Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineSquattingMarmot
Inquiring Mind
WTC 7: How did it fall?
    #2208592 - 12/29/03 10:44 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

On that fateful day in September, the two towers were not the only buildings to collapse in New York. WTC 7 also collapsed. It was not struck by an airplane, and there was a building seperating it from Tower 1, so it was not severely damaged by falling debris. (Click here for a map of the WTC Buildings)

I implore everyone to look at these videos of the WTC 7 building collapse wiht an open mind. There has been no plausible explanation as to why or how this building could have fallen. It certainly looks like every controlled demolition I've ever seen.

3 Videos of the WTC 7 Collapse

Oh yeah, inside WTC 7 were some interesting bits of of history and perhaps evidence. Some of the offices included Internal Revenue Service, The Secret Service, the Securities and Exchange Commision, the Mayors office of Emergency Management and the CIA's New York Station.

Certainly makes you think.

--------------------
"In the United States anybody can be president. Thats the problem."

"The gray-haired douche bag, Barbara Bush, has a slogan: "Encourage your child to read every day." What she should be is encouraging children to question what they read every day."

- George Carlin

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibletrendalM
point of inflection
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: WTC 7: How did it fall? [Re: SquattingMarmot]
    #2208709 - 12/29/03 11:55 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

The big one I would be interested in is the Securities and Exchange Commision...as they supposedly would have the record of who made all the money off the WTC attacks...

--------------------
BTC - 1KqrSHZ1C3NsQP4g3PkHhppBnhdgyXr6sB

OfflineLearyfan
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #2208915 - 12/30/03 02:01 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Very very interesting.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month: Park Avenue Playground - The Trip

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #2209125 - 12/30/03 04:33 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

and Lee Harvey Oswold did not kill Kennedy.

http://www.twin-towers.net/tt_video.htm

Could the north tower do major damage to this building's base as it fell? Could north tower fall be as powerfull as a strong earthquake at the wtc site.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

InvisibletrendalM
point of inflection
Male User Gallery

Re: WTC 7: How did it fall? [Re: downforpot]
    #2209735 - 12/30/03 12:56 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Could the north tower do major damage to this building's base as it fell?

I suppose this is quite possible...however if this was the case I would expect to see the building collapse towards the north tower site. Think about it, if the base was damaged by falling rubble from the north tower, then the side of WTC7 closest to the north tower would be the most damaged, and would hence be the first part of the building to fail.

Could north tower fall be as powerfull as a strong earthquake at the wtc site.
Also quite possible. Maybe we should find some videos of other buildings that have collapsed after an actual earthquake, and compare the nature of the failures.

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: WTC 7: How did it fall? [Re: trendal]
    #2210351 - 12/30/03 07:05 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Also, the small buildings around the towers were smaller and might have withstood the "earthquake" and the wtc7 was taller and might not have been built for earthquakes.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?

Loc: Lost In Space
    #2210354 - 12/30/03 07:08 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

How did it fall?

Down.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibletrendalM
point of inflection
Male User Gallery

Re: WTC 7: How did it fall? [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #2210508 - 12/30/03 08:59 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

It's the manner in which it fell (STRAIGHT down...) that I'm sure most people find interesting :wink:

Take a look at any controlled demolition.

--------------------

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #2210517 - 12/30/03 09:05 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Who's making the claim that the collapse of the other towers couldn't have knocked down the building, structural engineers, or some internet nerds?

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

OfflineSquattingMarmot
Inquiring Mind
Re: WTC 7: How did it fall? [Re: Phluck]
    #2210595 - 12/30/03 10:14 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

The only government document relating to the building 7 collapse was in the FEMA World Trade Center Building Performance Study where they said:

Quote:

The specifics of the fires in WTC 7 and how they caused the building to collapse remain unknown at this time. ... Further research, investigation, and analyses are needed to resolve this issue.

They don't seem to have an opinion, so I guess it's only been internet nerds that have claimed that it was knocked down by the other buildings. But take a look at the September 11th Timeline.

10:05 A.M. - The south World Trade Center tower (2 Tower) collapses.
10:29 A.M. - The north World Trade Center tower (1 Tower) collapses.
5:25 P.M. - World Trade Center 7 collapses.

Almost exactly 7 hours after the WTC 1 fell, WTC 7 collapsed into its own footprint. That seems like an extremely long time for a building with severe structural damage to collapse like your average controlled demolition. WTC 7 was also on an entirely different block that WTC 1, with buiding 6 directly in between them.

In this next picture, nothing outside of the turquoise zones suffered anything more than superficial damage, while the green buildings were completely demolished. The severe damage was containted entirely within the WTC complex, albeit WTC 7.

I just ask you to draw your own conclusions, and to help with that, here are some good resources.

www.wtc7.net
www.physics911.org (excellent source)
www.911research.wtc7.net

--------------------

"The gray-haired douche bag, Barbara Bush, has a slogan: "Encourage your child to read every day." What she should be is encouraging children to question what they read every day."

- George Carlin

Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery
Loc: Oregon
Re: WTC 7: How did it fall? [Re: Phluck]
    #2210603 - 12/30/03 10:20 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

What I find truly amazing about my countrymen, is that they will blindly accept that three modern structures did not topple or teeter they all three fell STRAIGHT DOWN! and at a speed aproaching freefall.And that a building not impacted but containing information possibly providing links to the perpatrators or their AMERICAN ALLIES! does the same freefall auto destruct.I have said I watched a series charge go off on tower2 just prior to collapse,and I assure you I am no internet nerd I was on the crew that blew the Blythe Arena in Squaw Valley (68 winter olympic skating arena) and I have seen at least a dozen other "blows".These were some damn good jobs by demolition standards. It just cannot be explained away by the other buildings falling causing WTC7 to collapse. Damage, yes,implode,not in a million years.Not straight down,maybe slumped toward the two towers,not three perfect drops all by a suposed "random" impact.
As I said it dissappoints me in my fellows that there is not more outcry for genuine open inquiry,just resigned aceptance or blind acceptance.If any of you ever actually talked with the people who do this work for a living,aside from TV talking heads and hired "experts" you would hear that neither 9/II or Oklahoma City could have gone down "as stated".
Welcome children to THE NEW AMERICAN CENTURY!! May God have mercy upon our souls. 
WR :rasta:

--------------------
To old for this place

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
Re: WTC 7: How did it fall? [Re: whiterasta]
    #2210708 - 12/30/03 11:33 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I think that most people watch shows about people with jobs collapsing buildings. They think wow it takes so much to implode it, when actually its quite easy.

WR I would recommend you take a physics class. You see it is actually quite immpossible for the WTC buildings to fall sideways when structural damage occurs near the top. The ammount of force required to push it over would be insane and only if an enormous portion of its base was removed could this happen.

The reason it fell straight down it because the building could take a lot of damage. Only eventually could the fires get so hot as to weaken supports. By this time the fires spread through the whole of a couple floors. When these floors collapsed the floors above them meaning thousands of tons came crashing down on the next floor . As the structures crumbled on each floor the wieght grew exponentially making it easy to fall straight down.

As for the WTC 7 i assume fires that spread to the building were able to cause enough structural damage for this same thing to occur.

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

#2210855 - 12/31/03 01:03 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Just a thread from some firefighters who were at the scene.
http://cms.firehouse.com/forums2/showthr...7036#post367036

--------------------
Be all and you'll be to end all

OfflineSquattingMarmot
Inquiring Mind
Re: WTC 7: How did it fall? [Re: mntlfngrs]
    #2210879 - 12/31/03 01:14 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I didn't see anything in that thread about WTC 7, only about possible bombs set in the two towers. I have seen no evidence that points to bombs in the towers, however the evidence for bombs in WTC 7 is too strong to ignore.

--------------------

- George Carlin

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

#2210886 - 12/31/03 01:19 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

What would be the point of placing bombs in #7 unless you were assured of the collapse of #1&2? So unless you are of the oppinion that 1&2 were also rigged for demmolition, rigging 7 would be pointless. You can't reasonably believe 7 was demolitioned unless you also believe 1&2 were aswell.

--------------------

Invisibledjfrog
omgws!!!1!

#2210893 - 12/31/03 01:22 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

God is a wrathful god and he will smite the christian devils from this earth.

OfflineSquattingMarmot
Inquiring Mind
    #2210902 - 12/31/03 01:26 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Well since 2 airplanes happened to fly right through the two towers, I'm sure they were doomed to fall. No explosives needed.

--------------------

- George Carlin

Offlinemntlfngrs
The Art of Casterbation
Male User Gallery

#2210947 - 12/31/03 01:48 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

So you just believe in the part about #7 being rigged but not the parts about 1&2 being rigged? How do you discern what parts of the conspiracy theory are true and which are not? 90% of the "proof" for this controlled demolition conspiracy is directed at 1&2. Temps could not have been high enough to cause a collapse and the it shouldn't have fallen straight down, and all the jazz. They all say that 1&2 couldn't have collapsed without help and you say the it was assured simply by the planes hitting and therefore they would only need to rig #7 for demolition. I you are going to get onboard with the #7 conspiracy then why not jump on for the other two as well?

--------------------

InvisibletrendalM
point of inflection
Male User Gallery

#2210977 - 12/31/03 02:15 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

The towers were designed to withstand a direct 747 hit...

Does anyone remember the fact that the Empire State Building was hit back in the 40's by a plane? It never collapsed...

--------------------

OfflineSquattingMarmot
Inquiring Mind
    #2210980 - 12/31/03 02:17 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

How do you discern what parts of the conspiracy theory are true and which are not?

As I said above, I have not seen evidence that there were bombs in WTC 1 & 2, only in WTC 7.

Quote:

90% of the "proof" for this controlled demolition conspiracy is directed at 1&2. Temps could not have been high enough to cause a collapse and the it shouldn't have fallen straight down, and all the jazz.

Ok, other people are entitled to their own beliefs. This thread must be part of that other 10% then, because in case you missed it, the title of this thread is "WTC 7: How did it fall?" not "BOMBS IN THE TOWERS!!!"

Quote:

They all say that 1&2 couldn't have collapsed without help and you say the it was assured simply by the planes hitting and therefore they would only need to rig #7 for demolition.

They they they!! You keep grouping me in with other peoples beliefs!! I think when a plane flies through a 120 story building theres a considerable chance that its going to fall over.

Quote:

I you are going to get onboard with the #7 conspiracy then why not jump on for the other two as well?

:rolleyes:

Did you click any of the links I gave? Did you watch the movies? If you don't think explosives brought down WTC 7, what did?

--------------------

- George Carlin

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

General Interest >> Political Discussion