Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineOysterKing
His I ness
Male

Re: I fucked up lastnight. [Re: Rebelutionsssss] * 4
    #22160784 - 08/29/15 01:27 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

I once ate (quite) a few goodies at a festival, and got all fixated on the cast I had on my broken wrist.

Convinced I stood out like a sore thumb, and that without the cast I would be able to enjoy the party better (I couldn't dance with the damn thing on) I bacame obsessed.
I went into the VW combi we used as basecamp and cut it off with a pair of scissors.

Reality hit when I slipped off the cut cast, and I realised my wrist was very much still broken(!).

Had to go to the medics, who looked at me like the idiot I probably was for doing that, and bandaged up my wrist as best they could with the stuff they had on hand. Totally crapped on the rest of my festival..

So yeah, I can say Psychedelics and injuries make for VERY weird partners.

--------------------
:grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBoomerMan420
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: I fucked up lastnight. [Re: Rebelutionsssss]
    #22160822 - 08/29/15 01:35 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Dont trip off that you didn't hurt nobody you did not have any cruel intentions if your "friends" cant accept you then well.. they're not friends.

I Love You Man Give Care

OfflineRebelutionsssss
Mdmazing
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: San Francisco
Re: I fucked up lastnight. [Re: BoomerMan420]
    #22160849 - 08/29/15 01:41 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks guys I love you all. I have friends that would except no matter what so I'm juat hoping that the guys I was with lastnight will act like my true best friends

--------------------
:
To define is to confine.

InvisibleBoomerMan420
Stranger
 User Gallery

#22160859 - 08/29/15 01:43 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Dont worry too much man it is what it is just smoke a fattie ya digg

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

#22160865 - 08/29/15 01:45 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Why would they think you're faking it for PKs?  Do you have a history of abusing such drugs?

It sounds like the type of think you'd cook up in your head in acid.  Were these guys also on acid or just you?  I bet they care less than you think.

InvisiblezZZz
jesus
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: I fucked up lastnight. [Re: Dark_Star] * 1
    #22160895 - 08/29/15 01:50 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

FeedyouHead said:
Hopefully you didn't weird out the source with the 200 mic vials! hah similar thing happened to me about a month ago. I got stung by a bee at a buddy's place and I'm kinda allergic. The weird thing was I always swell up huge. However this time I didn't swell up. Atleast not until the next day after I dosed. As soon as I dosed it started swelling up like a balloon. Oh and I was at a SCI show at redrocks 1500mi from home. I eventually talked my friends into going over to the medic with me because my finger was huge by this point. Couldn't even bend it and it was wiggin me out on a head full of acid. Anyway talked to the medic and he told me to rub some dirt in it haha my friends were a little annoyed but they got over it haha

Reminds me of this one time i was at some big hip hop fest with a friend, and like as soon as we got to the main stage my homie takes out a prerolled blunt we start puffing away. All of sudden this huge wave of paranoia hits me like a ton ovvetf bricks, and basically it was just not a very pleasant atmosphere, it was packed and overall just dirty vibes all around. Anyway so I start trippin out telling my friend we need to gtfo of here pronto. And he's was like yo wtf is going on with u. So he walks with me to the gate and I told I just need to get out of here for awhile, but turnz out if u went out then u could no longer come back in. So I'm like yo fuck it lets go, but he's all like yo I am not about to go out, so he kinda stArts getting annoyed, so I'm like fuck it yo I'm outies. And that was that.

Now that i remember, years later after this incident we ended up eating some mushrooms and dude ends up having a bad trip while I was chill in at home having a great trip. His mom ended up calling me while I was trippin hard talking about her son is trippin out and now I'm thinking man she's gonna call the ambulances n shit, and I was trippin hard with grow op in my closet, so I started getting really paranoid, but I keep my cool and told her he'd be fine and I'll be there asap, he lived just a couple houses down. So I had to run down there while in Mario world to calm things down. Twas like the second most intense and weird experience I've had on psyches.

--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Invisible404
error
 User Gallery

#22163041 - 08/29/15 11:44 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

because LSD affects your norepinephrine pathways in your locus coeruleus, it has a dulling effect on pain, and i have tested this a few times.

at a festival this year, i was limping around on a pretty bad sprained ankle which i sustained a day or few prior. i noticed that there was a rather noticeable drop in the amount of pain i felt when i dropped a purple gel tab. after walking uphil so much and all over the place on it though, there wasn't a whole lot i could do but stay off it later on.

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

Re: I fucked up lastnight. [Re: Sheekle]
    #22163069 - 08/29/15 11:53 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Sheekle said:
Your friends sound lame man, you did nothing wrong. But maybe you just thought they were pissed because you were so high, and they actually weren't pissed or anything like that.

Yeah if they aren't douchebags then they probably didn't think that much of it. My friends have seen me at my worst (which says a lot) They still have love for me and vise versa.

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract