Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
A Mjshroomer Pictorial Biography
    #2209838 - 12/30/03 11:41 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

The following images are taken from a privately printed CD rom of 2000 photographs covering over 110 years of my famuily history from my grandparents to my children.

These thirty or so images show how I can change from person to person with each phtograph.

Enjoy them all

My mom and dad and me in a color portrait. My grandparents use to have all of the photographs of me done in color from black and white. this has a few of the early color ones which I obtained after my moms death. I did however l;lose a beautiful colored portrait of her and me on an Indian mortocycle in the middle to late 1940s.

enjoy the pictorial with some comment:

On second thought, most of the iamges have text on them. However when I made the cd, I should have made the images larger and better. I might someday redo it since I have many new photos and also many now of my grandchildren and long lost daughter who found me right after I returned from Cambodia affter 23 years.

The hat I am wearing in this next image was a gift to my mother from Duncan Rinaldo, the former circus trapeeze artist and star of the Cisco Kid Tv series.

AT 15 WITH MY FAMILY MINISTER AND HIS SON.

In Tiajuana in the army in 1961

In Tiajuana 17 years later with my brother-in-law

This next one followed a concert at the oriental Theatre in Chicago with the beach boys and Beattles live from Washington D.C. and then I recorded Mighty the Squirrel Meets the Beables, a novelty record which did okay for a while.

And now a jump to 1978. Here is the Father of Ethnomycology and i.

In Hawaii

This one is in Fang, Thailand in 1989

At Bo Phut Beach on north end of Koh Samui near Big buddha.
a six squares of rice paddie shrooms.

Koh Samui 1990

My Thai photos on display at both Hamilton and SInclair libraries at the University of Hawaii at Manoa campus on Oahu Island in Hawaii.

Me and Karl L. R. Jansen, author of kave book.

Me and my girlfriend on the big Island of hawaii

AS Sybil Danning in 1992 in Bangkok

Picking shrooms with Jopchen Gartz in Kingston Washington in the early 1990s.

Another of the famous Lnatic int he Grass series of images photographed by Jochen Gartz at a MacDonalds Restaurant in Tumwater, Washington. BTW. They no longer grow there. The shrooms are P. stuntzii.

Another Gartz phot of me picking liberty caps in Astoria, Oregon. We spent the night at a motel there where arnold schwarzenniger filmed Kindergarden Cop.

From my lecture with Jonathan Ott, jon Sparrow, and David Orr of the Waiamea Arboretum on Oahu at thew Maui Botanical Preservation Corps Conference on ehtneogenic plants.

A photo by Tjakko Stijve of me with a Matsutake at Breittenbush in the early 1990s

Circa 1995 on Oahu Island, a zerox image of my face on the screen of the machine

from about 1996, me and Mike Morris from Egypt via LA, california, an ex real-estate agent turned cab driver. A reallly strange person who loved hash and pot.

This is from 1997-1998 Beauty and the books bookstore inthe U district of Seattle. Richard in the image was the original owner and operator of Dr. Feelgoodes Headshop. Once the oldest in the city until it became Beauty and the books.

And now we skip to 1998 where I am lecturing for oen week at chulalongkorn Uniersity in bangkok, Thailand on Magic Shrooms to the students.

Me showing some baggies of dried shrooms from the school herbarium which I picked the year before on koh Samui and in Malaysia.

Me and my colleague Dr. Prakitsin Sihanonth of Chulalongkorn university in Bangkok at the Hua Hin International Conference on Fungi and biodiversity in Jouly of 1998 at the Hua Hin Hilton Hotel along the Guldf of Thailand's west coast.

Also from Hua Hin.

3 months later in Amsterdam at the Psychoactivity conference. I bought this beautiful shroom shirt for $30.00.

Som shrooms from Ban Hua Thanon, Koh Samui in the year 1999-2000.

A phot by the Hawkseye taken at ASoouth Center mall in Tuklwilla in the year 2001 0r there abouts with some amanita shrooms.

Some various passport and visa photos of me over the years.

And now the 7 faces of Doctor John aka, mjshroomer taken last year at home with my 2 mwgapixel self porttrrait camera of me.

And ther eis a short b bio-pictorial of the master of the shrooms.

mj

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleVoodoo
Stranger

Re: A Mjshroomer Pictorial Biography [Re: mjshroomer]
    #2209874 - 12/30/03 12:00 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Very nice pics MJ. :laugh:

--------------------
http://www.nramembership.org/

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #2209911 - 12/30/03 12:23 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Ja, good stuff, man. :thumbup:
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: A Mjshroomer Pictorial Biography [Re: fireworks_god]
    #2209989 - 12/30/03 01:14 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

fireworks_god, where are your images?

Sorry I could not post the Mushroom Pioneer photos of me and them form my other CD-ROM but one has to buy that CD to get the photos.

ALthough several are on my site at:

http://www.mushroomjohn.com

Have a shroomy day,

mj

Offlineaeonblue
OrganicSpiral

Loc: northeast us
    #2210041 - 12/30/03 01:46 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Glad you have some great old photos of your family. They are probably priceless to you. Thanks for sharing MJ. Happy New Year!

--------------------
The trouble with our times is that the future is not what it used to be.

Paul Valery

www.dailygrail.com

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #2210080 - 12/30/03 02:18 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

mjshroomer said:
fireworks_god, where are your images?

Hehe, well, I have a few pictures that I can post up, I guess. I'm only 19, so I don't have too many accomplishments.. yet... but give me a little while and I will see what I can find.

Unless my signature wasn't appearing and you were referring to them, because that could be a possibility too.... :grin:
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: A Mjshroomer Pictorial Biography [Re: fireworks_god]
    #2210210 - 12/30/03 03:33 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

It was your signature phoptos which now appear to be there.

Mj have a shroomy day

and happy new year

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #2210292 - 12/30/03 04:14 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Heh. You rule MJ.

Surprised you didn't include the pic of you and Dr. Timothy Leary!

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: A Mjshroomer Pictorial Biography [Re: Learyfan]
    #2210564 - 12/30/03 07:41 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

AS I noted above somewhere the mushroom pioneer photos are in the CD-Rom and I am not allowed to post some of them on the web, except to those who buy the discs.

mj

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder