Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Science and Technology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Shroomery Toolbar
    #2211909 - 12/31/03 03:32 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Hey does anybody know anything about making custom toolbars for IE and/or Netscape/mozilla?

Actually, it's very easy to isolate a super producing sclerotia strain.

Follow the strain isolation technique on Let's Grow Mushrooms, and then select sectors early which are brown in color.  By the second or third transfer, you'll see stones developing, and this is only about 1 month after the original swipe of spores on agar.

Now, take each stone and move it to a new dish.  Soon, the mycelium will grow out and you'll see fresh stones developing, and if they're good strains, the sclerotia is forming long before the mycelium reaches the edge of the plate.  Pick strains which form four or five stones within two weeks and use these for your grain masters. -- RR

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
Re: Shroomery Toolbar [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #2212026 - 12/31/03 04:15 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

For IE, I keep my shortcuts in a "Shroomery" folder inside the "Links" folder on the Favorites menu. Then if/when you have the Links toolbar activated/expanded on your browser window, the "Shroomery" folder will be there and will offer a drop-down menu of any links you've put into it. To add the folder, you have to go to Favorites --> Organize Favorites... where you may create the "Shroomery" folder inside the "Links" folder. From there you can add links to it by going to the page and clicking Favorites --> Add to Favorites... and selecting the Links --> Shroomery folder to add to.

Hope that made sense :P

··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Science and Technology