Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

A bold move, or a crazy stupid one? (calling a drug dealer you don't know)
    #22091377 - 08/14/15 02:00 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

This question was posted to me last night and I wasn't sure the best course of action.

These 2 dudes buy drugs from one of dude's connections. The other dude (1) doesn't have a connect.
Dude 1 gives dude 2 his money and drives him to dealer's place usually. Dude 2 is likely saying he's throwing down more than he really is since the bag always is short. For example, dude 1 throws down 60 and dude 2 claims he's throwing down 50 or 60 or whatever and they split it, but it's likely he's only throwing down 20 or whatever and claiming half the bag.

Dude 1 is growing tired of this arrangement. He has the dealers phone # in his phone from when dude 2 had a dead battery on his cell phone.
He'd really like a straight connection, but knows it's risky as fuck to text or call the guy he doesn't know. He was thinking of sending a text asking who the # is since he had a missed call from the dealer from a deal a few days ago... Either that or just keeping with the arrangement and maybe meeting his own guy sometime in the future.

Would you just leave it be and not risk anything, or take the risk and send a text or something and try to steer the conversation to your favor if the opportunity presents itself in the exchange?

The obvious answer is to just leave it be, but I'd be curious to hear other opinions since I wasn't much help to my friend in answering this scenario.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: A bold move, or a crazy stupid one? (calling a drug dealer you don't know) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #22091388 - 08/14/15 02:03 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

dude 1 needs to punch dude 2 in the fuckin guts the next time his sack comes up short.

Anonymous #1

Re: A bold move, or a crazy stupid one? (calling a drug dealer you don't know) [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #22091401 - 08/14/15 02:06 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

But then he loses his only connection.. But I agree to a point.

Anonymous #2

Re: A bold move, or a crazy stupid one? (calling a drug dealer you don't know) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #22091452 - 08/14/15 02:20 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

then dude 2 needs to call up the connect and explain the deal.  just say something like "i drive my buddy ______ to pick up from you all the time, and he stiffs me every time.  i wanna cut him outta the loop since i'm the one putting up the cash anyway. does that sound alright?"

Anonymous #1

Re: A bold move, or a crazy stupid one? (calling a drug dealer you don't know) [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #22091496 - 08/14/15 02:30 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

You don't think that's super risky?

PS.. It isn't weed that's getting purchased.

Anonymous #2

#22091546 - 08/14/15 02:44 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

with great risk comes great reward

Anonymous #1

#22091565 - 08/14/15 02:50 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

True! But also
"play stupid games, win stupid prizes" comes to mind.

Anonymous #2

#22091573 - 08/14/15 02:53 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

i still say to just tell your buddy that youre gonna fuck him up the next time he shorts your sack.  i mean your friend's sack

Anonymous #3

#22091914 - 08/14/15 04:23 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

First, it shouldn't be some weird arrangement where this is even a problem. You're paying for 1/8, you should get 1/8 regardless of what dude 2 claims to of thrown down. Since dude 2 is making all the deals, it's his responsibility to make sure he's being sold the correct weight and any "rip off" should be on him entirely.

Second, just talk to the dealer and let him know dude 2 has been buying for the both of you, and has even used your phone to call him and that's how you have his number. Tell him you'd like to just start buying from him directly. Can use some bullshit excuse like you don't want to have to keep bothering dude 2 or whatever. Just don't mention suspicion of being ripped off.

Problem solved, either way. You really wanna keep buying shit when you're getting hosed?

Anonymous #1

Re: A bold move, or a crazy stupid one? (calling a drug dealer you don't know) *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #22092122 - 08/14/15 05:30 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: .

Anonymous #3

#22092146 - 08/14/15 05:39 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Getting repeatedly ripped off in drug deals is not better than having no hook up. Unless you literally suffer some life threatening debilitating condition, there's really no excuse to keep allowing it to happen. I know it sucks when you don't have a dealer and can't seem to find one. I've went for years without having one. But it's better than throwing away your money constantly.

Some dealers are kinda iffy about that shit, but most are in this to make money so they need all the sales they can get. A lot of a dealer's business is made through referral. It's not really uncommon for them to get a call from someone they don't even know. All you've gotta do is give a good reason why you'd have his number (so and so gave it to me for instance) and not act all shifty while talking to him or making the deal.

Call him up, be straight with him (except about the rip off part, he might take that to mean you're saying he's the one ripping you off, which will no doubt not end good, or there's a chance he could be good friends with 2 and making that accusation would also not end well) and tell him you got money and you're looking for a new connection.

Don't make such a big deal out of it, or you're definitely going to come across as sounding shifty, and that's going to make him think you're trying to rob him or get him busted or something.

I've made several dealers over the years through this exact process. Never bought from them directly, always went through someone else who knew them, got their number from the go to guy, and called them up myself. They were never told to expect my call or anything. It's not really a big deal dude.

Edited by Anonymous (08/14/15 05:41 PM)

Anonymous #1

Re: A bold move, or a crazy stupid one? (calling a drug dealer you don't know) [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #22092154 - 08/14/15 05:42 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Good post. Makes sense.
Thank you

Anonymous #4

Re: A bold move, or a crazy stupid one? (calling a drug dealer you don't know) [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #22092163 - 08/14/15 05:48 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:

Some dealers are kinda iffy about that shit,

Call him up, be straight with him, and tell him you got money and you're looking for a new connection.

Don't make such a big deal out of it, or you're definitely going to come across as sounding shifty, and that's going to make him think you're trying to rob him or get him busted or something.

This is what you should do. Imo.

Anonymous #5

Re: A bold move, or a crazy stupid one? (calling a drug dealer you don't know) [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #22093680 - 08/15/15 06:18 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

I thought i should chime in because i was in the same situation and i was dude 1.

I took the easy route. I did nothing about it. I didn't want to lose my only connect.

My friend also used my phone to call the guy, so i had the number.

Well it turns out that i didn't have to do anything about it anyways.

One day the dealer called me up, and told me what 'my friend' was doing.

I used to spend a lot of money back then, like 1000-1500 a week, which is why i wasn't too concerned about losing a couple points.

Well the dealer called me because he said he was getting sick of dealing with 'my friend'

He knew that my friend barely had any money and that most of it was coming from me. My friend is such a bad liar that the dealer probably saw right through it. This coupled with the fact that my friend was extremely impatient led the dealer to cut him out. He would text the dealer or call him anytime it took more than a few minutes over how long he said until he got there.

I had also met this dealer face to face a few times before this all happened. Ex: he hopped in my car to do it.

I'm not sure what i would do if it was just a phone number and i had never even seen the guy before.

My suggestion would be to try to go into the house with dude 2.

Try to meet the dealer while with dude 2. If dude 2 says the dealer wont allow it, he probably just doesn't want you in there because you would see him adjusting the sacks.

I suggest this because calling a dealers number, ESPECIALLY if you have never personally met him, can go badly and make him too paranoid to deal with you and then your chance is ruined.

You can always try calling him if trying to meet him first fails, but calling can go either way depending on what kind of person the dealer is. But if it fails, he will probably never take your call again

Edited by Anonymous (08/15/15 06:23 AM)

Anonymous #6

Re: A bold move, or a crazy stupid one? (calling a drug dealer you don't know) [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #22094367 - 08/15/15 10:31 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Why not just ask dude 2 for the connect? Be like "Look, going through you is a pain in my ass, can I just have dude's phone number?"

Shit, even offer him a few bucks for it. Don't do some shady shit and just straight cut him out or go behind his back.

Anonymous #3

Re: A bold move, or a crazy stupid one? (calling a drug dealer you don't know) [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #22094531 - 08/15/15 11:31 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

LOL pay the guy who is ripping him the fuck off? Call it shady to go behind his back. FUCK THAT LOOOOL. Dude has a meal ticket, he's not going to give up the connect anyways. I guaran-fucking-tee it.

Anonymous #6

#22094616 - 08/15/15 11:59 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

You'd be surprised.

And you can be childish and be like "Oh, he ripped me off, fuck that guy!" and do some shit to piss him off, or you can do it like a boss, buy the connect, not have any bullshit go down and just have a connect.

People going behind others' backs is what leads to violence in the drug world. If everyone treated it like a real business (cause it is) we wouldn't have so much crap to deal with.

Anonymous #3

Re: A bold move, or a crazy stupid one? (calling a drug dealer you don't know) [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #22094677 - 08/15/15 12:17 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

I'd rather not have a connect than continue to allow myself to get ripped off, and I damn sure wouldn't pay the one ripping me off for it. You're never doing anything "like a boss" when you're doing it beta style. If someone went in your wallet and took 40 bucks from you, would you turn around and give them more money if they promise not to do it again? That's more or less what you're proposing. I'm not one of the people who usually define things as alpha or beta, but that is beta as fuck.

Anonymous #4

#22095366 - 08/15/15 03:50 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:
You'd be surprised.

And you can be childish and be like "Oh, he ripped me off, fuck that guy!" and do some shit to piss him off, or you can do it like a boss, buy the connect, not have any bullshit go down and just have a connect.

People going behind others' backs is what leads to violence in the drug world. If everyone treated it like a real business (cause it is) we wouldn't have so much crap to deal with.

You must have to much money. Not everyone can pass out money like its raining. And yeah the drug world is a shady world esp if you go around fucking your friends. Dudes wouldnt be in the situation if dude 2 wasnt a prick.

Anonymous #7

Re: A bold move, or a crazy stupid one? (calling a drug dealer you don't know) [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #22096967 - 08/15/15 11:39 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

This is all based on the assumption that dude 2 doesn't pay as much money as dude 1, with no real evidence other than pure fucking paranoia.

Just ask the other guy for the connect, most people will agree unless he really is ripping you off.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
393 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.