Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
Been locked up?
    #2213825 - 01/01/04 10:02 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Anybody ever been incarcerated? Prison, boot camp, boys homes?
I spent 8 months in a juvenile boot-camp a while back. It was actually a positive experience for me, it helped me change my delinquent ways, and grow up alittle bit. The environmet helped. It is the easyest in the state of Texas. If your good they let you go home on the weekends, and theyr was just about constant supervision. I was pretty safe from my fellow campers, if you wanted to fight, and both of you agreed on it, you could if the right drills were on duty.
Otherwise we would just trade hits whenever we were around a corner and the staff couldn't see.
we got piss tested once a week whenever we got back from weekend trips.
After chrismas break last year, my friend Jake came back dirty so when we were in line i pulled some james bond shit. I switched cups with him and dropped the dirty one all over the floor. Had to clean it up, but i was proud of myself.
I was in the best shape of my life too. We woke up every morning at 5 am and ran and p.t'd throughout the day. The gay part was everybody had to take showers together, 24 dudes packed in this tiny ass shower room. we were only allowed 2-3 minutes in the water, out of the 15 we had to get all our hygene and locker together. Then if you were late, or you failed gunnys locker inspection you probly wouldn't get to go home that weekend. and the weekends we spent 15 minutes out of every hour doin P.T. and the rest of the time we just set on the floor doing NOTHING.

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Re: Been locked up? [Re: Dreamer987]
    #2213965 - 01/01/04 11:38 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Just spent 12 days in county jail. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The worst is the first few days getting adjusted to doing everything their way and shit. Im going to have to go back pretty soon because I was on probation for a DUI when I got arrested for another DUI and did those 12 days so I violated and there will be a no bond warrant. Im not to excited about it not to mention that I haven't even been to court yet for the second DUI or felony drug possesion that came with it. Im hoping to get into this drug court or PTI(pre trail intervention) shit for the drug charge but I don't know how it will work becuase its an additional charge along with the DUI. anyway jail is alot more scarier than any boys boot camp I can imagine not to discount your experience you have sex offenders, thieves, murderers and shit and if your white and young like me you are in the extreme minority something alot different from being in the "free" world.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Offlinesykobish
ProfessionalPsycho - JTOKREW
 User Gallery

Loc: Toronto, eh?
    #2214268 - 01/02/04 02:45 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I spent a year locked up. I would have to say it was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. It changed the ways I saw things, changed the way I was headed in my life for the better. I was on a crash course for self distruction. Sure, it sucked that I lost a year of my life behind bars.. But I wouldn't have it any other way. I've come a very long way and I wouldn't change that experience for anything.

--------------------
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. - Th?ophile Gautier.
Seek not every quality in one individual - Confucius.
Global Living Space

Offlinespunky817
full timeslacker
Loc: Texas
    #2216595 - 01/03/04 01:39 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

MY first post! I got caught with a sack of (bad) herb here in texas(tx doen't joke around). Didn't see the natural sun for 4 day before I got bailed out. I woulda killed for a carbonated drink and a shower in that order.
-spunky

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Re: Been locked up? [Re: spunky817]
    #2216842 - 01/03/04 04:47 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

It sucks to be in the can for something like herb. When I was in it seemed like almost half if not more than half of the inmates where in for non-violent drug related crimes like possesion, distribution, shit like that. Fuck the War on Drugs.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

OfflineDobie
Dopeless Hopefiend
Male User Gallery
Loc: ON DA BLOCK Flag
Re: Been locked up? [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #2219972 - 01/05/04 07:44 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

ive been in 4 times most ive done is 20 days which was last time i was in

--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being