Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSlapnutRob
Toolhead

Loc: Michigan
Trip Report: Salvia Gravity Bong Insanity
    #2209059 - 12/30/03 03:34 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

A few nights ago a friend (no, seriously, it was really another person this time) decided we should make a gravity bong using some online instructions he found. He made it, it kicked my ass, then we decided to load some salvia into it. That's where the insanity comes in. My friend immediately went to the couch and sat down and was messed up for like 45 minutes. Somehow he could talk to me and in between saying things like "Oh my god" and "holy shit" he described to me some kind of intricate machine that he had become in which countless cylinders of varying colors were pass through. Anything that happened outside of him changed the colors. He could also change the colors by thinking about a certain color.

He IMed me the next day and showed me this link of a crayon machine, and said that he WAS this machine:

He said his mouth was the machine, and the crayons were coming out of it. His arms were the sides, and there were tons of those L-shaped metal pieces you see in the picture.

During his stint as the machine, Cops was on TV and the cops were chasing a loose alligator, and they were saying they didn't know what to do with him, and he thought that the cops were outside of my house and that they were talking about him.

Oh yeah, his heart was beating fast and he thought he was going to die.

Man, salvia can fuck you up.

--------------------
Anything stated above is fictional roleplay dialog by the character that is Slapnut Rob, in no way representing the actions or beliefs of the man behind the keys.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinesalviadog
Stranger

Re: Trip Report: Salvia Gravity Bong Insanity [Re: SlapnutRob]
    #2210839 - 12/31/03 12:52 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Sounds like a decent trip to me. Next time, you might want to try turning off the TV and turning off the lights. I couldn't imagine having the TV on during a salvia trip, it would be horrible. And yes, salvia can fuck you up, but that is merely a side effect of the spiritual trip.

--------------------
Happiness is not being smart enough to know what to worry about.

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
Re: Trip Report: Salvia Gravity Bong Insanity [Re: salviadog]
    #2210948 - 12/31/03 01:49 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I have done salvia with and without the TV on, with and without music on. For me salvia has always been waaaay better in total silence.

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

InvisibleYour_Humble_Droog
Stranger

#2211103 - 12/31/03 04:01 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

I had some wierd trips on salvia while inadvertantly leaving the TV on. I sort of got sucked into this crazy TV trip where whatever was happening on the tube was my trip. When I came out, none of it made any sense. It was like the first few moments when you wake up from a dream and accept whatever is in your mind to be reality. Then you come out of it and can't understand what you were thinkin seconds before. This is why i haven't really enjoyed salvia, I don't get anything out of the tryp. At least not yet. I'm still tryin it hopin for some breakthrough exp. It took me several tries with DMT before having a truly groundbreakin earth shattering experience. But it was well worth the wait. Anyhow, I would do the salvia in silent darkness.

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
Re: Trip Report: Salvia Gravity Bong Insanity [Re: Your_Humble_Droog]
    #2211388 - 12/31/03 10:14 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Yea i did DMT twice and didnt get a ground breaking experience at all
:frown:

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
    #2217921 - 01/04/04 06:24 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Wow, i also experienced machines which proceessed "reality blocks" as i call them, with incredible speed ... im not exactly sure what they were, They also exited out of my friends face who had been sucked into salvia space and taken a green birdface persona and was mocking me.
ANyways, there's a trip report awhile back, search my posts.

A couple nites ago i had another salvia experience while on GHB. After my second inhale i was gone on my homemade 17x. I waved the pipe, my sitter grabbed it away and i looked to the left... I was seeing the room compressed into a flat shimmering tile like 2d perspective on an angle, then it turned into tiles and it was as if a giant vaccuum was sucking shingles off a roof ... and as it came to me, i was flat ... and getting sucked.

You see, the backs of the tiles were blank slates ... ready to be made into anything (a recurring theme) and i was terrified ... i felt my skin stretch intensely ... and my flat body was being sucked, I responded rapidly yet had no understanding, just nervous system random response. Apperently i mumbled some basic question words struggled to put my moccasins on, then stood up with fight-for-your-life intensity. I was pushed down effortedly by my sitter, at which point i grabbed his seated knee's and push so hard he described it as feeling like "you were pushing my ankles through the concrete." He said if i had of not been sat down, i would have walked through his makeshift wall and definately really hurt myself and tripping quarters.

The more i try salvia ... the more i find it has an inherent nature to it. It doesnt seem to fuel of mind set, set and setting dont apply soo much. Many people share many exact experiences .. and the accuracy at which some are described and i can relate to is scary. Its almost as if the salvia space is an onging continuous dimension (as many describe the dmt space) which varys in behavior. The similarities in trips almost make me a believer in the super natural .. as if the plant is contacting you somehow.

Whats up with that?

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflineSlapnutRob
Toolhead

Loc: Michigan
Re: Trip Report: Salvia Gravity Bong Insanity [Re: PDU]
    #2219794 - 01/05/04 05:05 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Great response. I think another heavily recurring theme in salvia smoking is a plethora of realities or dimensions observable in some way. I had a trip once in which I stretched backward really far while I was sitting, and I was moving in increments, and it was perfectly clear to me at the time that each increment was a separate reality. My brother the same night suddenly appeared in a hallway with infinite windows running down it. He said that each window seemed to be to a different reality. He was then approached by a man who asked him to try another window, and he declined, and climbed through the window, and he was back home.

I've also heard a recurring theme of a female presence, or "Lady Salvia," which reminds me of "Mescalito" from "The Teachings of Don Juan" by Carlos Castaneda. I highly recommend that book... it really makes you think psychadelic drugs are tools for learning what you otherwise couldn't, and for traveling to another world.

I think I'm gonna go take a hit.....

--------------------
Anything stated above is fictional roleplay dialog by the character that is Slapnut Rob, in no way representing the actions or beliefs of the man behind the keys.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports