Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineblueora
Stranger
cultivation help
    #2213353 - 01/01/04 02:41 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Heya n hapy new year to all!

wanderin if anyone culd help me on sumfin.. i recently bort a growin kit from a well known mushroom company in camden, london. which grows mexican shrooms.. arite so,

i got it home, got it outa the box, (plastic box already set up, containing all the needed chemicals and everything, including the spores.

so rite now its sitting in my computa room, cus its the warmest place in my house, n it figured theyd need a warm atmosphere.. the guy said around 20-25degrees c....  yea?

so its jus sitting ther, so id like to kno:  is ther anything i shuld be doing rite now? or do i just wait for them to grow?  i can see them forming i THINK... i can see white kinda fungi on the surface, i figured this is the beggining of the process, am i rite or wot? do i need to do anything?

id like to kno, since i dont want it buggerin up n me wastin ma money..

cheers... :eyemouth:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetchyted
miestro
Loc: WA near seattle
Re: cultivation help [Re: blueora]
    #2213405 - 01/01/04 03:13 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

okay

so can we presume that you have somehow placed some of the spores or prepared culture onto a prepared sterile medium which now resides in your puter-room? if this is so, then what you need to do now is learn about patience. in the meanwhile, it would do you some good to do some searching in the search area of this website.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags