Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineArose Chaos
Simple Man
Male

Loc: West Coast
Synthetic Urine for Military/DOD Drug tests?
    #19405530 - 01/11/14 09:53 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Hello everyone!

So heres the situation: Some one I know is currently in the military active duty. I myself was in the Marines for awhile but I am out now.

This guy who's still in and I were talking over some beers last night and we thought about how great it would be if he could smoke while still in. During my first school in the Marines I had a roommate who worked at the Naval Drug Screening lab. I basically learned everything that happens on a military drug test.

This guy who's still in has some mild PTSD and really wants to spend 20 years in and get retirement. He also would like to smoke up every now and then which really helps him relax. Problem is in the military your subject to random drug testing. You can go a year without being tested or you could be tested 10 times in 2 months (I've seen it happen).

1. So what we came down to is why not have him smoke and just keep synthetic urine on hand?

We researched about synthetic urine and narrowed the brand to quick fix which seems to have an extremely high (no pun intended) success rate. We also looked into the wizzinator which is a fake penis you can wear and when it comes time to pee you just whip it out and squeeze the button on the shaft and out comes the pee.

So all in all we gathered that he could easily have a wizzinator and synthetic urine on hand at any time in his car or whatever. If hes called to do a drug test he usually gets a few hours to take it, which he could use the time to put on the wizzinator and fill it with the synthetic urine and apply a heating pad as instructed.

The observers they have in the military are simply guys that are told to do it. They almost never actually get close to you while your peeing. Usually they stay in the back of the bathroom and play on their phones. They don't test temperature or anything, you would just pee in the cup, put the lid on, stick a sticker on the top and put it in the box for shipping. The observers never touch the sample.

So all that could work out 100% fine. Good so far

2. But what he is worried the most about is whether or not the synthetic urine will pass in a naval drug lab.

So this is where my knowledge helps, its just im not a scientist and don't know for sure yes or no if the quick fix will work. Hopefully you guys can help. The roommate I had back when I was in gave me the low down on the process for testing uring samples in the military.

The samples in bottles are sent to the drug lab, once there they take a small amount of urine from each sample and pour it into a test tube. Then they put the test tubes on a aliquot, Next the put the aliquots in the machine. My roommate said they used the Olympus AU 800 which is a immunoassay screening machine to screen for drugs. I also head the military uses the RIA (radioimmunoassay) test. Though im not sure what the differences are between the RIA and IA test.

Any sample that is positive gets tested in a GC/MS machine which is very accurate.

3. I just don't remember if my roommate mentioned anything about testing for synthetic samples. I cant imagine they do since they have to test thousands of samples a day and have to be keep costs low.

Sorry for the long post just wanted to give as much info as I can on the guy I knows situation. So for anyone that has some experience with passing military drug tests using synthetic urine (namely quick fix) or has knowledge on whether it would work please chime in as I am very curious.

The guy I know just wants to smoke every so often, never during the week or while on duty. So if he keeps his wizzinator. heating pad and synthetic urine on hand would he be fine for his time while in the military?

--------------------
<<WOW
"There is nofhing noble in being superior to your fellow man;
true nobility is being superior to your former self" -Hemingway

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBig_Dave
Male User Gallery

Loc: DC burbs
Re: Synthetic Urine for Military/DOD Drug tests? [Re: Arose Chaos]
    #19405544 - 01/11/14 09:56 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Keeping synthetic urine at the proper temp at all times is not realistic. You will get lazy and it will fuck you in the end...

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #19405568 - 01/11/14 10:03 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

he's under contract to the DoD, it's not hard to get by with smoking once in
a while but he'd be in far better shape if he abstained, then there's no risk
of pissing dirty

Invisiblememes
Blessed

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In a Tree
Re: Synthetic Urine for Military/DOD Drug tests? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #19405676 - 01/11/14 10:27 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Let us know what you find out, OP

Offlinemy3rdeye
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Synthetic Urine for Military/DOD Drug tests? [Re: memes]
    #19405893 - 01/11/14 11:23 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Why use synthetic urine? Why not get some clean pee from someone who dosen't do drugs? I know a few people working on oil rigs here who do that, I use to live with a guy who had clean pee in the fridge. There are baby bottle warmers you can use can use to keep it warm.

Invisiblejboredone
Money-The root of all evil....
 User Gallery

Re: Synthetic Urine for Military/DOD Drug tests? [Re: my3rdeye]
    #19405940 - 01/11/14 11:36 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

"The difference between synthetic and human urine samples is lgG, which is a component unique only to human urine. Unlike creatine, lgG must be found in the urine specimen being tested or it will result in non-human urine on a drug test. It depends what the sample is being tested for, but most labs now test to make sure that the sample is from a human source."

copied that from the interwebs.....:justdontknow:

--------------------
Peace Pot Micro-Dot God Loves You High or Not!!!
In order to grow old and wise, you must once have been young and dumb!

OfflineArose Chaos
Simple Man
Male

Loc: West Coast
Re: Synthetic Urine for Military/DOD Drug tests? [Re: my3rdeye]
    #19406096 - 01/12/14 12:28 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

my3rdeye said:
Why use synthetic urine? Why not get some clean pee from someone who dosen't do drugs? I know a few people working on oil rigs here who do that, I use to live with a guy who had clean pee in the fridge. There are baby bottle warmers you can use can use to keep it warm.

This was something he was thinking. But the problem with that is he doesn't know anyone that can get him clean pee because currently hes stationed on a base. 

He can't ask a fellow military guy for obvious reasons and since he's on a new base in a new place he doesn't know many locals yet.

When he visits me, none of our group we usually travel around with has clean pee  :blazed:

That's why he thought of the synthetic route. I just really don't think a military drug lab which has to go through thousands and thousands of samples daily has the time or extra money to test for synthetic urine,

Anyone agree?

Edited by Arose Chaos (01/12/14 12:30 AM)

Invisiblejboredone
Money-The root of all evil....
 User Gallery

#19406122 - 01/12/14 12:37 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

do you really think the government cares how much money they spend on the tests?.....every drug labs does tons of tests every day.....:jah:

--------------------
Peace Pot Micro-Dot God Loves You High or Not!!!
In order to grow old and wise, you must once have been young and dumb!

Invisibleunknown1123
Experimental
 Arcade Champion: Cricket

Re: Synthetic Urine for Military/DOD Drug tests? [Re: jboredone]
    #19406203 - 01/12/14 12:56 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

How bout he just not smoke? He signed the contract...

--------------------

OfflineMilkdudTitties
My Nipples Look Like Milk Duds
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #19406323 - 01/12/14 01:35 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Arose Chaos said:
That's why he thought of the synthetic route. I just really don't think a military drug lab which has to go through thousands and thousands of samples daily has the time or extra money to test for synthetic urine,

Anyone agree?

This is the government we are talking about. I doubt they care if its expensive to test whether it came from a human or not.

They have all the time and money they need

Invisiblerawrrock
booger bean
 User Gallery

Loc: Cold place!
Re: Synthetic Urine for Military/DOD Drug tests? [Re: MilkdudTitties]
    #19406383 - 01/12/14 02:00 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Is it really worth it? If he gets caught he will get a dishonorable discharge and all the shit that comes with that is just terrible. Just like being a felon. I suggest he just stick to drugs they don't test for on military drug tests, shrooms, LSD.
It's NOT WORTH IT.

I

--------------------
:mushroom2:

60G tea trip report.

OfflineMadeleineCarson
Stranger
Re: Synthetic Urine for Military/DOD Drug tests? [Re: rawrrock]
    #22149968 - 08/27/15 07:55 AM (2 years, 2 months ago)

Mostly, laboratories of drug testing laboratories do not execute genetic tests on urine specimens. Standard laboratory devices just checks sample for certain drugs and toxins. Each month DoD labs test 60,000 urine samples and all active members should undergo a urinalysis at least once in a year. They usually tests for cocaine, marijuana, cocaine, barbiturates, PCP etc.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Community >> The Pub