Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Pink Floyd, Toilet Paper

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSnape
Eternal Chaos
Male

Loc: Montreal, Quebec
First time more than 1g
    #2213185 - 01/01/04 02:36 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

It all started tuesday when my band came over to my place to practice. We wanted to do something special to celebrate our first composed song, so we decided to take some shrooms. I took 2 grams along with J and G, but S took only 1 gram (Because he's not very familiar with shrooms). 

So we went outside, in a school yard near my home and we dosed. Fortunately I bought some coca cola so we can all down our shrooms. The taste was disgusting IMO, but S thought they tasted like a mix of sunflower seeds and wood. I didn't even chew my shrooms and they were in my stomach within 2 minutes. When everyone finished their fungus, we marched towards a forest.

We had to walk a bit to arrive to a great spot with trees and a beautiful river. When we arrived, I laid down automatically to watch the sky and the stars. My friends were smoking cigs so I asked for one. The cig's smoke was so hot inside my lungs, it was kinda purifying even though we all know it's the opposite lol. And I watched the sky some more and tried to imagine all sorts of faces in the clouds. I saw Kirby, skeletons, a dragon and other fucked things I don't remember. After a good 10 mins of cigarette smoking and talking, we decided to smoke a joint.

The marijuana was extremely powerful. When we finished the joint, the shrooms automatically kicked in. We were all in our heads, enjoying the trip. I remember the sound of tree branches in the wind and the river flowing, it was so beautiful. G was starting to go out of his mind and yelled:"LOOK THERE'S AN ARMY OF WILD BOARS COMING AFTER US!!!" I turned around really quick and saw them too: Lots of wild boars with guns and shit. I was feeling extremely violent and I ran towards them and stabbed lots of em. My friends did the same and the boars fled. But they came up with plans of revenge.

We decided to leave to my place after killing wild boars (Who were actually twiggs and lots of snow). On our way home, there was a fuckin lot of goddamn ice. We were all slipping and trying to rebalance ourselves. We thought:"Goddamn pigs, they summoned ice all over the place because we killed their army." It was so funny, I just tried to picture someone looking at 4 shroomed guys talking about wild boars summoning ice on the sidewalk and found that hilarious.

We finally made it back home and my parents were in the living room. Fortunately I had no problems at all with them....... yet. We quickly went downstairs to watch a movie we downloaded earlier. It was Evil Dead III - Army of Darkness. Let me tell you something: I never laughed so much in my life. The special effects were so crappy it was hilarious. If any of you saw that movie, you might remember the scene where all the skeletons blow up: That one was my favourite!!!

We had several problems with my computer when we watched the movie, but my 13-year-old brother came up to the comp and repaired it in like 2 seconds. We were all amazed and we named him "The Wizard". And also during the movie we were laughing so hard my father said that if we didn't shut our holes he would wake us up at 8 AM tomorrow (Thing that he, thank god, didn't do :smile: )

After the movie, we decided to put on some Dark Side of the Moon. I remember listening and focusing on the music and remembering happy moments of my life. The music was so beautiful, Pink Floyd is an awesome tripping music!!!!!

We all had a great time on shrooms, no bad-trips at all. Hell, just before the trip we said to ourselves:"There'll be no badtrips tonight, only 100% fun". And it worked! You just have to think positive and you'll have a great time.

The wednesday after the trip we were all so fuckin tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We only slept 6 hours because we went to bed at 5 AM and woke up at 11 AM. We wanted to play some music before everybody leaved, but the drummer, S, was so tired he could barely walk. So the rest of the day was kinda boring but we all remembered the awesome time we spent together on shroomies.

--------------------
I'm floating in the sea of stars,
I'm drifting away from the shore
I will be lost in the dream when the dark days come
But I will make the time run backwards and
I'll make the stars shine again

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
Re: First time more than 1g [Re: Snape]
    #2213257 - 01/01/04 03:35 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

haha, u actually thought wild boars were attacking you? no seriously? Nice tirp  :thumbup:

OfflineSnape
Eternal Chaos
Male

Re: First time more than 1g [Re: chodamunky]
    #2213267 - 01/01/04 03:42 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, a hugeass army trying to take us by behind, but they were actually pretty weak :P

--------------------

Offlineaje
Why not?
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: in some small dive
    #2213486 - 01/01/04 05:57 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

good luck with your band. me and my friends are tryin to put some stuff together right now.

--------------------

Offlinedpc2424
headfull

Loc: inching towards the light
Re: First time more than 1g [Re: aje]
    #2216911 - 01/03/04 05:46 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

an army of wild boars with guns....cl assic

--------------------
"What is needed today is a fundamental reexperience of the oneness of all living things, a comprehensive reality consciousness that ever more infrequently develops spontaneously, the more the primordial flora and fauna of our mother earth must yield to a dead technological environment."

OfflineSnape
Eternal Chaos
Male

Re: First time more than 1g [Re: dpc2424]
    #2217151 - 01/03/04 08:10 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

You saw that too?? Or you're just shitting me? :tongue:

--------------------

Edited by Snape (01/03/04 08:11 PM)

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

Loc: So Cal
    #2218134 - 01/04/04 10:51 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

The army of boars reminds me of the anime film 'Princess Mononoke'. Has anyone else seen that movie? It's a good tripping flik. I like anime.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

OfflineLa_La_Land
PF Teker

Loc: Canada
    #2223252 - 01/06/04 03:32 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Sounds like a stellar trip! I love when you see things that arent there. Once I saw a lady in an apartment across the alley from the apartment I was tripping in. She was just standing in the window staring at us. I didnt like that, so I opened the window and yelled, but she did not hear. I tried everything to try and make her leave, gave her the finger, mooned her, etc, but it was to no avail. I went to a different room in the apartment for a bit, but everytime I came back, she was there. In the morning the first thing i did was go see if that bitch was still staring into the apartment, only to discover it was a lamp!

--------------------
"If you don't do it this year, you'll just be one year older when you do."

-Warren Miller

Offlinebigbadwolf
Wild Man Willy

Re: First time more than 1g [Re: nicechrisman]
    #2237461 - 01/12/04 05:48 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Mononoke is an awesome movie. One of the few animes I have liked. I have yet to trip at all but next spring.....

--------------------

OfflineMarshmallow
Stranger

#2237753 - 01/12/04 09:29 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

boars?
thats just the best thing ever. i can only imagine the trippyness.
sounds like u had a great time and hope ur future trips are as much fun

--------------------
Acosta: [singing] Let's give the boy a lift. Raoul Duke: What? No! We can't stop here! This is bat country!

Offlineguri
Master of theimprobablitydrive

Loc: PNWish.
Re: First time more than 1g [Re: bigbadwolf]
    #2244539 - 01/15/04 06:22 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

princess mononoke was awsome. we watched in it japanese class this year.

--------------------
"If you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, then go home and burn all your records, all your tapes, and all your CDs because every one of those artists who have made brilliant music and enhanced your lives? The Beatles were so fucking high, they let Ringo sing a few songs." --Bill Hicks

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Pink Floyd, Toilet Paper

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports