Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
House for rent on Koh Samui
    #2214476 - 01/02/04 03:09 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

This here little hut was for rent for 500 baht a month. That would come to exactly $12.50 cents a month in U.S.

mj

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
Re: House for rent on Koh Samui [Re: mjshroomer]
    #2215015 - 01/02/04 12:26 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Thats awesome! Where is Koh Samui anyways. Id rather make a little living there selling stuff and live in that hut over this shit hole any day.

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: House for rent on Koh Samui [Re: barfightlard]
    #2215030 - 01/02/04 12:34 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Koh Samui is one of six inhabitable islands in an archipelego of over 60 islands int he Gulf of Thailand (Siam), approximately 710 km south of bangkok and 55 km from the Surat Thani Province ont he west coast of the Gulf.
]
Howeve, you can also rent a bungalow onthe beach for from $3.00 a day and up. AND SOME WITH POOLS RIGHT ON THE OCEAN FOR $6 TO $8 DOLLARS A DAY.
MJ
I know a few Europeans who make beaded necklaces and sell them at the waterfalls located on Samui.

mj

Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
    #2215084 - 01/02/04 01:10 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks mj!

I would love to live there. Id do something like those people you know and make enough money to eat and stuff, it would be a great life! What kinds of fruits grow there?

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: House for rent on Koh Samui [Re: barfightlard]
    #2215134 - 01/02/04 01:43 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Here is a picture of the Fruits of Thailand. These are just a few. The whitish yelowish looking fruit on the bottom left of the screen is lumyai, and the darker brown shells int he middle left ro are lamsat.

I love the lamsat also.

mj

And her eis my favorate fruit of all:

Mancoot, in English that would be mangosteen, the sweetest fruit in the world, sticky and yummy. Here are two images of this purple colored fruit. A large pulpy lemon sized fruit with an embryo like a small gratefruit with sections and maybe one seed only per fruit.

and here is one I p opened up so one can see the inside of the fruit. Unfortunattely these were digital images which I shrounk before i realized I lost the large size which I could of cropped. Now I have to wait till this next summer to photograph more. That is if they repair my camera for me free of charge.

And here are the Ramnbutan, a hairy like strawberry related to Leechi.

And here is the inside of Rambutan\

mj

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #2215226 - 01/02/04 02:50 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I'll TAKE it!

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

#2215250 - 01/02/04 03:08 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

LMAO... that's great... although I think I can build a better hut for $12.50 and with another 50 bucks I might be able to conjure up some plumbing.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: House for rent on Koh Samui [Re: djd586]
    #2215263 - 01/02/04 03:17 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

The average beach bunfgalow with an asian toilet (on the floor) and shower hose runanywhere from as low as $1000 per and up, depending on materials. Decorative brick style bungalow are more expensive to build. There are nice homes ont he island, but small for rent all over, something which they did not do until recently.

AS i mentioned, one can stay at a beach resort for form $3.00 a day and up to 100 or more.

mj

Koh {Phanghan is even cheaper to go to than Samui and they have the monthly full moon shroom/drug festival, world famous it is.

hve a shroomy dy

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #2215463 - 01/02/04 05:07 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

If I got someone to share the place with me, I could afford that.

What are drug laws like in Thailand?

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Edited by Learyfan (06/21/11 05:59 AM)

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: House for rent on Koh Samui [Re: Learyfan]
    #2215742 - 01/02/04 08:26 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Drugs are illegal in Thailand but LSD and Ecstacy and 2cb as well as MDA and DMT are completely legal. SHrooms are illegal and so is marijuana and heroin. And Kratom and yabba (Speed).

However, opium is not illegal for personal use in the hill tribe groups of indigenous peoples living throughout the country.

Mj

I have a special permit for shrooms hen I am in Thailand as well as letters of introduction form the university.

mj

OfflineHooty
Reality isRelative

#2217300 - 01/03/04 07:24 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

exactly how much do you think it would cost two people to live there per year mj? and how well enforced are their drug laws?

--------------------

Without love in the dream
It will never come true

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: House for rent on Koh Samui [Re: Hooty]
    #2218329 - 01/04/04 12:01 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Mariujuana, opiates, kratom, Yabba and magic mushrooms are all illegal in thailand except for Psilcoybe samuiensis, Guzm?n, Bandala and Allen and other drugs such as LSD, MDA, MDMA, and Bromo ((2CB, Erox, Nexuus,etc.) are not illegal by law.

You can rent a regular beach bunfgalo for as low as two hundred baht a night. Thats about 6 dollars a niught and up.

And then there is the monthly full moon shroom and x festival, world famous helpo each month ont he night of the full moon on Koh ophanghan Island 22 km north of Koh Samui.

mj

OfflineHooty
Reality isRelative

#2219009 - 01/04/04 06:34 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

are the laws well enforced? I mean is it about the same as here or easier to get away with stuff or more difficult to get away with stuff..such as possesion and cultivation?

Peace and Much Love

--------------------

Without love in the dream
It will never come true

Offlinecastaway
Isanybodyreallyhome?
Male User Gallery
Re: Koh Phanghan Full moon revelry [Re: Hooty]
    #2219088 - 01/04/04 07:27 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: Koh Phanghan Full moon revelry [Re: castaway]
    #2219148 - 01/04/04 08:03 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

That sites page on full moon is full of misinformation. It is Haat Rin Beach or Hat Rin or had Rin, not haan rin The local inhabitans on the island were not any there until the tourists came to the island. It is one of about 60-70 islands int he Ang Thong marine National Park, of which only 6 are inhabited. There are about 4000 people liveing on Koh Phangan, about 40,000 on Koh Samuii and about 15 hundred living on Koh Tao.

mj, I noticed lately some guidebooks are giving negative reviews of certain areas int he hppes of keeping people away from the areas.

A 20 minute boat ride to Koh Phangan cost $45.00 by speed boat. the island is 22 km frm Bo phut beach on Koh Samui.

A regular ferry boat cost fifty bath, a few bucks in American.

A nicer island is Koh Tao, 4 hours away from Koh Phangan.

On Samui, Lamai is still pretty nice but growing but Chewang beach is like Melrose avaenue in LA.

Here is a picture of the billboard

Here is Bottle Beach ont he north of Koh Phanghan Isle.

and a bungalow I stayed in for a while on m one of my trips

A few magic sunsets

This one from the West Haad Rin Beach, A five minute walk from Eart Haad Rin Beach through the coconut grove

another beautiful subset

And let me show you one of the many beautiful beaches

This is Lamai on Koh Samui's East coast.

and

And my resort is just a hundred yards or soem from Grandfather and Grandmother Roick, millions of year old natural limestone and granite formations. They kinda face each other.

mj

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

#2219214 - 01/04/04 08:53 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Drugs are illegal in Thailand but LSD and Ecstacy and 2cb as well as MDA and DMT are completely legal.

That can't be true MJ.

You're saying LSD can be produced and sold over the counter????

--------------------

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
    #2220573 - 01/05/04 12:55 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

While hed kee kwai is illegal in thailand (Psilocybe cubensis and Copelandia cyanescens), Psilocybe samuiensis is not illegal. There are no laws against my mushroom. The law is agai9nst hed kee kwai which translates as "mushroom which appears after water buuffalo shits."

My mushroom grows in soil not in manure so it is not l illegal by law, Thai laws prohibit the use of Kratom, Ganja, Yabba, Oipates etc. The other drugs have no laws prohibiting them in Thailand.

I have a giant half page article from a Thai Newspaper translated for me by my colleague at Chulalongkorn University of the Full Moon Party.

A German tourist was arrested at the Don Muang International Airport by Thai Customs. He had in his possession over 5,000 doses of Ecstasy, 200 doses of MDA, some 2CD and three sheets of Magic paper, plus several other designer drugs including DOI.

Three days later the Thai's had to release him becasue there are no laws against those drugs in Thailand. The newwspaper made clear that they were unaware of these drugs being popular in Thailand since Thai people do not do these drugs.

On the other hand, Thai's do yabba (a form of speed) and Kratonm (Mitragyna speciosa), a narcotic plant whose leaves can be smoked, drank in a tea or chewed. The high is similar to oipium and cocaine at the same time.

In Malaysia, Heroin treatment clinics use Kratom for heroin addiction treatment rather than methadone because the kratom, ot thom as it is also called, is less addicting than methadone.

Kratom is only illegal in Thailand and no where else int he world. I have seen leaves being sold for 100 Baht a leaf on Koh Samui. Anbd there is a tree on Campus at the University on Bangkok where I work each summer.

Some Thais smoke ganja (pot) but usually it is more common for tourists to get their Thai dates to smoke with them, many who ask that their dates do not tell their other girls friends that they smoked ganja. and of couerse heroin and Opium are illegal, except in the villages of the north where they are allowed opium for personal use in the many hill-teribe villages.

Those are the Thai drugs which are popular to Thais. And Valiums, except now it is getting harder to get valiums.

As noted above,in that large drug bust at the airport, they referred to the tourist as a German scientist. In fact he was just a chemistry major from a German collecge who was bringing those drugs to Koh Phanghan for the Full moon festival.

He actually had the nerve to ask for his drugs back after they released him. Of course the judge told him no. HE was not deported but the authorities did not return his drugs. And He never realized how lucky he was he wasn't sent tot he Bangkok Hilton for life or for hanging.

I have the article, as I noted, in my files.

Edited by mjshroomer (01/05/04 12:58 PM)

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

#2220772 - 01/05/04 02:28 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

So theoretically LSD chemists could set up shop in Thailand and be perfectly safe?

--------------------

Edited by Learyfan (06/21/11 06:00 AM)

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
    #2220996 - 01/05/04 04:00 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Nice photo of the Bear.

I suppose so, but there are many countries which do things like that. For instance, when South Afdrica banned the export of Erox (nexus, 2cb) Drittlewelles in the Caicos and Grand Turk Islands set up labs to make it there int he Caribbean.

Even Sasha Shulgin was once approached by CIA or DEA to set up a drug lab in Costa Rica. Of course he turned them down. It was for chmical muiind fuck drugs to be used by military and CIA on enemies.
Hehehe.

I also suppose you could make it in Cambodia and Viet-Nam where those drugs are not used by indigenous peoples.

Offlineshrewmer
Stranger

#2240759 - 01/14/04 01:34 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

great info mj.

i was born in thailand but moved to the states when i was a toddler. I go back from time to time to visit family and for vacation. I was recently there this summer (bangkok.) Ive always wondered about the drug scene there, but i've never had the courage to ask family members about it.

I had never really seen or came in contact with yabba, but from the way they described it, i thought it was either speed, or special K. Thanks for clearin that up.

I'm definately going to contact you if i ever head back down there again.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale