Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFlipz
Universal Cynic

Loc: Midwest
Mixing Amphetamines with mushrooms?
    #2207322 - 12/29/03 08:42 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Hey guys, quick question. I read a few of the threads on sleep Deprevation and how it can intensify a trip, well yesterday at 4pm I took 60mg dose of Prescription Amphetamine Dexadrin spancel and havent slept yet, its 10am now... im not tired, but sleep deprevation is kicked in, I plan on taking the mushrooms tonight around 10pm.. will being sleep deprived really help my trip? or will it be a waste of 5 grams because ill be so out of it I wont be able to enjoy my trip? sorry about all the errors in this post I cant seem to do anything right this morning  :crazy: all input appreciated.

--------------------

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. -Buddha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: Mixing Amphetamines with mushrooms? [Re: Flipz]
    #2207328 - 12/29/03 08:48 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I like to start my trip well rested. tripping costs a lot of energy so I don't want o be very tired when I start to trip. And I don't think sleep deprevation will make you trip harder.

sleep deprevation doesn't 'kick in' it's just a term for not sleeping on purpose.

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

#2207330 - 12/29/03 08:50 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Personally, I like to be well rested and feeling good when I shroom. I don't recommend mixing shrooms and amphetamines. I tried that way back in the day when I used to fuck around with that shit(nasty). It was never really a postive experience. I'd get a good night's sleep, then eat them.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

OfflineFlipz
Universal Cynic

Re: Mixing Amphetamines with mushrooms? [Re: stefan]
    #2207353 - 12/29/03 09:08 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Hmmm, Well I learned in phys class that not sleeping is pretty much a natural hallucangen (I spelled that soooo wrong) so I do believe that with this in effect it would make the trip more intesnse...Anybody have any solid proof?

--------------------

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. -Buddha

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

#2207358 - 12/29/03 09:12 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I concur, you'll have a much nicer trip when your well rested. Although just recently I stayed up for a full weekend taking drugs. The second trip on saturday night was definatly intense, I was on a whole plethora of drugs though so it's tough to say if it was from sleep deprivation or all the other stuff.

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

OfflineFlipz
Universal Cynic

Re: Mixing Amphetamines with mushrooms? [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #2207366 - 12/29/03 09:17 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

well I think im going to go smoke a few bowls and pass out and my friends till later tonight before my trip, Should be a great trip. highest dose ive ever taken was a little under 4. this is like maybe 5.5 possible more.

--------------------

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

#2207398 - 12/29/03 09:44 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I think that sleep deprivation could make your trip more intense, but intense and pleasant are two very different things.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

OfflineGrapefruity
Lawn Gnome
    #2208069 - 12/29/03 03:41 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

the amphetamines dehydrated ya and drained your vitamins and stuff...I wouldnt take shrooms after passing a night on speed, would make a very nightmarish trip i think, especially on 5 grams lol...

Offlineant61
Male
Loc: colorado
    #2208244 - 12/29/03 05:09 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

5 grams ?
you should do more than sleep.
cause youre going to need it!!!

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Re: Mixing Amphetamines with mushrooms? [Re: ant61]
    #2208782 - 12/29/03 10:39 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

W/O sleep you'll probably get more 'fucked up' but I dont think you'd have a funner trip. Also, in general, amphetamines and trips aren't the best combo.

Anonymous

#2208892 - 12/29/03 11:45 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

If you stay up a long time, Like 3 days you will start geting mild halucinations ( mostly auditory ), this does not mean that your trip will be better however.

Also be very carefull about mixing any amphetimes directly with other drugs. Amphetimines can be toxic in combination with some drugs.

OfflineFlipz
Universal Cynic

Re: Mixing Amphetamines with mushrooms? [Re: ]
    #2209040 - 12/30/03 01:25 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

hey thanks for all the input guys, The night turned out to be really shitty and ended up fighting with my friends and feeling just drained so I decided to wait until tommorow. its like 2:30am im just trying to go to bed... should be tripping tommorow around 10:30 hope to give a nice trip report WITHOUT amphetmaines.

--------------------

OfflineJake1516Tan
Stranger
Re: Mixing Amphetamines with mushrooms? *DELETED* [Re: Flipz]
    #2209657 - 12/30/03 10:01 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by Jake1516Tan

Reason for deletion: yes

InvisibleSixCee
keep rolling
Male

Loc: US, Chicago
Re: Mixing Amphetamines with mushrooms? [Re: Jake1516Tan]
    #2211213 - 12/31/03 04:05 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I bet you'd have a more delusional/spacey trip.

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-->The above statements may or not be true.
->Quote of the Moment :
"Yea. All bitches are whores who love sex." -Cubie
----> PMs checked daily.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
    #2211455 - 12/31/03 09:10 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Why waste and ruin a good high of amphetamine with those nasty shrooms.

This is a start in poly-drug abuse.

To wear your body out will cause a tolerance witht he shrooms.

mj

Offlinedaft
AccomodatingDesire
Loc: Whitby, Ontario
Re: Mixing Amphetamines with mushrooms? [Re: mjshroomer]
    #2211891 - 12/31/03 01:24 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I've deprived myself of sleep for 110 hours and yes it is a natural hallucinogen.

I figure it's because your body requires sleep right to repair and function, so without rest the brain just gets confused by everything. If had actually 'deprived' myself of sleep extensively I don't think I'd enjoy the trip it all, it'd probably be really rough.

--------------------
We live together, we act on, and react to, one another; but always and in all circumstances we are by ourselves. The martyrs go hand in hand into the arena; they are crucified alone. Embraced, the lovers desperately try to fuse their insulated ecstasies into a single self-transcendence; in vain. By its very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude. Sensations, feelings, insights, fancies--all these are private and, ex- cept through symbols and at second hand, incommunicable. We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves. From family to nation, every human group is a society of island universes.

Offlinedoop
MiSFiT
Loc: California
    #2212945 - 01/01/04 04:49 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I once took 40mg of adderal while I was peaking off a 1/8 of shrooms and it just made me a lot more talkative and it made the body high extremely intense(but in a good way..it was almost orgasmic). My friend who did the same combo freaked out and started talking to himself and shit and having mood swings.

--------------------
LSD Fiend

Offlinedomite
Puppet
Male User Gallery
Loc: Who's askin'?
Re: Mixing Amphetamines with mushrooms? [Re: doop]
    #2213580 - 01/01/04 04:47 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

doop said:
I once took 40mg of adderal while I was peaking off a 1/8 of shrooms and it just made me a lot more talkative and it made the body high extremely intense

I once came down off 40mg of adderall (more than my normal dose now, becuse i just started taking it) while i was coming down off 1/8 of shrooms. I got really paraniod/delusional and started yelling at this kid who was tripping with me, telling him to shut up every time he talked, so he now hates me.

my advice: Dont mix speed and shrooms.

OfflineGorian
Learning the artof Shroom

Re: Mixing Amphetamines with mushrooms? [Re: domite]
    #2215501 - 01/02/04 05:33 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah last night when i was layin in my bed i had been up since 8 the morning before, i was seeing mild color streams and this stain on the celing kinda looked like an ameoba the edges were moving. AFterwards i was like woah, like some free shroom shit. And 1 time i seed how long i could stay up and i was like for like 5 days , on the last night i was up i saw an orc from warcraft and said fuck this i'm going to sleep.

--------------------

Offlineorizon
shroomin bliss

Re: Mixing Amphetamines with mushrooms? [Re: DailyPot]
    #2215569 - 01/02/04 06:13 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I know this is really late and is not gonna help the poster....Mixing hard Apms with shrooms is nothing I would try but I don't do hard amps anyways. However, I would recommend taking a little Ephedra or caffeine or even adderal with your shrooms just to get the "floored" feeling shrooms delivers off your back. I like to be active when tripping and shrooms always tend to ground me and light uppers help this out alot. Once again, it sounds like Flipz isnt really asking about mixing the too, but asking if its ok to take shrooms after being burned out from an amp high. I would certainly not recommend this for it will just amplify the stoned feeling and you will probably pass out too early or just not be able to enjoy your trip to its potential.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract