felt or heard of this kind of feeling before in my entire life. It all started around 10:30, I decided to take 1 medium sized shroom about the size of my middle finger and a small cluster of aborts the size of my thumb. Counting the caps that made 4 mushrooms I ate. Now the night before I ate a mushroom twice as large as the one I mentioned before and I tripped happily and comfortably. Before injesting I had a little party with giant crabs and boy were they delicious. After injesting I went down to a friends house to pick up abag of medium grade bud that tasted bad and a pack of cigarettes. I went back home only to face a horrible headache for some odd reason I went to my room upstairs and just sat down waiting for something to happen. After about an hour I felt that the trip was coming so I took out my 3 footer and did 2 bowls and was stoned. I decided to watch a movie to wait for everything to start. I watched Menace 2 Society and I began to notice the trip when I saw the red neon bubbles everywhere. These were Mazatapecs, I dont know if their potency was unique or nott but this was a trip like I have never experienced. All of a sudden the character of the movie, Kain's arms dissappear. So im trying to finish the movie with my mind out of the control. As if my mind were seperated from my body I began to feel extremely weird. Things would look farher and closer than they really were and whatever I was thinking about was constantly debated by the other skitzofrenic side saying, "Why were u thinking about that". This subconcious debating was very mild at the time, visuals that were not ery normal, just extremely weird. I decided to skip through the movie so when I reached for the mouse somehow my hand reached for the bottle of gatorade instead and I drank the full bottle to the end for no reason at all. No subconciously for every drug, I always have to have something to add to it so I decided to do 2 bowls. Never have I had this much trouble packin a bowl bcause I felt like I was the bowl or the paper that my weed was on. Totally inanimate objects, I kept forgettting the current thing I was doing and ended up spilling some weed. I smoked the bowl miraculously and I went into a totally different state of mind. I began to get the munchies and without myself knowing I reached for a bag of dried mangos and stuffed myself, I felt the mangoes in my hand but for some reason I felt like my hand was not deep enough in the bag. When I took my hand out for some reason I thought my hand was wet and I began to put a towel on ym ahnd for 15 minutes just rubbing endlessly. Then the skitzofrenic bastard debated with me again, why am I doing this. This is the point where the trip went bad, I was totally freaked out by the fact I could not agree with anything I was doing so I began to think i was going to die and I saw a bunch of stars spinning and I lost all my energy and fell off my chair without even knowing and hit my head and passed out for about 3 minutes. During that 3 minutes I remember myself flying with fairy's in an upside down body of water. When I woke up I found myself on the floor, my bong on the floor eveything was wet and the trip went to a totally different direction when Iwoke up. I made haste to my bed for no reason and just lied down but the problem wasnt in my body, it was in my head. These waves of reasons why im not real started blasting at my head mixed with euphoria and psychadelic patterns that were unspeakably complex. This happened every so minute and everytime I was normal and thought I was in reality the waves began to prove to me and made me doubt that what I was seeing when I was normal was real. When I finally became scared was that the way my mind was working for me was the way a retards mind works. It was like a really long salvia trip and I told myself I had too many shrooms and something convinced me I was going to be like this forever. I was just soo eager for it to pass I remember hearing that taking a downer will end the trip to sleep so I took anything close, a tylenol pm and as I uncomfortably waited for it to kick in, it finally did and I woke up fine.

Now I dont know if it was cus of the weed or the dose or the Mazatapecs but that was the most fucked up thing that ever happened to me in my whole entire life.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ohio
Re: Never underestimate the abhorts [Re: Jon]
    #2217099 - 01/03/04 07:47 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Aborts can be sooo much more potent then mature shrooms. I had an expierence kinda like yours from only 3.5 grams of lipa yai aborts. Kept forgetting where iwas, whats goin on, that i had even taken a drug. I had taken almost 2x higher doses then that before of mature shrooms and not trip nearly as hard.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Anonymous

Re: Never underestimate the abhorts [Re: Jon]
    #2217117 - 01/03/04 07:58 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

i too had a bad trip like that(took 20 gm dry)a month ago and it really made me wonder if i would stay like that(in a psychedelic nightmare)and kept thinking "fuck should i go to hospital" but then i'd think,"what could they do" ,"i'm stuck here alone".i also had smoked good bud with it.
i was really anxious about tripping again but i did last week and it was mellow with slight visuals and really sweet.
glad you got through! :thumbup:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports