Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleBodhi of Ankou
*alternate opinion blocks path*
Other

Loc: Soviet Canukistan Flag
Re: My best friends girlfriend just found out she's pregnant [Re: Rebelutionsssss]
    #22062939 - 08/08/15 02:33 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Rebelutionsssss said:
:rofl2: I'm loving the Honduras option. I feel kind of bad for my friends girl because they were arguing that morning and she says "well if you dont love me why did you fuck me this morning" and my friend just said "because that's all you're good for" :sad: it sucks because she has no friends, her moms addicted to painkillers and isn't there for her and her dads a dead beat cannabis grower that's pretty much useless.

She Was crying in the bathroom and it was just breaking my heart to see another person so unhappy :frown: her voice just had so much pain and heart break in it, I want to help in those situations but I know there's really nothing I could do or say. I just told her that I loved her and everything will work itself out

Wow, if I heard a friend say something that mean to his girlfriend Id stop being his friend almost immediately.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblezZZz
jesus
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: My best friends girlfriend just found out she's pregnant [Re: Burke Dennings] * 1
    #22062981 - 08/08/15 02:45 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Burke Dennings said:
At this point I believe that you just want to be involved in relationship drama, probably a result of being single and lonely.

u mean like the way u're always involved in all the drama here cuz u're lonely?

it really doesnt hurt to try and help ur friends, sometimes it does but it comes with the territory, it's a good way to find out who ur real friends are.

even just like mentioning it once is enough, u dont have to be all up in their business, i mean that's the perks of having close friends, is that u can get all close and personal because that is ur right as a close friend

--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Offlinesun_spots
Good boob day
 User Gallery

Loc: Nirvana
Re: My best friends girlfriend just found out she's pregnant [Re: zZZz] * 1
    #22063171 - 08/08/15 03:37 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Burkehrt

--------------------
ShiVersblood said:
shut ur fucking mouth. before a penis is are be enters

LordSenate said:
Cheese poop... Who gives a fuck gotta eat lots of cheese.

OfflineArctic W. Fox
 User Gallery
Re: My best friends girlfriend just found out she's pregnant [Re: sun_spots]
    #22063222 - 08/08/15 03:46 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

sun_spots said:
Burkehrt

???

OfflineRobZombie68
The Shaman's Apprentice
Male

Loc: Palookaville, US
Re: My best friends girlfriend just found out she's pregnant [Re: Rebelutionsssss] * 2
    #22064181 - 08/08/15 07:23 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Tell them to go green and have an abortion,,, less people, less pollution.

OfflineTurtletotem
Dutch Delight
 User Gallery

Re: My best friends girlfriend just found out she's pregnant [Re: specialpeopleclub]
    #22065593 - 08/09/15 02:17 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

specialpeopleclub said:
Why are breeders so damn stupid.

What the fuck man

--------------------

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

Re: My best friends girlfriend just found out she's pregnant [Re: zZZz] * 1
    #22065844 - 08/09/15 05:45 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

zZZz said:
Quote:

Burke Dennings said:
At this point I believe that you just want to be involved in relationship drama, probably a result of being single and lonely.

it really doesnt hurt to try and help ur friends, sometimes it does but it comes with the territory, it's a good way to find out who ur real friends are.

even just like mentioning it once is enough, u dont have to be all up in their business, i mean that's the perks of having close friends, is that u can get all close and personal because that is ur right as a close friend

See, this is a product of your entitled mindset.  Please explain to me how OP has a "right" to get involved with ANYTHING to do with another couples' pregnancy.  As myself and others have explained, the only tasteful choices he has are to either be supportive or distant.  Anything else is none of his business, despite being a good friend.

Zzzz, the quoted post is a prime illustration of what's wrong with so many of you 90s babies.  You've got a "right" to interject yourself into a pregnancy situation because you know the people? GTFOOH.  This is like the time you threw a huge bitchfit about being asked to not skateboard illegally and trespass by a cop. That cop would have been justified in arresting you, and if he shot you, even koods and shroomism would agree you deserved it.

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

Re: My best friends girlfriend just found out she's pregnant [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #22065857 - 08/09/15 05:55 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

The only way to handle a situation like this is say congratz and that you'll be a good uncle/aunt or support whatever decision they make. It's happed unexpected to all my friends.My cousin has 2 more kids on the way right now which makes 4 kids in 4 years. That shit is hard to congratulate when that person is already struggling but they usually ust get used to the idea and go with the flow.

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

Re: My best friends girlfriend just found out she's pregnant [Re: Turtletotem]
    #22065974 - 08/09/15 07:34 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Turtletotem said:
Quote:

specialpeopleclub said:
Why are breeders so damn stupid.

What the fuck man

Mommy and daddy issues?

Oh my !

OfflineRebelutionsssss
Mdmazing

Loc: San Francisco
Re: My best friends girlfriend just found out she's pregnant [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #22066302 - 08/09/15 09:24 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Burke Dennings said:
Quote:

zZZz said:
Quote:

Burke Dennings said:

See, this is a product of your entitled mindset.  Please explain to me how OP has a "right" to get involved with ANYTHING to do with another couples' pregnancy.  As myself and others have explained, the only tasteful choices he has are to either be supportive or distant.  Anything else is none of his business, despite being a good friend.

Zzzz, the quoted post is a prime illustration of what's wrong with so many of you 90s babies.  You've got a "right" to interject yourself into a pregnancy situation because you know the people? GTFOOH.  This is like the time you threw a huge bitchfit about being asked to not skateboard illegally and trespass by a cop. That cop would have been justified in arresting you, and if he shot you, even koods and shroomism would agree you deserved it.

he asked me what i would do in his situation man. im sorry you dont have friends close enough to where you can share your true feelings with them. this kids like a brother to me so i dont have any fucking problem trying to help him out in any way that i can

--------------------
:
To define is to confine.

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

Re: My best friends girlfriend just found out she's pregnant [Re: Rebelutionsssss]
    #22066306 - 08/09/15 09:25 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

If he's asking for help then you are doing nothing wrong. Just don't get caught up in it.

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

#22066349 - 08/09/15 09:37 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

If you read the post of mine that you quoted, you'll see that it's directed at user zzzz.  I even quoted the post of his that I was discussing and then addressed him specifically by name so as to avoid confusion.  Somehow you still got confused.

In response to your assumption about my personal life: I have friendships that are much older than you are.  Just spoke with someone this morning that I've known for over 30 years.  I've also fallen out with tons of people, and know the things to avoid that strain or harm a friendship.  You're young and still learning, but isn't it curious how all the younger people in this thread are giving you advice one way and all the older people who've been through it are giving you advice in the other direction?

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #22066370 - 08/09/15 09:44 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Alzheimers

--------------------

OfflineRebelutionsssss
Mdmazing

#22066379 - 08/09/15 09:46 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

so if someones lost in life and is looking for help your saying my response should be "well tough shit, thats your problem"?

--------------------
:
To define is to confine.

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

#22066395 - 08/09/15 09:50 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

None of your earlier posts indicated that anyone was asking you for help/advice/mediation.  You just said you were doing it or going to do it.  Of course you should offer counsel to your friends, but again, getting overly involved is a bad idea.

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

#22066403 - 08/09/15 09:51 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Since you're giving him advice you should tell him he should share since she's pregnant anyways.

OfflineRebelutionsssss
Mdmazing

#22066408 - 08/09/15 09:52 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

sorry for the misunderstanding, and i agree getting too involved in anyones life is not a good thing by any means

--------------------
:
To define is to confine.

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

#22066435 - 08/09/15 10:00 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

I think a lot of us are urging you to myob because pregnancies and marriages are like the two places where it's easiest for a friend to overstep their boundaries.  But if your friends are asking for it, do the best you can, but remember that a lot of the time when dealing with a toxic relationship, caution and distance are generally the best way to play it (the exception to that IMO is when one person is trying to leave the relationship and the other is making it difficult/impossible).

Good luck to all involved.

OfflineRebelutionsssss
Mdmazing

#22066458 - 08/09/15 10:05 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

yea i agree. i think shes getting an abortion anyways. i just found out shes had 2 already :facepalm: what the fuck is wrong with some people

--------------------
:
To define is to confine.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #22066480 - 08/09/15 10:11 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Half of the population has an IQ below average.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom