Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblegugglebum
 User Gallery

Does anyone have any experience with "Instant Mushroom"
    #2215479 - 01/02/04 05:19 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Hi guys, I'm from bluelight.nu, and this is my first post here (as you can probably tell)
I was wondering if any of you have any experience with the Instant Mushroom kits from www.mushmush.nl ... I'm guessing they work cause after all they are a sponsor of this site, but if anyone has any first-hand experience with these, please do tell!
What are the yields like? (they say 70-100 gr. fresh on the site)
Can they be used more than once? If so, how many flushes should I expect?
Thanks a lot ... this is my first time growing shrooms so I figured the easiest way would be to go for these thingies

Ps. Anyone else find it funny they call it "Instant Mushrooms" when they take 5 weeks? LOL :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGranola
bag lady

Loc: 50.0N-6.0E
Re: Does anyone have any experience with "Instant Mushroom" [Re: gugglebum]
    #2215497 - 01/02/04 05:33 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

mush mush put a lot or research and development into the product, you can count on it to be good quality, as long as you adhear to the guidlines to set for them they will give you good yeilds and expect 4 flushes when taken care of in a sterile invironment, you may get more.

Invisiblegugglebum
 User Gallery

Re: Does anyone have any experience with "Instant Mushroom" [Re: Granola]
    #2215567 - 01/02/04 06:11 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Hey Granola, thanks a lot!
Are you by any chance Spanish?
The guidelines are pretty simple ... between 20-30 degrees celsius, not too much light, not too little ...

I was wondering how I would b e able to get more flushes out of it ... they don't say anything about multiple flushes on the site so I thought they wouldn't be possible ...

InvisibleComfortably_Numb
FriendlyStranger
 User Gallery
Loc: Here (not everywhere)
    #2215595 - 01/02/04 06:28 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Trust me man, go with the PF Tek. The only way I'd recommend this product to someone is if they were really slow and impatient or if it was impossible for them to obtain the required supplies for the PF tek. It takes a bit of time to learn everything you need to know, but with the help of this great community you can get a lot of shrooms without paying for a kit!

I am just wrapping up my first grow. After losing half my jars due to a contaminated syringe (which the vendor kindly replaced), I decided to case the remainder of my jars. I doubt you will get the kind of yields you can get off of a casing from the "Instant Mushrooms" product. Even with cakes you will most likely get more shrooms. The only thing that you really need to be concerned about is contams, but if you are always sterile that won't be a problem.

Invisiblegugglebum
 User Gallery

Re: Does anyone have any experience with "Instant Mushroom" [Re: Comfortably_Numb]
    #2215630 - 01/02/04 06:53 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks for the advice, but the problem is that growing mushrooms "properly" (PF tek) is expensive because of all the equipment needed for it ... yes, I'll probably get down to the PF Tek method once I've worked with these for a while, but for a few attempts, it sounds like a good idea to me!
Also contamination worries me greatly, because the apartment I'm going to be living at isn't going to be like a Sheraton hotel ... so I do expect there to be a huge risk of contamination

Well I'm going to start out with these and then I'll get down to some "real" growing ... I'll let you all know how it goes!
Thanks anyway Confortably_Numb!

OfflineGranola
bag lady

Loc: 50.0N-6.0E
    #2215648 - 01/02/04 07:12 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

gugglebum said:
Are you by any chance Spanish?

No. I have a few friends there but that doesnt count.

Quote:

I was wondering how I would b e able to get more flushes out of it ...

you will probably get 2 by doing nothing other than letting it fruit in the jar and a humidity tent, basicly a plastic bag. If you refill the jar with sterile water, distilled will work, soak it over night under refridgeration, drain off the water for 1 hour and it will fruit again under the humidity tent.

follow the basics of PF tek about fruiting and it's really nothing more than a premade jar thats ready to go. it's a very unique concept and great if you arent trying to grow a ton of mushrooms.

Invisiblegugglebum
 User Gallery

Re: Does anyone have any experience with "Instant Mushroom" [Re: Granola]
    #2215664 - 01/02/04 07:24 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Oh alright thanks, sounds good. I'll go on reading the PF tek now
What did you mean by "drain off the water for 1 hour"? Do you mean boiling it off? I guess not, that wouldn't do much good.
Oh and the humidity tent is only needed for the second flushes, right? (After the lid is removed from the I.M. jar)

I'm so excited about this! I can't wait!
Actually, what I'm really excited about is getting down to growing with the PK tek ... must be an incredible feeling being on some mushrooms you didn't buy off some guy called Zach but that you grew yourself, with all your care & love!

Offlinesnoo
Stranger

#2488345 - 03/31/04 08:25 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

^bump^

i'm really interested in this product, but it doesn't look like they do business with people in the US. is there anywhere I can get something similar or get this from some other vendor that will deliver it to the United States?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck