Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineGod
just not goodenough for 5mushrooms

Loc: my avatar will tell you
MUSHROOMS AND NEW YEARS :D
    #2213854 - 01/01/04 10:26 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

oh shit new years is fun. i took an 8th with this girl (i did an 8th and she did a half 8th) and within 30 minutes i was having hella crazy visuals. i looked at my cell phone and all my hand was the same color, no shading or anytihng, and the phone was all one color. then i looked up at the trees and saw people looking at me. after a little while i went to my friends basement with a lot of other people who had some awesome bongs, and we sat down and smoked an 8th of weed. i was watching my hands pack a bowl in the bong and everything was in claymation. my hands were made out of clay and i was smoking clay. it was weird. mushrooms are crazy, i love em. my 3rd time. when i was doing them i thought that i was never going to be the same again, i thought they totally fucked me up for good. i was huddled up in a ball inside my jacket shivering cuz i was so cold, and the basement was about 80 degrees. heaters :laugh: i'm fine now  :nut: :lol: :wtf:  :confused: :shocked: :frown: :ooo: :crazy2: :spliff:

--------------------
you can bomb the world to pieces, but you cant bomb the world to peace

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineGrapefruity
Lawn Gnome
Re: MUSHROOMS AND NEW YEARS :D [Re: God]
    #2213974 - 01/01/04 11:43 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

when i was doing them i thought that i was never going to be the same again

ahh i know this feeling...But its in a good way, like I feel so conected with spirituality and I think the trip is going to enlight me forever.

But believe me , one day, a trip might change you forever, positively, if you respect the mushrooms :smile:

Anyways sounds like ya had a good time. Weed is good on a trip indeed, but just be careful about smoking too much when coming down please (your blood pressure could trick ya awfully)  :wink:

Edited by Grapefruity (01/01/04 11:44 PM)

OfflinefIsh in my head
fadedstar

Loc: 4500 ASL
Re: MUSHROOMS AND NEW YEARS :D [Re: Grapefruity]
    #2214178 - 01/02/04 01:53 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

just be careful about smoking too much when coming down please (your blood pressure could trick ya awfully)  :wink:

Hell yeah. 2 days ago I almost lost consiciousness after smoking a big bowl on the coming down.  I was suddenly extremly tired, stood up trying to reach my bed and my head became so heavy, lost my vision and had to lay down immediately with my heart pumping so fast.  Had to wait 10 minutes before being able to walk again...  :eek:

The thing is,  i'm not really a pot smoker and it sure hit me too hard!

.fs.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports