Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: David Icke... Is he your cup of tea? [Re: psi]
    #22053362 - 08/06/15 12:17 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

The original, in its time, was kickass, but I was a kid back then and it was the 1980s so its probably a lot less awesome now.

I ate it right up though, I had fantasies of being in the resistance fighting the evil reptilians :smile:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTurtletotem
Dutch Delight
 User Gallery

Re: David Icke... Is he your cup of tea? [Re: Asante]
    #22053387 - 08/06/15 12:20 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
The original, in its time, was kickass, but I was a kid back then and it was the 1980s so its probably a lot less awesome now.

I ate it right up though, I had fantasies of being in the resistance fighting the evil reptilians :smile:

Oh man, me too :laugh:

:highfive:

--------------------

OfflineJanky Tits

Re: David Icke... Is he your cup of tea? [Re: Turtletotem]
    #22053503 - 08/06/15 01:02 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

I'm actually a reptilian. I can't really prove it you are all just going to have to believe me on this one.

Invisibledionysiandame
Mischievous Maenad
Female

Loc: Samothrace
Re: David Icke... Is he your cup of tea? [Re: Janky Tits]
    #22053594 - 08/06/15 01:26 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Xplicit RelapzZ said:
I'm actually a reptilian. I can't really prove it you are all just going to have to believe me on this one.

I think he, along with David Wilcock have some very interesting theories. I'm more into "archonology" than the whole reptilian theory though. Have you ever checked out Rune Soup? If not, I think it might be right up your alley. It's one of my favorite blog and the gent, Gordon White, who writes for it is amazing in my humble opinion.

--------------------
He (Dionysos) keeps me with all of his other pretty things for I am just another pretty thing in a long list of acquisitions. :psychsplit:
Yes! And their brains are releasing adrenaline, dopamine, even dimethyltryptamine from the pineal gland! This has serious educational value! Thanatophobia and this N.D.E. is giving us euphoric altered awareness! Don't you see, Princess? We were all born to die! – Finn the Human
Pay me what you owe me. Don't act like you forgot. BBHMM.

Offlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmill Flag
    #22053835 - 08/06/15 02:24 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Look, you know that I journey. On MXE, psychedelics, sober meditation.  I have lively contact with all sorts of spirits.

Never once have I encountered anything that points in the direction of his reptilians and whatnot, and I had in fact spirits warn me that it was disinformation, that he is being fed metaphors and relates them as if they are objective reality.

One does not have to be another species to be inhumane.

I have friends who are entangled in his web of metaphors and I feel it confuses them.

Look I journey and meet spirits right? I'm completely open to the possibility that those spirits are parts of my own psyche and that their messages are metaphorical.
I don't buy it hook line and sinker, I entertain the thought.

Icke buys it hook line and sinker and persuades others to buy it hook line and sinker.

Unwittingly he is a disinformation agent. He is a great guy I'm sure but he confuses people.

Coming from a similar realm of experience - the closest thing I've encountered, something that has been echoed by a good few travelers, shamans etc. is the presence of beings that feed off of negative emotion produced by humans - who presumably take action in various ways (often not 'directly') to initiate negative behavior in beings.

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

InvisibleFriedEggS
I'm a teapot

Loc: Taiwan
Re: David Icke... Is he your cup of tea? [Re: twighead]
    #22053851 - 08/06/15 02:28 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

ythan, can you fix the shroomery pics so I can upload pics of my reptilian abduction?

--------------------

(Yes, the egg is real)

How to post pics

InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
    #22054289 - 08/06/15 04:06 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:

Sad really, because so much of what Icke says is spot on but the reptilians part is him reciting cheap 1980s scifi.

Quoted for motherfucking truth.

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
Re: David Icke... Is he your cup of tea? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #22054304 - 08/06/15 04:08 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Honestly...Icke looks more like a reptilian than anyone I have ever seen.

Even the last name "Icke" sounds reptilian :lol:

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

OfflineSpiritualWarrior
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: David Icke... Is he your cup of tea? [Re: twighead] * 1
    #22054343 - 08/06/15 04:17 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

twighead said:
Quote:

Asante said:
Look, you know that I journey. On MXE, psychedelics, sober meditation.  I have lively contact with all sorts of spirits.

Never once have I encountered anything that points in the direction of his reptilians and whatnot, and I had in fact spirits warn me that it was disinformation, that he is being fed metaphors and relates them as if they are objective reality.

I have friends who are entangled in his web of metaphors and I feel it confuses them.

Look I journey and meet spirits right? I'm completely open to the possibility that those spirits are parts of my own psyche and that their messages are metaphorical.

Icke buys it hook line and sinker and persuades others to buy it hook line and sinker.

Unwittingly he is a disinformation agent. He is a great guy I'm sure but he confuses people.

Coming from a similar realm of experience - the closest thing I've encountered, something that has been echoed by a good few travelers, shamans etc. is the presence of beings that feed off of negative emotion produced by humans - who presumably take action in various ways (often not 'directly') to initiate negative behavior in beings.

Yeah, I think there truly are being like that in this universe. i have a eastern christian background and in some of the writings they talk about demons doing this. Like demons living in peoples bodies in order to feed off their energies. David didn't say they just fed off the negative energies... I think he's right but the fact he doesn't believe in Jesus is wrong because Jesus is like the Messiah and stuff and can defeat these negative entities and keep them from ruling our lives while we live here in this world. There's something very special about the name "Jesus Christ" Its some kind of spiritual power that everything seems to bow to.

Edited by SpiritualWarrior (08/06/15 04:19 PM)

OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

Re: David Icke... Is he your cup of tea? [Re: SpiritualWarrior]
    #22056652 - 08/07/15 04:28 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

SpiritualWarrior said:
Quote:

twighead said:
Quote:

Asante said:

Yeah, I think there truly are being like that in this universe. i have a eastern christian background and in some of the writings they talk about demons doing this. Like demons living in peoples bodies in order to feed off their energies. David didn't say they just fed off the negative energies... I think he's right but the fact he doesn't believe in Jesus is wrong because Jesus is like the Messiah and stuff and can defeat these negative entities and keep them from ruling our lives while we live here in this world. There's something very special about the name "Jesus Christ" Its some kind of spiritual power that everything seems to bow to.

Jesus Christ is charged with the power of faith, it's our collective faith that makes miracles happen. Now, I know we've all got our own terms for this phenomenon but I call them psychic vampires as there's creatures, or even people (Who may be possessed) who drain others around them, and feed on their misery and suffering.

From the other side, it seems not many people like David Icke because "all of his work is derivative". Heh, like a Shakespeare of conspiracy. And in time, just like with the playwright who's father was illiterate, he'll be remembered as a genius visionary, and other, lesser known, but genuinely interesting researchers will fall into obscurity.

--------------------

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

Re: David Icke... Is he your cup of tea? [Re: Visionary Tools] * 1
    #22056888 - 08/07/15 07:21 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

I try to take it all with a grain of salt.  Anyone that doesn't recognize how murky the waters are from either side is a little concerning to me, but believing some other beings purported as humans on this planet are shapeshifters :justno:

In terms of my personal feeling about Icke.  He's got a messiah complex, but I can't say he seems to be disingenuous.  He definitely is somewhat courageous and an innovator in terms of how far he took these ideas.

My main problem with it is that I think that people who are so certain of this imminent threat to humanity fail to plan and take part in more practical avenues to better our world.  It allows people to obsess over this one angle and lump all social issues under it, which makes conversation about anything else impossible unless you accept the whole reptilian overlords argument.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: David Icke... Is he your cup of tea? [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #22057879 - 08/07/15 10:38 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

I pronounce him Icky by the way, not to spite him, just cause thats how I pronounced him before I heard the name spoken.

Kinda like Shulgin (Rest in Lysergia) who heard his masterpieces PiHKAL and TiHKAL pronounced Pickle and Tickle by DEA people.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineSpiritualWarrior
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: David Icke... Is he your cup of tea? [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #22065556 - 08/09/15 01:56 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Visionary Tools said:
Quote:

SpiritualWarrior said:
Quote:

twighead said:
Quote:

Asante said:

Jesus Christ is charged with the power of faith, it's our collective faith that makes miracles happen. Now, I know we've all got our own terms for this phenomenon but I call them psychic vampires as there's creatures, or even people (Who may be possessed) who drain others around them, and feed on their misery and suffering.

From the other side, it seems not many people like David Icke because "all of his work is derivative". Heh, like a Shakespeare of conspiracy. And in time, just like with the playwright who's father was illiterate, he'll be remembered as a genius visionary, and other, lesser known, but genuinely interesting researchers will fall into obscurity.

So you're saying its our collective faith which causes miracles, meaning that we created Christ and gave him a ability to make miracles? I've considered this before but I don't think its all that plausible.
Miracles do and have happened in Christ name tho, and I have seen first hand the power of having that name said in your heart (spiritual center of yourself). It makes people yawn... I think this is like yawning out spirits or something... I've seen other things happen with it as well. Its a miracle working, wonder working prayer and its called the prayer of Jesus (eastern mysticism). I think its a reality which has always been there, but you can think otherwise if you want.

Icke researches the shit out of everything, then he lumps it together like pieces of a puzzle. Its not alwasys like that tho, I think this is where he falls short. His teachings about energy and sprituality interest me a great deal tho and I think he has a lot to contribute with that. Saying that we are all energy, there are different dimensions, wavelengths; humans can't see everything in the universe, we are all eternal and made up from the nature of god or source, ect. Its really interesting stuff. 

Anyways. I feel the vampirism around me too. Feels bad man.
His teaching about how we store energies in us and release them to the world and to peopel around us are interesting. I think that ties into that vampirism thing. Like he said that our negative emotions or feeling or spiritual energy affects the world and others in a harmful way, and even that it can cause volcanos. He was mocked for saying that some kind of cataclype was going to happen because of all the negavity being emmitted out from people. It was in the first few pages of his book "set you free" that he talked about it.

Edited by SpiritualWarrior (08/09/15 01:58 AM)

OfflineSpiritualWarrior
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: David Icke... Is he your cup of tea? [Re: SpiritualWarrior] * 1
    #22070085 - 08/09/15 11:37 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Another funny pic I made.

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
    #22070134 - 08/09/15 11:57 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

:niggawhy:

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Invisibledeucedbi9
Stranger

Loc: UK
    #22070323 - 08/10/15 02:15 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
I pronounce him Icky by the way, not to spite him, just cause thats how I pronounced him before I heard the name spoken.

Kinda like Shulgin (Rest in Lysergia) who heard his masterpieces PiHKAL and TiHKAL pronounced Pickle and Tickle by DEA people.

Yeah it's more like bike. but...

'es doin' very well.

--------------------
whether low pressure sucks or high pressure blows...
it's a bugger to cycle in.

even though I'm feeling good
Something tells me I'd better activate my prayer capsule

OfflineSpiritualWarrior
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: David Icke... Is he your cup of tea? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #22070366 - 08/10/15 02:44 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

BlindSophist said:
:niggawhy:

I know bro. I laughed my ass off at the original meme with this picture. Look at this its fucking funny as hell.

Edited by SpiritualWarrior (08/10/15 02:45 AM)

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #22071100 - 08/10/15 10:08 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

I love all those guys check out David Wilcock as well. :thumbup:

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

Re: David Icke... Is he your cup of tea? [Re: Moonshoe]
    #22071101 - 08/10/15 10:10 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

I think the only way David Icke would be my cup of tea is if I boiled him in hot water.

OfflineSpiritualWarrior
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: David Icke... Is he your cup of tea? [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #22072393 - 08/10/15 04:06 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Well he is British, that's why I said it.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order