Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: DXM, Shpongle

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineShroomDragon
Innerspaceman
First Trip Report (long)
    #2206864 - 12/29/03 04:35 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

5:00

Me and a large group (8 people, including me) got a hold of a nice amount of some good golden teachers from a friend. Everyone ate 1.75g dry, save me and a friend, we both ate 3.5. It was all our first time, but I've done DXM so I had a little idea of the experience, plus I did my research.  :mushroom2:

5:30

First effects started coming on. Jello-legs, that liquidy movement started to come on. It was cool, and completely different than anything I've ever experienced. I went outside with a friend for a cigarette. Halos on the lights came, and the trees were looking damn cool. It was kinda hard to walk with the legs, so I sat down and chilled for a bit.

5:45

Still chillin outside now, other people are coming out to join us, getting some fresh air, I suppose. It just started to rain at this point, but I think no one cared to much. Up with the hoods, and we forgot about it. The rain was really sweet - patterns in the lights above us were really interesting.

6:00

Still outside now, everyone's in except my and my friend who did the same amount as I. He was getting a bit freaked out. I was afraid he was going to have a bad trip, so I got our sitter to come outside. My tripping friend was scared out of his mind. He was seeing skeletons hanging from the trees, and he felt like his body was melting into the ground. Our sitter was doing crap, so I told him to leave us alone for a minute. I looked at my buddy and asked him what was wrong. "I don't know what is real and whats fake!" he said. Damn. What am I gunna do. Well, I said "I'm real. Your real. This ground is real, this house is real. This trashcan? I think it's real. I'm trippin pretty hard too." We both laughed. "Listen man, all that other stuff is just your brain. I want you to relax. Let's go inside, get out of the rain, and listen to some tunes." He smiled, laughed, and we went inside. He said he didn't really remember what happened, and then everything was ok.

6:45

Everything is awesome. I'm having a great time. Time dilation is really heavy, and my concentration is shot. I'm trying to roll a J but it seems like thats impossible. I thought it took me an hour to do it, but it was only about 5 minutes. I'm not getting OEV or CEV but I don't really care, because I'm having the best time of my life. I have this incredibly warm feeling all around me, it really has been going on through the whole trip - I just haven't noticed it until now. My friends and I are talking, and we decide to light up this doob. We go and sit outside under the deck so there's no rain. We spark it up and pass it around, and talk for a long long time. Shrooms bring people together, I swear it.

7:30

I just came back from running around out in the backyard. I'm soaked, but my friend touches it and I'm instantly dry. (that would explain the cold I have now.  :nut:) It's crazy in here, but in a good way. I think I'm peaking now, I have to sit and just chill. I put on some shpongle, and put Lateralus back into it's case. This took me quite a long time - I had no idea how to do it, or why I was doing it - it seemed pretty useless at the time, but the outcome was good - new music. Everyone was happy with my choice of tunes.

8:30

All of us are talking. I roll another J, this time it took me a lot less time. (still 5 minutes) We go and blaze it up, then come back in and play some Playstation 2. We had a Soul Caliber tournament. It was pretty fun, but it was kinda weird to play it - it felt kind of dull and useless compared to other things.

10:00

I'm coming down now. Everything is getting pretty normal, but I feel like I've been completely changed by this experience. I'm about to walk home, and I feel so content and happy with everything. I'm definitely doing this again.

So that was my first trip. It was really great, wouldn't change a thing for the world. Everything's in perspective now - all that mind clutter got dusted out. For some reason, I cleaned my room incessantly when I got home, and I had these vivid dreams about talking to mushroom people. Pretty sweet. Since that night I've tripped a few times, and every time has been damn good. Well, I think it's time to hit the hay. Peace.

--------------------
The post appearing above you was devoid of any truth and should therefore be counted as completely untrue.

"You can't stop here. This is bat country!!"

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleComfortably_Numb
FriendlyStranger
 User Gallery
Loc: Here (not everywhere)
Re: First Trip Report (long) [Re: ShroomDragon]
    #2207760 - 12/29/03 03:18 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Great report! I can't wait until my first trip. Should be soon, hopefully my shrooms will be done growing before the end of the holidays.

OfflineMarshmallow
Stranger

#2207782 - 12/29/03 03:30 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

great trip report i wanna try shrooms really bad i have been trying to get some for 4-5 months but here in san fran there seems to be a dry spell. o well im looing forward to the time i get shrooms even more now

--------------------
Acosta: [singing] Let's give the boy a lift. Raoul Duke: What? No! We can't stop here! This is bat country!

OfflineChazzersize
Pokemon Master
Male

Loc: Center Of The World
Re: First Trip Report (long) [Re: Marshmallow]
    #2208101 - 12/29/03 05:57 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Dont worry man....

It took me AWHILE to get em. But yesterday my buddy called me while I was working to say "Dude....I found some!". I nearly crapped my pants. Im so excited to munch them bad boys :loveeyes:

--------------------
Take off my mask and leave the lies to the liars.

OfflineSlapnutRob
Toolhead

Loc: Michigan
Re: First Trip Report (long) [Re: Chazzersize]
    #2209017 - 12/30/03 03:07 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Lateralus.... that's what I'm talking about.

I'm starting a Golden Teacher batch right now.  Hopefully I'll share those good times.

BTW, good post, but it didn't exactly warrant a (long) warning. :eyemouth:

--------------------
Anything stated above is fictional roleplay dialog by the character that is Slapnut Rob, in no way representing the actions or beliefs of the man behind the keys.

Edited by SlapnutRob (12/31/03 12:13 AM)

InvisibleOsker246
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
    #2209454 - 12/30/03 08:12 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Sounds like you who had quite a great first time man. First time's are the ones you never forget and are the best. Remember man dont abuse this beautiful gift to much it will come back and kick you in the ass someday. I hope you have safe and happy tripping from now on man, Later.

Osker

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: DXM, Shpongle

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports