Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: Why has Africa failed? [Re: enimatpyrt]
    #2208404 - 12/29/03 06:45 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

enimatpyrt said:
Hey what a surprise! It's whiteys fault! It's interesting that most nations that whites "conqeur" end up doing much better with Whites there, such as South Africa.  I bet that medical technology is just something that they don't "Value" as much as we do, right? If you would have read my entire post, you'd see that I posted how in Africa, they believe that fucking a virgin is a cure for AIDS.

Yes, in this case it is whitey's fault.  As for South Africa, that was a case where whites settled there as well as conquering it, just like they did in America.  When they settle there, they have more of a vested interest in doing what's best for the people there, or at least the white people there.  If they simply colonize them without settling there, they can more easily exploit the population.  As for medical technology, it's not that they don't value it.  They can't afford it because they're poor from being exploited for so many centuries.  As for fucking a virgin to cure AIDS, I've heard more ridiculous urban legends here in America.

Quote:

How is Negro Africa's substandard performance before whitey got there blameable on whitey? Isn't it interesting that your argument is based on downing the things that whitey did? "globalization", to you, is a nasty evil thing that makes Mr Smart Black man get AIDS, when it is to everyone else, a way of expanding and allowing your own kind to grow and flourish.  Pull your head out :smile:

What do you mean by "substandard performance"?  They were doing just fine, minding their own business.  As for globalization, I'm not even gonna bother explaining that, since it would waste too much of my valuable time and you'd just ignore me anyway.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefalcon
 User Gallery

#2208408 - 12/29/03 06:48 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

iron age

think a little, then do search

Offlineenimatpyrt
addict
Re: Why has Africa failed? [Re: silversoul7]
    #2208416 - 12/29/03 06:52 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

silversoul7 said:
Yes, in this case it is whitey's fault. As for South Africa, that was a case where whites settled there as well as conquering it, just like they did in America. When they settle there, they have more of a vested interest in doing what's best for the people there, or at least the white people there. If they simply colonize them without settling there, they can more easily exploit the population.

Thats brilliant! You've shown me the light! South African whites (the Afrikaaners) settled there, so they wanted to help the people out! Oh wait, thas not quite what happened...
Quote:

As for medical technology, it's not that they don't value it. They can't afford it because they're poor from being exploited for so many centuries. As for fucking a virgin to cure AIDS, I've heard more ridiculous urban legends here in America.

Why haven't they developed the same that we did? You are saying that htey can't afford certain technology (nor did they devlop it) because they are somehow behind us. I totally agree. Whites weren't always rich and prosperous, we had to work for it, and working for it got us rich and in possession o fmedical technology. Had they done the same, they'd be where we are. They didn't.
Quote:

What do you mean by "substandard performance"? They were doing just fine, minding their own business. As for globalization, I'm not even gonna bother explaining that, since it would waste too much of my valuable time and you'd just ignore me anyway.

Read the first post of mine >:)

Offlineummikko
sika joka eilenn? on pelkk?sika

Loc: Finland
    #2208425 - 12/29/03 06:58 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Baby Hitler is correct, there were great ancient civilizations in Africa. Time to open your history books, you can start by looking under "Egypt" and "Carthage".

As for your original question, have you thouhgt of the simple fact that there was no need for new inventions or cities in central Africa because food was aplenty and it was warm all year? ie. If it works, why fix it? This was, of course before the glorious white man came to africa.

You can see the same pattern with other cultures from warm climates, take the aboriginals for example.

Also, I'd like to comment that you judge Africa on western standards: conquering, growing, building big things. These are not universal values, but western.

--------------------
"All substances are poisons; there is none which is not a poison. The right dose differentiates a poison and a remedy." -Paracelsius

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: Why has Africa failed? [Re: ummikko]
    #2208427 - 12/29/03 07:00 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Is bread older than white people?

--------------------
This space for rent

Offlineummikko
sika joka eilenn? on pelkk?sika

Loc: Finland
Re: Why has Africa failed? [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #2208434 - 12/29/03 07:04 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I don't understand your point.  :confused:
Anyway, bread is supposedly older that white people. It was invented by the egyptians. :wink:

--------------------
"All substances are poisons; there is none which is not a poison. The right dose differentiates a poison and a remedy." -Paracelsius

Offlineenimatpyrt
addict
    #2208439 - 12/29/03 07:06 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

ummikko said:
Baby Hitler is correct, there were great ancient civilizations in Africa. Time to open your history books, you can start by looking under "Egypt" and "Carthage".

Time to read my initial post :smile: Not everyone from AFRICA is a NEGROID. Does Quaddafi look like a Negro? The Egyptians? No.  Apples and oranges. Goddamn, I have to say this like 500x in EVERY SINGLE post I make..

EGYPTIANS

ARE

FROM

AFRICA

BUT

ARE

NOT

NEGROS
Quote:

As for your original question, have you thouhgt of the simple fact that there was no need for new inventions or cities in central Africa because food was aplenty and it was warm all year? ie. If it works, why fix it? This was, of course before the glorious white man came to africa.

SO why wouldn't they want to have clean running water, since the climate you describe lends itself more to bacterial and virii propagation than say, norway? Let me guess, they just don't like it, or it's whiteys fault, right? *echo echo echo*
Quote:

You can see the same pattern with other cultures from warm climates, take the aboriginals for example.

I'd say that since Whites developed in such harsh conditions, things such as being able to run fast weren't as important as building a warm house, so we adapted to be more intelligent and negros adapted to be more athletic. Nonetheless, their is a difference.
Quote:

Also, I'd like to comment that you judge Africa on western standards: conquering, growing, building big things. These are not universal values, but western.

Drinking water that doesn't have human shit in it is a western value? *shrug* Not my fault

You also just posted something that proves my point, blacks and whites have different standards, different values, and different aptitudes. Isn't that what I'm saying?

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #2208452 - 12/29/03 07:16 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

NEGROES

ALSO

HAVE

LIVED

IN

AFRICA

NOW

AS

WELL

AS

IN

THE

PAST

--------------------
This space for rent

Anonymous

#2208458 - 12/29/03 07:19 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Time to open your history books, you can start by looking under "Egypt" and "Carthage".

these areas were not inhabited by what we call "black" people.

why are there no presitigous black african civilizations in history?

is it because of slavery and colonization?

it certainly didn't help.

is it because of culture?

possibly.

the land?

another possiblity.

the biological inferiority of "black" people?

most certainly not.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #2208462 - 12/29/03 07:23 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

ummikko said:
I don't understand your point.  :confused:
Anyway, bread is supposedly older that white people. It was invented by the egyptians. :wink:

No point, just a question. If it was invented before the white race diverged, then whites would have just as much claim on it's creation as any other people that are descendants of the people who invented bread. If whites diverged first, then non-whites invented bread then the white bloodline would not have a claim on it's creation.

--------------------
This space for rent

Offlineenimatpyrt
addict
Re: Why has Africa failed? [Re: ]
    #2208464 - 12/29/03 07:24 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

mushmaster said:
Time to open your history books, you can start by looking under "Egypt" and "Carthage".

these areas were not inhabited by what we call "black" people.

I'm going to hug you for saying that.  *hug* Thank you I thought I was the only person in the entire universe that knew that!
Quote:

why are there no presitigous black african civilizations in history?

is it because of slavery and colonization?

it certainly didn't help.

Find me the time when you believe that white colonization of Africa began, and we'll compare the accomplishments of Whites and NEgros up until that time. I guarantee that, even without horrible nasty white people's influence, blacks were still lagging way behind.
Quote:

is it because of culture?

possibly.

the land?

another possiblity.

The land in Africa is worse than the climate in Scandanavia? Methinks not :smile:
Quote:

the biological inferiority of "black" people?

most certainly not.

Since you can't specifiy what you do believe the issue is that kept them down, how can you say that that is NOT the issue?

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#2208477 - 12/29/03 07:33 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

enimatpyrt said:
Quote:

silversoul7 said:
Yes, in this case it is whitey's fault. As for South Africa, that was a case where whites settled there as well as conquering it, just like they did in America. When they settle there, they have more of a vested interest in doing what's best for the people there, or at least the white people there. If they simply colonize them without settling there, they can more easily exploit the population.

Thats brilliant! You've shown me the light! South African whites (the Afrikaaners) settled there, so they wanted to help the people out! Oh wait, thas not quite what happened...

And that's not quite what I said. They helped themselves out. Or more accurately, the white colonial government helped out the white settlers who moved there, while oppressing the black majority in the country through apartheid.
Quote:

Quote:

As for medical technology, it's not that they don't value it. They can't afford it because they're poor from being exploited for so many centuries. As for fucking a virgin to cure AIDS, I've heard more ridiculous urban legends here in America.

Why haven't they developed the same that we did? You are saying that htey can't afford certain technology (nor did they devlop it) because they are somehow behind us. I totally agree. Whites weren't always rich and prosperous, we had to work for it, and working for it got us rich and in possession o fmedical technology. Had they done the same, they'd be where we are. They didn't.

I already explained why they can't afford the technology, but you refuse to listen.

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #2208479 - 12/29/03 07:33 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Define "biological inferiority".

Which of these is "inferior":

--------------------
This space for rent

Anonymous

#2208481 - 12/29/03 07:36 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Find me the time when you believe that white colonization of Africa began, and we'll compare the accomplishments of Whites and NEgros up until that time. I guarantee that, even without horrible nasty white people's influence, blacks were still lagging way behind.

and when chinese, moorish, babylonian, egyptian, or mongolian civilization was flourishing, what was northwestern europe doing, other than a whole lot of raping and pillaging?

The land in Africa is worse than the climate in Scandanavia? Methinks not

in some parts it certainly is.

Since you can't specifiy what you do believe the issue is that kept them down, how can you say that that is NOT the issue?

because with some understanding of anthropology and biology, the notion of "race" is seen for what it is... a biologically insignificant and arbitrary system of classification. read the article i posted for a good summation of the idea.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Re: Why has Africa failed? [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #2208482 - 12/29/03 07:36 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:
Define "biological inferiority".

Which of these is "inferior":

What we're looking at there is selective breeding by humans. The only reason we consider the last one "superior" is because it best suits our interests.

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #2208494 - 12/29/03 07:43 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Here's the link where I found that:

http://www.killerplants.com/weird-plants/20010830.asp

--------------------
This space for rent

Offlineenimatpyrt
addict
    #2208496 - 12/29/03 07:45 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

silversoul7 said:
I already explained why they can't afford the technology, but you refuse to listen.

No, it's you that refuse to think. At some time in the past, years ago, whites were living as negros are today, no knowledge of disease, bacteria, etceteras, and they were just as 'poor', since money hadn't been invented. SOMETHING happened that let whites create all of these things. That same "something" did NOT ,obviously, happen in Africa. Are you so daft that you think that whites have always been exactly as we are today? We evolved at a very fast rate, in matters of intelligence, and blacks did not, but we did come from the same starting point.

Lets say that their was a 500 mile race. You and I are racing. I start out and go 200 miles in the time it takes you to go one mile. Now, I win the race, and you say it's because I was 199 miles ahead of you. Thats quite true, but at the BEGINNING, we were the same. Something that I did made me get farther ahead than you did.

So to clarify, I'm asking why, in every "race" that I can think of, whites have had such a gigantic advantage, when we startedout the same. Can you name some reasons?

Also, why don't you go back and answer the direct question that I asked you, if you can't participate in a DIALOGUE, I'm not going to respond anymore.

Offlineenimatpyrt
addict
    #2208505 - 12/29/03 07:52 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

enimatpyrt said:
Find me the time when you believe that white colonization of Africa began, and we'll compare the accomplishments of Whites and NEgros up until that time. I guarantee that, even without horrible nasty white people's influence, blacks were still lagging way behind

Quote:

the reply...
and when chinese, moorish, babylonian, egyptian, or mongolian civilization was flourishing, what was northwestern europe doing, other than a whole lot of raping and pillaging?

Why would I answer your question, when you don't answer mine? The answer, because I'm right.  Northwest europe was producing art, goods, methods of transportation. Why don't you answer my question now?
Quote:

in some parts it certainly is.

Okies.
Quote:

because with some understanding of anthropology and biology, the notion of "race" is seen for what it is... a biologically insignificant and arbitrary system of classification. read the article i posted for a good summation of the idea.

I read it, I'm sure that I could find a hundred articles that show that race isa factor, and they wouldn't be written by brainwashed liberal pinko's :smile:

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#2208517 - 12/29/03 07:59 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

No, it's you that refuse to think. At some time in the past, years ago, whites were living as negros are today, no knowledge of disease, bacteria, etceteras, and they were just as 'poor', since money hadn't been invented. SOMETHING happened that let whites create all of these things. That same "something" did NOT ,obviously, happen in Africa. Are you so daft that you think that whites have always been exactly as we are today? We evolved at a very fast rate, in matters of intelligence, and blacks did not, but we did come from the same starting point.

I've explained all of this before. Whites had the benefit of being in contact with Egypt and Mesopotamia, which were the first civilizations. We didn't come up with all this shit on our own. Blacks, except for those in the flourishing civilization of Ethiopia, had little contact with the outside world until Arab traders came over, and by then they had a few flourishing civilizations in West Africa. Please don't make me repeat myself anymore. I can't help it if you're that slow.

Quote:

So to clarify, I'm asking why, in every "race" that I can think of, whites have had such a gigantic advantage, when we startedout the same. Can you name some reasons?

I'd say the Chinese and Japanese have had rather great advantages over us at various points in history(for one thing, they bathed while Europeans were suffering from the black plague due to unsanitary conditions).

Quote:

Also, why don't you go back and answer the direct question that I asked you, if you can't participate in a DIALOGUE, I'm not going to respond anymore.

I gave your question the response it deserved. kthxbye

--------------------

Anonymous

#2208528 - 12/29/03 08:04 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Why would I answer your question, when you don't answer mine? The answer, because I'm right. Northwest europe was producing art, goods, methods of transportation. Why don't you answer my question now?

it is true that most african civilizations were lagging behind at the point when interference from outsiders began. does this prove that what you call "negroes" are are biologically inferior to "whites"? absolutely not. does it prove that africa's current state is not at all the result of colonialism, exploitation, and oppression? again... no.

I read it, I'm sure that I could find a hundred articles that show that race isa factor, and they wouldn't be written by brainwashed liberal pinko's

i'd be more concerned that they'd be written by racists with little or no background in biology or anthropology.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies