Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinemobiusrunner
myco maniac
Just siphoned some shroom juice...
    #2209701 - 12/30/03 12:32 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Have the day off of work today so I figured I would finish off the last flush of my first casing. Around 12g wet.

I threw them into the blender with some lemonade and let it whirl. I figured the bitter and sweet from the lemonade would help mask the shrooms. I wasn't too far off. The only problem was that the frappe setting that I used on the blender resulted in about 1/2 inch of foam on top of my new shroom juice. I've had problems mixing fruit juice and shrooms before... the foam makes it a lot less palletable for me since it gets all up into your nose as you're trying to drink it.

So, this time I found a bit of extra tubing from my PMP setup and siphoned the juice out of the mixer which let me get all of the juice and none of the foam. I just let the foam sit and it eventually settled into a very small amount of liquid.

Anyhoo, I'm about ingenstion +10 right now. No effects yet other than slight jitteryness. I'll post more when there's more and when I can  :cool:

--------------------
By "I", I of course mean a good friend of mine who happens to live in the fine city of Amsterdam. "I" is just so less awkward.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Just siphoned some shroom juice... [Re: mobiusrunner]
    #2209716 - 12/30/03 12:42 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Sounds great!  :grin: I hope you have a wonderful time! 

:mushroom2:

Offlinemobiusrunner
myco maniac
Re: Just siphoned some shroom juice... [Re: MOTH]
    #2209792 - 12/30/03 01:21 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

No real nasuea this time... wierd feeling of stomach being really empty (beyond what it should for not eating breakfast)

It's been about 1/2 hour or so since the actual trip began. It's relatively mild, but I'm really *feeling* all of the effects. This is the first time I've tripped fully alone. The last time I did it was with a few close friends that were really annoying while tripping. I was so involved in trying to ignore them I think I missed most of the actual trip. This time though.... I'm enjoying all of it.

My hands feel quite distached right now. I wonder how they know how to type as fast as they do. The wind blowing outside and the mild hum of the computer is very nice... comforting.

That damn blanket keeps wanting to turn green. It's supposed to be yellow. I don't know why it wants to be green, it looks much better yellow.

Ok, I think I'm really going off the deep end... typing is getting harder and screen keeps moving on me... time to sign off for now.

Good day fellow voyagers. Fuck where did I put the mouse? ah here we go

--------------------
By "I", I of course mean a good friend of mine who happens to live in the fine city of Amsterdam. "I" is just so less awkward.

Offlinedaft
AccomodatingDesire
Loc: Whitby, Ontario
Re: Just siphoned some shroom juice... [Re: mobiusrunner]
    #2210866 - 12/31/03 01:08 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Hehe, got off the computer and go outside. Smile and have a good trip.

--------------------
We live together, we act on, and react to, one another; but always and in all circumstances we are by ourselves. The martyrs go hand in hand into the arena; they are crucified alone. Embraced, the lovers desperately try to fuse their insulated ecstasies into a single self-transcendence; in vain. By its very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude. Sensations, feelings, insights, fancies--all these are private and, ex- cept through symbols and at second hand, incommunicable. We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves. From family to nation, every human group is a society of island universes.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports