Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineshrewmer
Stranger

Trip Report: w/ a few pics
    #2206347 - 12/28/03 10:09 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Hey everyone. I dont usually post much, but i tend to read alot of the posts on this board. Well i tripped yesterday with one of my best friends. It was my 6th trip, but it was his first.

Anyway, i took an 1/8th and he took about 2.5 grams. We headed to the park, along with my girlfriend who was the trip sitter. She was the one who was driving us around and such that day.

We ate them around 3:30 pm or so. This hit me fairly fast compared to my other trips, i guess cause i didnt eat much. I started to feel light headed and my legs were getting heavy. My friend hat just eaten about half an hour beforehand until he was full, so it took him a little longer to start feelin the effects.

It's december, so the sun goes down fairly early now here in LA. Well we decided to take a seat at the benches at the top of the park so that we could get a clear view of everything that was going on. My friend started gawking at the floor, and i asked what the hell was doing. He replied in a semi slurred voice "Man, the dirt looks soooo dope!" I laughed and told him to sit down.  :lol:

He decided he wanted to walk around a little more since he was getting a small stomach ache from the come up (i hate that.) I decided to get out my mp3 player and played a couple of songs. Somewhere along the way, it started giving me problems (this always happens to me when i trip for some reason.) So i handed it to my gf for her to listen to, cause maybe she would have more fun with it than i was (i was feelin frustrated with it.)  :razz:

Next thing i knew, i looked up, and the colors got SUPER vibrant. The tree's/grass/sky/sun, ALL OF IT seemed intensely vibrant. I felt happy at this point because the familiar color tones of the mushroom trips were comin back to me. The sunlight was shining through certain tree's that caused the light to be dispursed sporadically in lines in the grass. I stared at it for a second, and the intensity of the sun light seemed to seperate from the grass... Kind of like in Photoshop when you're working in Layers. It was like i was able to seperate the layers with my mind. It was very trippy  :laugh:

The next thing i notice was how the landscape was breathing all around. The tree's looked as if they were painted with a brush, and it was just so beautiful. I would look high into the sky towards the leaves on the tree, and watch how the color of the blue sky would compliment the earthy green colors of the leaves so well.

The sun was starting to set, and i got the most magnificant view. The tree's were all around, and the grass was pulsating like crazy. In the far distance, you could see the buildings of downtown. This is when i got this overwhelming feeling that there had to me something greater than this in the universe. Where i was sitting was the perfect spot for the view. The sun was bright, but a moderate amount was being shined on me. To my right the sun seemed too strong, and to my left, the just pure shade. Im buddhist, and i felt i was completely in balance. I started thinking about how much i am glad to be alive and be able to be enjoy the scenery and take everything in, at that very momment.

I looked back towards my friend who was now sittin on the opposite side of the bench and drawing with color pencils i had brought for the trip. He began drawing a huge spiral and i could see it shifting around on the paper.

Next thing i knew, he put his headdown towards the spiral and said it was sucking him in!  :lol: We laughed our assess off.  :grin:

I looked around and the color shifting began. The concrete floor began shifting red/green/yellow/purple/blue, and it started morphing into faces. I told my gf "Babe, im really goinnnnggg..." and she just laughed and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I looked to the tree's on my right and i stared at the leaves and branches. Certain leaves were brighter than the other, and it started coming at me in 3D. It was surreal.  :nut:

The rest of the trip was pretty pretty dope. Once the sun went down, it got very cold and we decided to head to the car. I had never been so cold in my life. As we walked down the hill of the park it felt like it was getting colder and colder. My friend would quiver his lip when he was talking. Hahaha.

We drove to another park that was better lit up, but i started getting paranoid while in the car. This dood looked like he kept tailgating us, and i was scared we were gonna get into an accident. Then we got to the other park and my gf drove by to get parking. Their were alot of basket ball courts that were outdoor and it freaked me out. Something about seeing so many people all dressed pretty much in white running around a basketball court. So i didnt wanna get out, and we talked in the car.

My gf was messing with me. She was shaking her head from side to side really fast for a while, and her face looked all blurred to me. I told her "stop that." And she was all like "Stop what?" So i said i wanted to go home, and on certain streets she would swirve the car really fast and i would get freaked out for a seacond and tell her to stop... And again she would tell me "Im not doing anything."  :mad2: I know it might sound mean, but i guess i deserved it. Why you ask? Cause i pretty much did the same thing to her for a while when she was tripping this one time, and i was trip sitting her  :lol: Payback is a bitch, that's all i gotta say  :devil:

Anyways the rest of the night was spent at my house chilling. The only bad part about my trip was when we were at the park, there were some people player soccer, and this one dood ended up coming kidnda near us and started kicking the ball up the hill. It looked like he was practicing, but it would get closer and closer to us at times. I got paranoid that he wanted to start shit with me and my friend, so my state of mind got me ready for a fight. Good thing my friend was telling me that he's just practicing, and that statement was backed up by my sober gf.

If you've gotten this far, thanks for reading. Happy tripping everyone  :smile2:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineFlare
journeyman
Re: Trip Report: w/ a few pics [Re: shrewmer]
    #2206368 - 12/28/03 10:30 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

shrewmer said:
My gf was messing with me. She was shaking her head from side to side really fast for a while, and her face looked all blurred to me. I told her "stop that." And she was all like "Stop what?" So i said i wanted to go home, and on certain streets she would swirve the car really fast and i would get freaked out for a seacond and tell her to stop... And again she would tell me "Im not doing anything."

u say ur gf was messing with you.. well same thing happened to me while i was tripping.. tho i dont think my freinds were messing with me was just the shrooms.. liek they were sitting still and i thougth my freinds heads were moving up down and side to side real quick.. i told me freinds stop that they be like im nto doing naything just sitting.. at that time paranoia really kicks in cuase u REALLY think they are messing with you then they say they aint doing shit OMG paranoia sux ;p anyway nice report.. pics look awesome nice scenery cool place to trip  :grin:

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Trip Report: w/ a few pics [Re: Flare]
    #2206426 - 12/28/03 11:29 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

hehe yeah I've gotten feelings like that a bunch where it will seem like somebody's poking their head around the corner to peek at you really quick or something hehehe but nobody's there.

From there you can either trip yourself out way more by thinking things like "holy shit I'm totally tripping out why did i think they were messing with me oh man i'm going nuts!" OR you can relax, thinking things like "holy shit I'm totally tripping out hahaaaa!!"

edit: and Shrewmer, that was a great report - thanks for sharing :smile: Sounds like you had a blast..... don't forget MODERATION now :wink: Good Luck

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Edited by Strumpling (12/28/03 11:31 PM)

InvisibleOsker246
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
    #2206433 - 12/28/03 11:42 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Damn that setting in the picks kick ass. I would love to trip there when the sun starts to set. Thanks for sharing your experience with us man.

OfflineGus
Back in town.

Loc: Quebec, Canada
    #2206461 - 12/28/03 11:57 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Trip report with pics is GREAT !
Seems like you had a good time :smile:

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: Trip Report: w/ a few pics [Re: Osker246]
    #2206470 - 12/29/03 12:06 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

hahaha i have done that before
a freind of mine used to in come to class tripin or fucked up or high
and me and my outher freind would say stuff like
"hey chris can u pass me the urbotadndujdfhfhlgfhlglusdlhsdnlnsnnhnxhlsnla"
he would be like "uh what" :lol:

--------------------

Offlineshrewmer
Stranger

Re: Trip Report: w/ a few pics [Re: Gus]
    #2206482 - 12/29/03 12:16 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

thanks for the comments guys. I love it when other people share their experiences too, because it helps me remember the good times ive had with mushrooms also. That's why i like doing trip reports to share for u guys  :thumbup:

I trip about once every season. So its approximately like once every 3 months or so, but the last time before this trip was in october (2 months ago.) And the last time before that, was back in June (5 months ago.) So yea, i do like to think that i practice moderation  :thumbup:

Oh, and about paranoia on shrooms, i see things moving in the corner of my eyes somestimes. Like when i was riding shotgun in the car and another car passed us by to the right, i would think that i saw their heads turns really fast, or as if they tried to signal to me with their hands real quick. But of course when i turned to look, the dood was just driving.  :lol:

Edited by shrewmer (12/29/03 12:28 AM)

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #2206512 - 12/29/03 12:49 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

My mind totally fears "confrontation" when I'm on shrooms - on high doses, sometimes I can't really even interact with my close friends.. like somebody will come in and go to shake my hand or something ("Hey Matt, how's it goin man?"), and I'll stare at them like I've just been hit by a ton of bricks.

I think a lot of the paranoia has to do (for me, anyway) with being ripped from the trip.... my mind just gets annoyed when there are distractions from this internal orgy - often my mind will distract ITSELF by looking for distractions, and finding an infinite amount where there are none.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineMarshmallow
Stranger

#2207807 - 12/29/03 03:44 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

great trip the pics are so cool. I live in sf and the sun does come down fast now but for me i dont reallly get to see a view like that however the sky when the sun is setting will get really pink and purple and thats trippy. but that park looked so cool. sounds like u had fun.

--------------------
Acosta: [singing] Let's give the boy a lift. Raoul Duke: What? No! We can't stop here! This is bat country!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports