Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinemorbydvisns
Stranger
Loc: dallas, tx
oklahoma trooper fatally shot by meth cook
    #2208325 - 12/29/03 05:53 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Im not sure how far this story has reached but it happened w/in 20 miles of where i live... this is the article that was put out a couple days ago and theres been many a followups its kind of a strange incident, and a friend of mine from work was involved, shes the one that directed the fatally wounded trooper to the scene.

http://www.newsok.com/cgi-bin/show_article?ID=1146099&pic=none&TP=getarticle

heres an article put out today that has info released about my friends statement... after reading this part you will understand why its still kind of a strange incident... the guy 'officially' still at large

http://www.newsok.com/cgi-bin/show_article?ID=1147063&TP=getarticle

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Re: oklahoma trooper fatally shot by meth cook [Re: morbydvisns]
    #2208762 - 12/29/03 10:23 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Copy the stories and paste them. The links need a name and password.

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
    #2209062 - 12/30/03 01:39 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Indeed.
Please read the Forum Rules and Guidelines before posting a news.

Offlinemorbydvisns
Stranger
    #2209378 - 12/30/03 05:07 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

oops sorry i forgot that site made me register long time ago

DEVOL ? A dashboard-mounted video camera captured the final moments of Oklahoma Highway Patrolman Nikky Green?s life before he was shot dead Friday morning on a rural Cotton County road near Devol.

Investigators are now hoping the camera?s video footage will help them find Green?s killer.

?We?ve been working to clarify the images on the video,? said Jessica Brown, an Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation spokeswoman. ?We?re hoping to get a better look at the suspect.?

Trooper Nikky Green
The state agency took over the investigation shortly after a Cotton County sheriff?s deputy and a highway patrolman discovered Green?s body. The shooting took place on a lonely stretch of gravel road surrounded by a grove of mesquite trees and plowed fields.

A county dispatcher alerted authorities to a potential problem after Green called in a traffic stop about 6:30 a.m. on a suspicious looking vehicle. Green, 35, never returned the dispatcher?s calls.

Oklahoma Highway Patrol spokesman Lt. Chris West said the video footage was promptly taken from the dashboard of Green?s patrol car and rushed to the trooper?s Lawton headquarters to glean evidence about the gunman.

Brown said the suspect was driving a white, four-door vehicle. He appears to be a clean-shaven, white male with short, dark hair, who was wearing glasses, camouflage pants, and a waist-length, black leather jacket.

Investigators estimated the man to be 5-foot-11 to 6-foot-3 inches tall and weighing 210 to 230 pounds.

No license plate number is visible on the video, Brown said.

?We want to make an apprehension and make sure the individual responsible for this is brought to justice,? West said sternly. ?And, of course, we?re concerned about (Green?s) family...

?This is a terrible tragedy.?

Green?s slaying marks the 30th time since 1937 that a state trooper has been killed in the line of duty, West said.

Gov. Brad Henry said he would order state flags to be flown at half staff.

?It?s a terrible tragedy whenever a trooper gives his life in the line of duty, but it is especially painful when such a senseless act occurs this close to Christmas,? Henry said in a prepared statement.

?Trooper Green was a hero, not simply because he made the ultimate sacrifice to protect his fellow Oklahomans, but because he was a consummate law enforcement professional and public servant who dedicated his life to helping others. I can assure you that the person responsible for Trooper Green?s death will feel the full weight of the law.

?Our thoughts and prayers are with the Green family.?

Anyone with information about the case is asked to call the Oklahoma Highway Patrol tip line at (800) 522-8017.

Offlinemorbydvisns
Stranger
Re: oklahoma trooper fatally shot by meth cook [Re: Anno]
    #2209381 - 12/30/03 05:07 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

DEVOL (AP) - A slain trooper may have encountered his killer after investigating a report of someone lying across the front seats of a car that was stopped alongside a road near here, according to a published report.
After a passing motorist noticed the individual and items strewn about the vehicle, she stopped at trooper Nikky Green's house and told him what she saw, the Lawton Constitution reported.

Green, 35, went to check out the report and was last heard from at 6:39 a.m. A Cotton County sheriff's deputy sent to look for Green found him dead around 7 a.m. Friday near his Oklahoma Highway Patrol car.

"A citizen noticed the vehicle and went to Green's house," confirmed Dave Page, assistant director of investigation at the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation. "He (Green) was wearing his full uniform."

The woman told investigators the man in the car appeared to be dead, and with items tossed about the car, she figured he'd been robbed and killed, the Lawton Constitution reported.

"That's when I went and knocked on Nik's door," said the woman, who asked that her identity not be revealed.

An acquaintance of the woman who had passed by between 2 a.m. and 3 a.m. described seeing two men and a woman, the witness said.

The suspect is described as a clean-shaven white male in his mid-20s to early 30s with short, dark hair. He stands about 5-foot-11 to 6-foot-3 and weighs around 210 to 230 pounds.

The suspect's car is described as a white four-door passenger car, possibly a Toyota or Nissan. A video camera in Green's vehicle recorded some of what occurred on the rural Cotton County road that morning.

A portion of that tape released to media outlets appears to show the suspect removing objects from the vehicle and throwing them onto the road.

"Items collected at the scene appear to be commonly used in mobile meth labs," Page said.

The Oklahoma Highway Patrol's Mobile Command Post was relocated from Devol to Randlett late Saturday for convenience, Page said. Randlett is located near Interstate 44.

The FBI has joined in the investigation.

Meanwhile, about 1,000 people are expected to attend Green's funeral scheduled for Tuesday afternoon. As many of 200 of those are expected to be troopers from Oklahoma and surrounding states.

Burial will be at Randlett Cemetery.

Invisiblemedicinebag
Hunting
Loc: The land of The People
    #2210019 - 12/30/03 01:34 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Unfortunately, It is becoming more of an occurance in OK>

The tweekers are packing heat for sure...

Offlinemorbydvisns
Stranger
Re: oklahoma trooper fatally shot by meth cook [Re: medicinebag]
    #2210215 - 12/30/03 03:36 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

heh
'i dont want to go back to jail for this meth so i think ill kill a cop'

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #2211263 - 12/31/03 05:32 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

> 'i dont want to go back to jail for this meth so i think ill kill a cop'

Yet another victim of the war on drugs.  :frown:

If the tweakers could go to the pharmacy and buy meth like they can asprin, this would have never happened.  I would much rather the cops be out arresting rapists than getting shot because somebody wants to control somebody elses moral values.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

InvisibleHanky
wiffle bat.
Male User Gallery
Loc: Great Southern Land.
Re: oklahoma trooper fatally shot by meth cook [Re: Seuss]
    #2212579 - 12/31/03 09:00 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

another dead cop...cool,i'll have a pipe to celebrate.

--------------------
Coaster is an idiot...
[quote]Coaster said:
but i thnk everything thats pure is white?
[/quote]

OfflineStonedShroom
OG shroomerite
 User Gallery

Re: oklahoma trooper fatally shot by meth cook [Re: Seuss]
    #2213071 - 01/01/04 10:26 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Meth is a huge problem in Oklahoma.

Surely you've seen how it can destroy whole families. This isn't a harmless drug that should be legal. I've seen kids in Jr. High shoot this shit up. It's a problem and the idea of anyone being able to waltz into a pharmacy and buy it is moronic, to say the least. I truly feel like some evil force helped the discovery/manufacturing of this street-level amphetamine. Rural towns in Oklahoma are full of tweakers and I seriously feel like my hometown has this evil grip on it. I hate driving around at night I feel like *something* is lurking in the shadows. I know it's evil.

and to whoever celebrated a death of a cop-get a fucking clue. You take the safety law enforcement provides you for granted then bitch because you can't smoke a fucking joint. Did it ever occur to you when people get busted for pot the cops are doing their job? Cops don't make the laws, dumbass. Yes, there are rapists and murderers out there... but killing a cop doesn't solve that problem, does it? There are different cops/agents assigned to different departments. If that cop was a murder investigator or a detective for rape cases then he wouldn't have been out there pulling someone over for whatever minor traffic violation, so stop saying saying that cop should have been worried about other major issues. (Even though in Oklahoma I would say meth more of a problem than murderers/rapists combined)

I think all people in this state with IQs higher than that a rock, about 25 of us in all, should be deported... the rest should be bulldozed. They're dead already it won't make a difference.

and that's my .02

--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: oklahoma trooper fatally shot by meth cook [Re: StonedShroom]
    #2216709 - 01/03/04 01:12 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

How is your statement:

Quote:

I think all people in this state with IQs higher than that a rock, about 25 of us in all, should be deported... the rest should be bulldozed. They're dead already it won't make a difference.

Different then this statement:

Quote:

another dead cop...cool,i'll have a pipe to celebrate.

Its just as heartless. People are people you know.

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Re: oklahoma trooper fatally shot by meth cook [Re: MOTH]
    #2218741 - 01/04/04 03:50 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I think all drugs should be legal. I would not say meth is a good thing but it would be alot better if it were legal.

By having it illegal the prices go crazy, and look at how easy and cheap it is to make. I think the drug laws make making meth *way* too tempting, you're having money problems just sell some drugs. Its way too much money and way too tempting, and the best way to stop that is to legalize it. The jail time for making drugs is also extreamely high, it makes it much easier to consider killing a cop. When you realize that you're gonig to be locked up for that long and if you kill the cop you might be free... If it were me I'd probably see it as this guy is about to fuck up my life, if I kill him maybe I can save mine...

The war on drugs makes too many extreames, it makes people do crazy things. It can easily make the right choice the wrong thing to do.

I talked to a DEA agent that says he hates drugs as much as the war on drugs. He works mainly in Columbia and says its hopeless. All the families there are dirt poor, the only way most can make money is farming, and the best cash crop is by far coca. He doesn't bother telling them not to grow it anymore.

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
    #2219997 - 01/05/04 06:24 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Evil force you say? Didn't the Nazi's create the easy to make meth recipes?

Invisiblemedicinebag
Hunting
Loc: The land of The People
    #2220722 - 01/05/04 02:08 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

StonedShroom said:
Meth is a huge problem in Oklahoma.

and that's my .02

Yep, Totall fucking Zombies...

OfflineStonedShroom
OG shroomerite
 User Gallery

Re: oklahoma trooper fatally shot by meth cook [Re: Adom]
    #2221056 - 01/05/04 04:29 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I think so... or maybe it was Japan or whoever had the Kumakazi pilots... LOL I think it was Salton Sea that gave meth's whole history. it said something about how we had to drop two nukes b/c a nuclear explosion was just a mild annoyance to a determined tweaker.

but yeah, you really can't any more evil than fucking Nazis cooking that shit.

EDIT: oh and to whoever asked me what the difference would be between a bunch of tweakers dying and cops dying it is this:

tweakers (for the most part) are the lowest common denominator of junkies. They contribute nothing to society, in fact, they are a drain to society. Now you can letigate and say I'm stereotyping and say you know so-and-so who uses meth and has a perfectly fine life, and I need to 'define society' and blah blah blah... but the thing is you know the point I'm getting across, so save your energy.

cops (for the most part) are there to specifically protect society. Now I will say that there are crooked cops and there are asshole cops. and I don't particulary agree with some of the laws and punishments that cops represent. but I don't hold anything against cops personally because, afterall, one day I will probably be thankful for the protection they provide. oh and the ratio of bad cops to good cops is probably the same ratio as good tweakers to bad tweakers. so we'll call that even so I can't accused of stereotyping.

that cop had a wife and kid and was making an HONEST living. The cook... if he had a wife and kids they were probably miserable in a dirty trailer somewhere and would have been better off without him.

I've seriously seen some fucked up people who have junkies for parents. It's not a pretty sight.

and yes I realise that even cops kids can be just as fucked up, but hey, anyone's kids can be fucked up. Just there's more of a chance that a junkie's kid will be than a cops kid.

whatever though, sometimes I think you people argue just for the sake of argument. You know the point I'm trying to get across no need to try to one-up me.

My opinion isn't going to change because some dickhead who gets off to winning online arguments is trying to make himself look smarter.

And your opinion isn't going to change because I'm bitter towards the whole tweaker culture.

--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.

Edited by StonedShroom (01/05/04 04:55 PM)

Offlinemorbydvisns
Stranger
    #2225151 - 01/07/04 05:32 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

word, stoned.

their seeking the death penalty on the dude., trial set for early march.

he was formerly a duncan, oklahoma firefeman... the locals recall him as being a well mannered trustworthy man until this past year or so.. he was fired from the f.dept for posession (dumbass had a glass pipe and a bag of crank up that the fire dept). He was picked up on the 21st of dec pulled over for a bad tail light and found with a mobil methlab and 4 firearms and a stungun, and was released on 5000$ bail. he supposednly has a few kids

the trooper was a husband and father of i think 3, an ordained minister and youth pastor for the local church.

i guess killing a cop sounded better than going back to jail for manufacture at the time

fuckin tweekrs

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
    #2225154 - 01/07/04 05:40 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

fucking war on drugs....

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale