Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: DXM

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Bad Fourth Plateau Experience
    #2205945 - 12/28/03 05:52 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Alright, here's my trip report, quite a crazy story from last night:

I started out by taking 750 mg magnesium to potentiate the trip, then after that took 900 mg DXM in the form of Robogels over the course of an hour. I am very light, so even without the magnesium this is an intense fourth plateau trip. I sat down to watch Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, and about an hour after taking them it started hitting me, whatever I would look at would be the center of a huge distorted spiral. Suddenly, waves of bright colors flashed over my vision, and I lost all touch with reality. I closed my eyes, and I saw beautiful visions, forests with grass blowing in the wind, vines growing out of huge red eggs, and many other things I can't remember now. Then, I remember my dad carrying me downstairs, all the while I'm looking at the ceiling and walls of the stairs and seeing snakes from other dimensions crawling on it, looking at me and smiling at me like the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland. Next thing I remember my mom is driving a car and I'm in the drivers seat, but I'm looking at it from in front of the car. All around the car is the deepest blackness, and I realize we're driving through the very abyss itself. I look in the backseats and see ghosts, and a red arrow flashes over my head and two of the ghosts heads with "E.M." on it, or Emergency Room. In some dark corner of my mind I realized my parents were taking me to the hospital, but I knew these ghosts were going with me there so it wasn't that bad. Then, for the next few hours my memory is completely wiped out, and when I came to I was sitting on a hospital bed with my mom next to me, and the time is 1 AM. I took the pills around 7. I had a tube down my dick, the most uncomfortable thing ever, and they drug tested me. I hadn't smoked cannabis in a couple weeks, so luckily I turned out negative for that, but I turned out positive for PCP. So, a bit of information for all those who will get drug tested, DXM DOES give a false positive for PCP. They mainly kept me there until 3:30, and I go home. My dad searched my room, confiscated my bowl and now I'll probably have to go to counseling.

My first bad experience on DXM, a fourth plateau trip. Don't underestimate magnesium, it seriously makes the trip many times more intense, if you're taking magnesium with DXM make sure you're far away from everyone. I've talked to people on Third Plateau DXM trips before, even walked on them, and was very experienced with DXM and other drugs, it just required thought. Not on this one, it just completely blew my mind away. Watch your backs kiddies.

Edited by Ravus (12/28/03 06:15 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleAdden
Saprotrophic Specimen
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Amongst the Dunes
Re: Bad Fourth Plateau Experience [Re: Ravus]
    #2206076 - 12/28/03 07:18 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Too bad it had a bad ending :frown:

Offlineeve69
--=..Did Adam and ...?=--
Male User Gallery

Loc: isle de la muerte Flag
Re: Bad Fourth Plateau Experience [Re: Adden]
    #2206207 - 12/28/03 08:14 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

fuck dxm, it's for dumb kids.

--------------------
...or something

Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
Re: Bad Fourth Plateau Experience [Re: eve69]
    #2206216 - 12/28/03 08:18 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

eve69 said:
fuck dxm, it's for dumb kids.

Theres nothing wrog with DXM at all.

That sucks what happened dude. I didn't know magnesium would increase the trip. How did yyour mom find out you were all fucked up or whatever.

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Bad Fourth Plateau Experience [Re: barfightlard]
    #2206225 - 12/28/03 08:21 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

It hardly damages any brain cells. :crazy2:

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #2206228 - 12/28/03 08:24 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

...and now I'll probably have to go to counseling

You make that sound like a bad thing.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
Re: Bad Fourth Plateau Experience [Re: Swami]
    #2206236 - 12/28/03 08:28 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Swami said:

It hardly damages any brain cells. :crazy2:

So does jumping up and down.  As always with everyhting moderation is key.  Or you could just watch TV and not worry about using brain cells in the first place :oogle:

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: Bad Fourth Plateau Experience [Re: barfightlard]
    #2206305 - 12/28/03 09:31 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Magnesium increases the trip greatly, but I had never used it before in combination with DXM so I didn't know how greatly. It makes the dissociative effects greatly increased, along with the overall trip. She knew I was fucked up because, well, I was just sitting on my bed with my heart beating extremely fast, not talking and with huge pupils. As anyone on an intense fourth plateau trip will know, conversation is impossible and it's rather obvious to anyone the person's on drugs.

DXM is a great drug, especially for astral projection and seeing other worlds. I would think like most bias information about drugs, what those in DARE say is either greatly exaggerated or bullshit. I haven't noticed any mental impairment and have been doing DXM for a while.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
    #2206509 - 12/29/03 12:48 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

that sucks dude

and thanks for the tp about the pcp thing
my freinds on drug testing right now and he wants to try dxm and i dunno if they r just testing for thc or what but i think he should watch out for that

--------------------

Offlinethe free thinker
salesman
Male User Gallery

Loc: twin cities
    #2219454 - 01/05/04 01:13 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Ravus said:
I haven't noticed any mental impairment and have been doing DXM for a while.

That's cool, but just so you know mine kind of snuck up on me.. so just watch out with DXM. It's not very forgiving. (As with all dissociatives)

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: DXM

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports