Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinejourneyman1
Stranger
was this supposed to happen?
    #2205889 - 12/28/03 05:29 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

alright, i know many people who have done mushrooms and none of them trip out the way i tripped last time. so heres my trip report tell me if u think this is normal or if my shit was laced or somthin..

me and my friend took about 3 quarters of an 1/8 each. IT started when i was layin down watchin tv and every time i would shut my eyes i would see some really amazing shit. it lookt Like hella detailed elaborant abstract paintings.. we decided that our trip was kickin in so we went outside to go explore some shit.. everythin was fuckin awesome the trees, bushes, rocks, even the dirt was like mind blowing. I had that "one with the universe" feeling. My thought patterns were hella above normal human comprehension it felt like. it was a true awakening..now heres what it got realy intense.. i came back into my cabin (we were in tahoe) and i was holdin on to the door knob of the back door and i would pull on it and the whole room lookt like it was movin the way i pulled it.. i pulled it the other way and the whole living room moved back that way.. i was also standin on a little doormat and i would slide back in forth with it and i felt like i was sinking in the floor (it was so fuckin cool) I took 2 steps through the kitchen and i felt like i was a giant and the room was SOO SMALL. like it took 2 steps to get through my whole kitchen.. then.. i put on some of this nature music i have that sounds like ur in the jungle and i was layin upside down on my couch in the livin room seein rivers trickle down the walls, and the wood grain roof was turnin into faces then the faces would start turnin into bodys that would be makin out with eachother then it would turn into demons eatin eachother..i don't have to tell u how cool this shit was i was lovin every second of it. the whole house was breathin in unison with the beat i was playin later. I was like damn i don't ever care if i see another human being again i'm havin so much fun with my household objects.. i was strait partyin with inanimate objects. MY whole house lookt warped and at times i could visualise anything i wanted in the walls. every turn of my head was like a new adventure let alone every room in my house. I disconnected with everythin i didn't kno what the music was from the couch i was on from my body from outside.. i coudn't differentiate it or distinguish between it. I felt like a genius but i was acting completelty insane.. SO is this what a plain mushroom trip is? my friends who do it say that they get that wisdom feelin and they might see colors brighter and feel all good but i strait had anything in the universe right there with me at command i could do, feel, see anything i wanted its fuckin beatiful were i was.
thanks for listenin

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineGus
Back in town.

Loc: Quebec, Canada
Re: was this supposed to happen? [Re: journeyman1]
    #2206273 - 12/28/03 08:55 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

of course it was a plain mushroom trip.
Its not the same each time! Well for me its not :smile:

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: was this supposed to happen? [Re: journeyman1]
    #2206487 - 12/29/03 12:22 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

yes that was "supposed to happen." Firstly, because it DID, and secondly, because the mushroom will suprise you every time, no matter what this requires :wink:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports