Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: DXM, San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSole_Worthy
Stranger

Loc: over here
Psychedelic Themes
    #2216995 - 01/03/04 06:33 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

are there themes which seem to run with different psychedelics?

On LSD I feel very seperate, i seem to be thinking about the connections between things.

On mushrooms I feel more connected to everything, i think about humanity and where we have come from.

anyways, anyone else notice themes with different psychedelics?

--------------------
get it all together get like birds of a feather

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSole_Worthy
Stranger

Loc: over here
Re: Psychedelic Themes [Re: Sole_Worthy]
    #2217030 - 01/03/04 07:13 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

jus some exrtas...

im talking really about lower levels trips, as they all reach the same conclusion, just along different paths. So what does each path tell us? Whats is the LSD or mescaline path?

--------------------
get it all together get like birds of a feather

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
    #2217258 - 01/03/04 08:58 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I think all drugs have their own special 'property'. For example, I feel more open and friendly to complete strangers when I'm drinking, when I smoke weed tend to 'understand' things/people/ideas for what they really are, not for what I 'think' they are. It's like each drug has it's own way of allowing you to see the world around you and your relationship to it.

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
    #2218546 - 01/04/04 04:05 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Yes, different drugs have different effects on your contiousness. LSD for me is very strange; thoughts keep going deeper into another thought like a vessel traveling further into a tunnel- like the motion of the kaledoscopic visuals. I feel very abandoned, like I'm the only one in my contious dimension, and far away from any other contious entity.

Shrooms, like you said Sole, make me feel connected to everything. It's more of a expantion of the realm of wich contiousness can travel, while as LSD is more a drug that pulls you more inward and expands the mind within. Shrooms also does this, but in a very different (better) way. LSD feels very alien, while Shrooms feels more human (like you are a part of a group of contiousness as opposed to being alone).

THC has varying effects, depending on the weed, but usually it allows you to view things from a different perspective- one of wich you wouldn't normally think of. The negative effects are paranoia, and a feeling of unconfortability from the body (depending on the type of weed). I have gotten some cool ideas from smoking weed, but nowhere near the same as LSD or Shrooms.

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

Offlineceephax
Tapeworm

Loc: Gastrointestinal track
Re: Psychedelic Themes [Re: Murex]
    #2218842 - 01/04/04 07:05 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Mushrooms - I tend to reflect upon past experiences and on my "inner self" (beliefs, values). During many experiences I felt connected to the massive spectrum of human consciousness. Also get the sense that the mushrooms themselves are intelligent beings that are trying to "teach" me something about myself and human nature.

Mescaline - Focus and respect for the earth or nature; all forms of life. On mescaline, I tend to accept things for what they are (People, events, ideas), as the thoughts race through my head. I get this feeling that I have all the time in the world to think and ponder on anything I want to.

DXM ( If you want to call it "psychedelic" - I don't recommend frequent usage ) - Higher doses produces an experience similar, in my opinion, to what it feels like if you were to die. Your mind itself controls what you experience: can't explain it better than that, it's kind of like megalomania. This happened only a few times

--------------------
What am I saying? I'm not even Chinese!

Edited by ceephax (01/04/04 07:36 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: DXM, San Pedro

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology