Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleKush_Zombie
smug piece of shit
 User Gallery

Making Yopo Snuff?
    #22074456 - 08/10/15 11:54 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

I have 10 Cebil seeds and I was wondering how to make snuff? I'm preferably wanting to make it with ash rather than lime. What kind of ash do I use? Would cannabis or mesquite tree ash work? How much is a proper dosage.
I'm sure these questions have been asked before but I had problems finding these answers so any helpful advice is appreciated(:
;

--------------------
How to get started in bulk:
Presto 23-Quart Pressure Cooker
BOD's Simple as FUCK Still Air Box
PastyWhyte's Easy Agar Tek
Munchauzen's Cultivation Video Series
How EvilMushroom666 Prepares His Grains (I use jars with Synthetic Filter Discs)
What is G2G? (Grain-to-Grain)
Damion5050's Coir Tek (I use 5.5 - 6 quarts of water instead of 4. Also ignore step 13 and ignore the monotub completely. The only purpose of this tek is to show you how to make a simple substrate. I also add gypsum to it but not necessary)
Spitball's Monotub Tek (A liner isn't necessary but is useful)
Use 6500k lights throughout the whole process. When you wake up, turn the light on. When you go to sleep turn the light off. It's as simple as that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKush_Zombie
smug piece of shit
 User Gallery

Re: Making Yopo Snuff? [Re: Kush_Zombie]
    #22075325 - 08/11/15 08:34 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Anyone?

--------------------
How EvilMushroom666 Prepares His Grains (I use jars with Synthetic Filter Discs)
Damion5050's Coir Tek (I use 5.5 - 6 quarts of water instead of 4. Also ignore step 13 and ignore the monotub completely. The only purpose of this tek is to show you how to make a simple substrate. I also add gypsum to it but not necessary)
Use 6500k lights throughout the whole process. When you wake up, turn the light on. When you go to sleep turn the light off. It's as simple as that.

InvisibleKush_Zombie
smug piece of shit
 User Gallery

#22075627 - 08/11/15 09:45 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

GUYS

--------------------

Invisiblenatedawgnow
Rocky mountain hood rat
 User Gallery

Loc: ation
    #22075639 - 08/11/15 09:49 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

you can use ash or crushed oyster or snail shells.

I would imagine that any kind of ash would work just fine
as long as it is relatively alkaline, it should work.

I am unsure about dosage, but start with a little and work your way
up. You can always take more, but you can't take less.

let us know how it goes! And good luck!

--------------------

OfflineCoincidentiaoppositorum
deep psychedelic
Male User Gallery

#22075647 - 08/11/15 09:52 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Yopo is a bad way to go...

About a tablespoon of the powder (with additives) is loaded into a tube, one end is put in your nose, and another person blows the powder up your nostril...

It's like being hit in the face with a brick, and it burns, your eyes water, you choke and gag, you face swells, it's awful, then you sit up and they blow another tablespoon up you other nostril...

It's an ordeal, so you probably my get much response because very few people are even willing to try this.

As for dose, you want a tablespoon powdered seeds mixed with ash or linker lime per nostril...

Yopo is a rough way to go...

I'd say get some peganum harmala seeds to act as an MAOI and eat them...(Though those seeds contain 5-MEO-DMT, so be careful, specially with MAOI s.

-E. Borodin

InvisibleKush_Zombie
smug piece of shit
 User Gallery

Re: Making Yopo Snuff? [Re: Coincidentiaoppositorum]
    #22075970 - 08/11/15 11:16 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

How would I know if the ash is alkaline or not? I don't have ph strips or anything :/
I'm a bit stubborn with my experimentation at times and unfortunately I will have to learn the hard way about the pain of snorting it as that is my plan of consumption :grin:

Aren't you supposed to add water to the ash/seed mixture and then dry it until it can be crumbled into a powder again?

Thank you guys so much for the feedback

--------------------

deep psychedelic
Male User Gallery

#22076064 - 08/11/15 11:43 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Kush_Zombie said:
How would I know if the ash is alkaline or not? I don't have ph strips or anything :/
I'm a bit stubborn with my experimentation at times and unfortunately I will have to learn the hard way about the pain of snorting it as that is my plan of consumption :grin:

Aren't you supposed to add water to the ash/seed mixture and then dry it until it can be crumbled into a powder again?

Thank you guys so much for the feedback

There are several preperation methods, I don't know much about them either, I did Yopo one time...never again.

You can't snort it, it's too much plant matter for you to get down in a single inhale, plus the pain would make you stop, it must be loaded into a tube, you get down on your knees and put one end of the tube in your nose, a standing person then loads the powder material in to the tube and blows it into your nose.

-E. Borodin

deep psychedelic
Male User Gallery

#22076091 - 08/11/15 11:57 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

I'd say go for it though, it's easy to do the first time...Because you don't know what's going to happen or how it feels

I don't regret it though, and I have the story to tell at least, I'm glad I have the experience in my pantheon of life experiences...but never again

....for days after I was getting mucus full of blood and the powdered seeds draining into my throat from my sinuses, which also remained sore for days after...

You do get a DMT flash (bufotenine and 5-MEO-DMT as well depending on the seeds) from it though, it's just a rough way to go.

There's been lots of reports of people's faces turning purple from bufotenine and 5-MEO-DMT...my face was slightly purple for a little bit, but I thought it was just from having my sinuses under attack until reviewing the compounds entry in TIHKAL:

(with an unknown but large amount of 5-MEO-DMT, smoked) I observed the subject pass very quickly into an almost coma-like state. Within seconds his face became purple and his breathing stopped. I pounded his chest, and breathed for him, and he seemed to emerge in consciousness, with the comment, "This is absolute ecstasy." He stopped breathing a second time, and both heart massage and mouth-to-mouth resuscitation was provided. Again, he recovered and managed to maintain a continuing consciousness and achieve a partial recovery. In the awake condition he was increasingly lucid, but on closing his eyes he became possessed with, what he called, "The energy of terror." He could not sleep, as upon closing his eyes he felt threatened in a way he could not tolerate. Three days later, medical intervention with antipsychotic medication was provided, which allowed the recovery of an acceptable behavior pattern in a few more days.-shulgin,TIHKAL

Though this was a large amount of smoked DMT, plants containing 5-MEO-DMT and 5-ho-DMT (bufotenine) can carry risk not associated with DMT itself.

-E. Borodin

InvisibleKush_Zombie
smug piece of shit
 User Gallery

#22076105 - 08/11/15 12:02 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Coincidentiaoppositorum said:

You can't snort it, it's too much plant matter for you to get down in a single inhale, plus the pain would make you stop, it must be loaded into a tube, you get down on your knees and put one end of the tube in your nose, a standing person then loads the powder material in to the tube and blows it into your nose.

-E. Borodin

oh.....OH.....WOOOW...  :llamastare:

Looks like I'm going to have to be more of a badass than I thought
Jesus man

--------------------

InvisibleKush_Zombie
smug piece of shit
 User Gallery

#22076118 - 08/11/15 12:06 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

I'd say go for it though...for days after I was getting mucus full of blood and the powdered seeds draining into my throat from my sinuses, which also remained sore for days after...

-E. Borodin

Challenge accepted  :raisemyglass:

I have enough DMT for a few more trips, I wonder if I should smoke some on my yopo trip

--------------------

InvisibleKush_Zombie
smug piece of shit
 User Gallery

#22076137 - 08/11/15 12:14 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

I'd say get some peganum harmala seeds to act as an MAOI and eat them...(Though those seeds contain 5-MEO-DMT, so be careful, specially with MAOI s.

-E. Borodin

I have some ceremonial Cacao paste which is basically the very first origin of chocolate. It's an MAOI, would this work fine?

Fun Fact: the Aztec Shamans would drink the cacao to stay more in tune with the spiritual realm.

--------------------

Offlineqweqaz
Break-through
Male

Loc: Sweden
    #22076161 - 08/11/15 12:28 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

You need weed.

OfflineStarless
Faux Philosophe
Male

Loc: BC
    #22076323 - 08/11/15 01:13 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Kush_Zombie said:
Quote:

-E. Borodin

I have some ceremonial Cacao paste which is basically the very first origin of chocolate. It's an MAOI, would this work fine?

Fun Fact: the Aztec Shamans would drink the cacao to stay more in tune with the spiritual realm.

Cocoa does contain some MAOI alkaloids, but in such small concentrations that it would have nothing more than a placebo effect.

--------------------
Think, it ain't illegal yet. - George Clinton

Substances I have allegedly taken: Cannabis (bud, edibles, and concentrates), Mushrooms (P. Cubensis), LSD, ETH-LAD, ALD-52, DMT, MDMA, Mescaline (Peruvian Torch), 25I-NBOMe, Salvia Divinorum (10x), Syrian Rue, Amanita Muscaria (10x), Cocaine, Nightshade (Henbane).

All posts are hypothetical or entirely fictional.

InvisibleKush_Zombie
smug piece of shit
 User Gallery

Re: Making Yopo Snuff? *DELETED* [Re: Starless]
    #22076431 - 08/11/15 01:32 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by Kush_Zombie

Reason for deletion: misread

--------------------

InvisibleKush_Zombie
smug piece of shit
 User Gallery

#22076436 - 08/11/15 01:33 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

You would have to eat the proper dose of an ounce or 2 if you wanted it really strong. I normally just do an ounce of the cacao by itself anyways.

--------------------

InvisibleKush_Zombie
smug piece of shit
 User Gallery

#22076449 - 08/11/15 01:35 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

The cacao I have is pretty strong stuff to say the least
check it out if you would like.
https://eternityinabox.com/shop/ceremonial-cacao-paste-organic-raw-unhybridized/

--------------------

deep psychedelic
Male User Gallery

#22077010 - 08/11/15 03:41 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

If you can't get peganum harmala (golchin brand sells these seeds as esphand)Try passion flower for an MAOI, passiflora incarnata contains harmine.

Though MAOI's and 5-MEO-DMT can be hazardous, so I would be careful...

-E. Borodin

InvisibleKush_Zombie
smug piece of shit
 User Gallery

#22077059 - 08/11/15 03:53 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Thank you all for the feedback. This is obviously something I need to take a step back and look at instead of just jumping into it like I was originally planning.
The seeds are on their way and I do still plan on doing this but I need to do a lot more research on my own first.

--------------------

OfflineLove_spirit
Circle Of Power
 User Gallery

#22077070 - 08/11/15 03:56 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Wont be fun, but you'll grow some hair on your chest.:thumbup:

InvisibleKush_Zombie
smug piece of shit
 User Gallery

Re: Making Yopo Snuff? [Re: Love_spirit]
    #22077140 - 08/11/15 04:13 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Love_spirit said:
Wont be fun, but you'll grow some hair on your chest.:thumbup:

Haha good luck me :grin:
I'll post a trip report in the far future when I do decide to make my sinuses commit suicide

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies