Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
OfflineDeiymiyan
I AM

Loc: Within the Realm of Imagi...
Re: (Human) Consciousness [Re: Zero7a1]
    #2216939 - 01/03/04 04:09 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Zero7a1 said:
Demon? Is that why you have a lot of the hell stuff? ...  :pill2:

:lol: :devil: :lol:

Don't you think FORGIVENESS is available to everyone?

--------------------

Dei Gratia de integro,

Veni Vidi Vici:

In Nomine Domini..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDeiymiyan
I AM

Re: (Human) Consciousness [Re: psychopsilocyber]
    #2216941 - 01/03/04 04:11 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

As for pran, I'll just read/write strait from Ram Dass's book "Be Here Now."

Thanx... It makes sense now.

--------------------

Dei Gratia de integro,

Veni Vidi Vici:

In Nomine Domini..

OfflineDeiymiyan
I AM

Re: (Human) Consciousness [Re: kaiowas]
    #2217029 - 01/03/04 05:13 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

so you talked about the mind's eye?? where is that positioned?? is that outside the screen????

It is in the screen's vecinity... So , around the screen.

Let's place the CUBE now.

Connected to the outer cube, would be 'wires and contacts'. These would be connected to the layer of your physical body as your eyes, skin, ears, tongue and nose.. Where, within your skin boundary, are found all of your inners [like various organs].

Your mind's eye, here, at this scaling, is your brain's dual functionnality. It is what allows you to see outwards into your outer environment, and into your inner environment.

When you are born, you look around with a very thin screen [Almost, like no screen]. Your experiences that you accumulate, solidify that screen. As the screen thickens, it hinders your 'neutral' observations of your inside...

In my opinion, you build an ego as you experience.

If you build it, then that means, I would wager, you can arrange/manage it. In the end, it is up to you how you want to cultivate that screen.

But I don't think that you would want to lose all of it.. [AKA- complete ego loss]. I think if you did that, you'd lose your physical identity.

I'm confused here, how is the shirt the boundary??

Ok... I illustrated that going from one way... Let's try from the other direction.

Take the position of the pure consciousness, or the 'light', which is outside if a finite bundle, where the finite bundle is our expanding universe.

So if you invisionned it that way, you'd see a 'mass' of expanding 4-D. Upon interacting with that mass, your body would be born.

Here's the interaction..

The outer boundary of the 4-D get's pushed into, by your light source. Envision it as if that boundary was a rubber ball, or better yet, a balloon. As you push into the balloon's boundary [let's say with your finger to simplify this], the outer boundary surrounds your finger. What was outside, is now arround your finger. It is now, inside.

The end of it, would be like what I call, 'the pinching of the reality'. So a connection is always present to the outside of the baloon. Since the reality pinches tightly, the connection is that of a dense 'string' [as has been pointed out].

I hope I'm not confusing you here, with these various analogies; but without a scanner, I cannot supply a useful diagram.

Therefore, as it has been stated by one of our friendly members, each cube 'floats' around withing this 4-D matrix by a 'string'.

That string is your connection to your bigger, egoless, you.

That is how the 'outside' becomes the 'inside'. When I made the 'shirt' analogy, I was going from you to the outside... The 'baloon' analogy, is from outside to inside.

If it is still difficult to understand, I'll try a different angle.

That light, I'd wager, is the soul within the physical YOU.

And when I discussed the notion of 'soul searching' before, I was simply implying:

To make a connection with yourself.

Although, entangled, each one of you has your own characteristic, individual, finite [but very large] frequencies.

Together, we link to make "a snowball".

The fact that we are connected so, has purpose.

Now.. The concept of dimensions has been brought about.

I don't know if anyone remembers Blaze2, but he pointed me in the direction of superstring theory and super gravity theory.

The Superstring theory, originally had 10 dimensions, where the Super Gravity Theory had 11.

The String theory seemed like a dead end.

So, I think, they [unfortunately] altered it a tad to make it 11 dimensions like Super Gravity Theory.

Just as an aside, I would say, from the little amount that I know of these two theories, that both original theories are correct. That means the 10-D 'dead end' and the 11-D 'opening' are both valid.

Their validation comes from their overlap.

--------------------

Dei Gratia de integro,

Veni Vidi Vici:

In Nomine Domini..

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Re: (Human) Consciousness [Re: Deiymiyan]
    #2217085 - 01/03/04 05:42 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Don't you think FORGIVENESS is available to everyone?

I guess that depends on what you believe. If you think the seven deadly sins are real, then i guess you would be trapped in that thought too? The question is, is could you forgive yourself, if you asked yourself that, than maybe forgivness is already at hand.

Maybe a greater question would be, is Justice available to everyone?

--------------------
What?

OfflineDeiymiyan
I AM

Re: (Human) Consciousness [Re: Zero7a1]
    #2217106 - 01/03/04 05:49 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

The question is, is could you forgive yourself

This is the most important question of all, concerning forgiveness. If you answer an honest whole-hearted 'yes' to this, by default of complexity, I'd say, that you are forgiven.

Maybe a greater question would be, is Justice available to everyone?

Absolutely, and without question: YES !

--------------------

Dei Gratia de integro,

Veni Vidi Vici:

In Nomine Domini..

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags