Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineminimexyz
Stranger
Movies while tripping? YES/NO?
    #2204883 - 12/27/03 10:48 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

im gettin shrooms soon n im not allowed to blaze or do ne other drugs cuz my parents r getting me tested every now n then cuz of some fuckeddd up shit that happened. when i get the shrooms im goin to be chillin trippin w/my friends in my basement n i was wonderin if a movie woudl be straight to watch while shrooming. like would we be entertained or r we goin to be like fuck it, cuz before when i shroomed i was pissed cuz we hadnt really thought it out n we just winged it. i dont wanna have to worry bout nething cuz my parents will be 2 floors up. so would like lord of the rings or something long n cool like that be fine or should we put on like a DMB/Phish/Incubs concert dvd or movie. whats a good idea to do cuz we arent goin to be able ot get out of the hosue or nething. my basemnt is stocked with mad food n kitchen n bathroom n all so we have a lot of stuff down there. any good ideas?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
Re: Movies while tripping? YES/NO? [Re: minimexyz]
    #2204887 - 12/27/03 10:50 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Take a walk in nature, thats a good idea!

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
Re: Movies while tripping? YES/NO? [Re: barfightlard]
    #2204893 - 12/27/03 10:54 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

i agree with bellylard you should wait for an opurtunity to trip out in nature, or mabey you could go to an amusement park or an art museum or something.
Movies usually get boring, and i wouldn't wana be stuck inside my whole trip
"my parents r getting me tested every now n then cuz of some fuckeddd up shit that happened" what happened?

--------------------

OfflineToricious
Theblunt-smokinglense-man.

Re: Movies while tripping? YES/NO? [Re: Dreamer987]
    #2204933 - 12/27/03 11:28 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Last time I tripped with a movie I couldn't follow for some odd reason, it's like the movie and my emotions were too different from one another...music is sooooooooo much better than movies, nothing to follow, songs don't feel like they drag on for an eternity, and you don't need to have your eyes opened to enjoy it.

--------------------
"There's a guy in my apple!"

"Jerk off on weed man, that's where it's at... " -Anjaba

Offlineminimexyz
Stranger
Re: Movies while tripping? YES/NO? [Re: Dreamer987]
    #2204954 - 12/27/03 11:38 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

alright ill start off from the begining. i had 140 and a scale n i was goin to buy a a half of pot from a connection ive used before. He is ghetto and has a lot of connections and back in the krips and stuff and he goes to my school. He was really cool and funny as hell. He is a year older than me and usually a good connect. So i was at my friends house and we have been waiting on this for like hours cuz it was a pain in the ass to get tree that day. so he comes in everything is goin fine but he puts it on the scale and it scales out n its liek 3 grams short so im like hey ill jsut give u 115 n ill get the rest tomorro. hes like ight straighttt. so i give him the money n i have the tree n scale on the counter cuz we r bout to blaze cuz we have been waiting on it for a while. the dealer then puts the tree n scale in his pocket and his boy who is hispanic and maybe 19/20 ghetto'd out pulls out a gun and cocks it and hesl ike lets go. im like r u jokin me ur not for real r u i buy tree off u all the time n shit. so they go outside n im like yo wtf thats no cool at all. hes like u want it come out here n get it, remind you the guy w/gun is out there waiting for me to come out. so im like cmon u must be kiddin just give it back man thats some fucked up shit. n then they both get in their car and bounce. i go inside n punch a hole in the wall and am furious. i go to shcool the next day and everyoen knows what happened. i go to my friends house after school n my dad suprises me n says get in the car. as soon as im in heslike i no what happend, im like hahaha dad ur a moron its a rumor i started. hes liek bullshit i no everything, u went to buy tree the ghetto kids pull out a gun and take your money and your scale right? im like wtf. i go home n they went through my whole room, found my knife n 30 dollars in my ps2. [didnt find my real stash] yayyy. but i get groudned n they r testin me n i have to go to counseling. i want everyoen to read this to know that fucking people over like that is the not coolest thing you could ever do to anyone. it is so dick and i seriously hope bad things come to you if you do that type of things. you ruin people's lives. so now i cannot smoke or do ne other drugs, my test came up negative for thc (wtf ive been smokin for 3 yrs several times a day lol) but came up positive for my sisters pain killers which fucked me over. o well, shit happens, just makin sure but shrooms DO NOT show up on drug tests correct? i hope soo.... lol thanks for the feed back

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
    #2204963 - 12/27/03 11:45 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Don't *ever* worry about testing positive for mushrooms, dude.

^^ that's some fucked up shit. Counselling? Lie to the bastards and get out of there in 2-3 sessions.

Just curious, when your parents test you, do they expect you to have a cup filled on a certain date/time, do they watch you do it, etc? Could always pay a straight-edger $10 a week for a clean cup of piss.

Offlineminimexyz
Stranger
Re: Movies while tripping? YES/NO? [Re: Adden]
    #2204969 - 12/27/03 11:49 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

they go to a place to get it done like a lab

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
    #2204977 - 12/27/03 11:56 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

So you piss in a cup and give it to them, and they go to the lab with it? Or do they drag your ass to the lab to piss there?

(edit: I was assuming they did the home test that you can buy at a pharmacy)

Edited by s2dope (12/27/03 11:56 PM)

Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
    #2205018 - 12/28/03 12:23 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

You can test positive for shrooms, but it's a differant more expensive test, so i wouldn't worry about it.

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Re: Movies while tripping? YES/NO? [Re: barfightlard]
    #2205029 - 12/28/03 12:33 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Well, they can detect it in your piss, but as he said ^^, too expensive and not very likely . I don't want my post to be misleading.

InvisibleGalvie_Flu
 User Gallery

#2205038 - 12/28/03 12:40 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

YES! preferably spoof comedy like AIRPLANE! if you got your shit together, i say do it. its totally personal tho.

Offlinecatalyst777
soul searcher
Male User Gallery

#2205064 - 12/28/03 12:57 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Baraka or Anima Mundi. Do a search for details at amazon.com.

Mind-blowing on mushrooms.

--------------------
Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored.

Aldous Huxley

Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Loc: Comfy chair in my lounger...
    #2205257 - 12/28/03 04:56 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I recommend 'The yellow submarine' or 'mutant aliens'. They were both great to see tripping. I reckon it depends on whether you are a visual person or not whether you'll enjoy it. I am and I love watching movies tripping. Apparantly 'Dougal and the Blue Cat' is a good one to see though it is pretty old - 70s, so it is hard to get hold of.

--------------------
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

"Being bitter and hateful is like drinking a vial of poison and hoping the other person gets sick" FreakQLibrium

"My motto from here on out is: If someone or something (including me) in my life is conducting themselves in such a way that they can be seen on Jerry Springer, it's time to take out the garbage!!! When you stop taking their behaviour personally and see their antics as a true reflection on their character, it becomes absolutely nauseating." Anon. on abusive relationships.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #2206674 - 12/29/03 12:55 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I rarely watch movies on psychedelics, because most of the time I find it to be not very fulfilling and VERY distracting from thought-processes that could be much more stimulating..... I would say overall that its better to either just listen to music, or just pay attention to your environment, not a screen..

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #2206680 - 12/29/03 01:01 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I am sorry you got jacked...... that sucks dude - they've got bad vibes headed their way.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.

OfflinePsilozero
StonedGuitar/BassPlayer

Loc: mile high
Re: Movies while tripping? YES/NO? [Re: Strumpling]
    #2206724 - 12/29/03 01:24 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Last time I tripped "The Labrynth" was playing. It was pretty fucking nuts.

--------------------
http://myspace.com/thevoid

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: Movies while tripping? YES/NO? [Re: Psilozero]
    #2206803 - 12/29/03 01:58 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

yeah I know - tons of movies are really cool on drugs, but they totally distract you from the trip - music does the same thing to a lesser extent because you don't need your eyes to percieve it..

--------------------

InvisibleGalvie_Flu
 User Gallery

#2206820 - 12/29/03 02:07 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

well, sometimes music is a good compliment to the trip too.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: Movies while tripping? YES/NO? [Re: Galvie_Flu]
    #2206825 - 12/29/03 02:08 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

definitely, way better than movies in my opinion, because it only demands that you be somewhere near the speaker, not sticking your face right in it

--------------------

InvisibleGalvie_Flu
 User Gallery

#2206829 - 12/29/03 02:11 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

yeah, i especially liked Airplane! while tripping, because i knew everyone else with me was enjoying it, and laughing so hard they had tears, that fact i enjoyed more than the actual movie.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag