Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
Changes
    #2199648 - 12/24/03 11:40 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Well, its christmas eve, and I decided to post a thread that will maybe cheer some people up :smile:

For those of you who are seekers in this life, and see huge faults in mainstream society.....you probably are somewhat depressed with the way things are going.

We all know Bush is going to get elected again....there is no democratic canditate strong enough to claim presidency, and forget about indepedent parties, thats basically wasting your vote. Not to mention individual votes don't mean shit, its electoral votes that count, in which our votes don't matter.

Also, mad cow disease is now in US, so with war, sars, bush, it seems like this world is just not in a great shape right now :frown:

Have faith brothers. I'll tell you truthfully, right now is a period of darkness upon this planet. Having studied the way things work, and the cycles of life, I can honestly say that this period of darkness will not last long.

Thats not to say many lives might not be lost, and many freedoms taken away from us....but the clouds shall pass, and the sun shall shine. And again, I tell you truthfully - when the sun comes out, it will be brighter than any man living on this planet has seen, and your hearts will be more purposeful and your minds more peaceful.

I'd like to remind people to stay far away from the News in the least, and if you'd like, chucking the TV in the garbage (or selling it) wouldnt be a horrible ideal. I still like to watch a film on occasion, so I choose to watch DVDs on my computer. Television wont kill you, but it may dampen your mood, and increase inactivity. If you are attached to it, don't worry.

The reason I am saying this, is because our waking consciousness is much like a computer. Anytime you watch something, or read something, it can effect your emotions, and lots of times..if it shocks or upsets you, it will continually effect your well being. Therefore things like newspaper, television, and whatnot, which numb people and show the bad things in life - usually effect that person's well being.

I'd also like to remind people that wonderful things are happening on this planet right now. Many miraculous beings, yet to be known publically are really changing things on this planet.

It will happen wether you realize or not, the fact that humanity is going to change positively is not an option, its destined to happen. Now of course, the future is not set, but I'm sure most people want this, and if humans want something bad enough, it will happen. Not always, but in this case, we made the call, and now we are being helped.

Now, wether you realize this or not, or believe it or not - wont change anything, since the process began long ago. However, for your convenience, Id like to notify you of the changes occuring right now, supportive of a better humanity.

1) The internet. One of the greatest creations of mankind - it allows us to exchange beliefs and ideals freely, without fear of being prosecuted, or physically assaulted. The internet has already expanded to new heights, with webcameras, e-mail, broadband. Thats just the beginning. This is still new technology.  The internet is the source of unlimited knowledge and information, and this will greatly change humanity.

2) nanotechnology - I wont get into detail with this too much, however - it basically allows us to build material objects from the atomic level, if my understanding is correct. This would literally make almost everything, even houses, dirt cheap.

3) People are slowy but surely starting to awaken. Up until now , humanity has been caterpillars. We are finally in the last stages of our cocoons, and some of us are already coming out of those cocoons.

4)  It was prophecized about a 100 years ago that in the days around our times, many, many, many important scrolls, writing, scriptures, and texts were going to found, that will change the way we view reality, religion, and God.  Many people thought this was jibberish, however, IT HAS BEGUN.

The Gospel of Peace was first translated in the 1940's....until then it was never heard of. It gives the treatment of illness, as told by Jesus Christ. Invaluable writing.

The dead sea scrolls - has an amazing amount of information in them, regarding Essene life, before jesus christ. Jesus was born in nazareth, in an Essene Community, and is of those people. And although jesus was not religious, he probably had his beliefs rooted from Essene teachings.

keep a lookout for more scriptures to be revealed in our times...im sure many more earth shattering writings have been, but have not been publically made known.

5)  Humans are starting to adjust to the vibrations of God, or the universal flow of life. Winter , Summer, along with Fall and Spring have already began to effect us more emotionally, and will continue to increase so.

6) The belief in extraterrestrial life was considered ridiculous just some 50 years ago. Now ,its almost accepted by everyone that there is alien life in our universe. It wont be long before its widely known and realized that we have strong connections to alien beings, the evidence, experiences, and facts cant be denied much longer. Government officials by the hundreds have already came out and admitted it. Project Disclosure, which included government, military, and scientific authorities, was designed to inform the public of the truth regarding ETs. It sadly was not allowed on the news, because those in control still wish to keep it secret.

Those are just off the top of my head, and hopefully will keep peoples heads up.

I promise you all, when we become butterflies, we will see that in our previous state we were as sheep. Blindly led, blindly lied to, and majorly ignorant as to reality. This will change in our lifetime. It might not happen to all of us, but it will to our children, and that is more important.

May the spirit of life be with all of you, and the spirit of faith as well. I'm going to include some links for the light beings and searchers.

Now before it happens, Id like to remind people this is a thread with love intentions, and although you might not agree with ANYTHING at all - there will be no arguing, nor insulting. If you have unpure intentions, please dont post on this thread. Id love to conversate with people, especially those who'd like to question me, for if you question me, I can only give more knowledge :smile:  However, if I am attacked, I will simply not respond to you.

One last thing I have to say: Meditation , Yoga, and all of the great sciences of the world hold extraordinary importance, but their importance is not equal to the practice of Love, Forgiveness, and Compassion.

www.thegreatillusion.com
www.essene.com
www.1stholistic.com
http://www.qi.org/articles/exercise_and_stretching.htm
http://www.ufoartwork.com/
http://www.fromthestars.com/page3.html
http://www.essene.com/GospelOfPeace/index.html
http://www.chaozation.com/hidden_knowledge.htm
http://www.sacred-texts.com/index.htm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Changes [Re: tekramrepus]
    #2199725 - 12/24/03 12:38 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

"Also, mad cow disease is now in US, so with war, sars, bush, it seems like this world is just not in a great shape right now"

Keep in mind... there is always war going on in the world, often greater than the Iraq conflict going on now, the difference? The US and England are involved in Iraq, so it gets discussed in Western media.

Then SARS... Many, many more people have already died this year from the flu than SARS was able to kill. Every year, in fact, the flu takes thousands of lives, it's just not shiny and new like SARS is.

Actually, SARS was one hell of a lame outbreak. Think of the spanish influenza in 1918... killed like 20 million people! I don't think SARS even broke the 1000 marker.

And Bush? Well, a president a lot of people hate... absolutely nothing new there.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
    #2199789 - 12/24/03 01:27 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

And it is the duty of those of us who have awakened to wake those who are still asleep.

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

Loc: cipherland
Re: Changes [Re: Frog]
    #2199811 - 12/24/03 01:41 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

And it is the duty of those of us who have awakened to wake those who are still asleep.

"WAKE UP!!" In other words "BELIEVE WHAT I BELIEVE!" Who are you to judge who has "woken up" and who is asleep? Who are you to say your take on reality and the world is the correct one? Get over yourself.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Changes [Re: Mixomatosis]
    #2199917 - 12/24/03 03:41 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Exactly, isn't it pretty likely that those who have "woken up" are really just completely misinformed.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

#2200260 - 12/24/03 10:48 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Mixomatosis said:

"WAKE UP!!" In other words "BELIEVE WHAT I BELIEVE!" Who are you to judge who has "woken up" and who is asleep? Who are you to say your take on reality and the world is the correct one? Get over yourself.

Holy fuck, Mix, that's not what I said at all.  You substituted your words for what you thought I meant. 

What I meant was what was already stated in the article that I quoted (2012 revisited), that those of us who begin to "become aware" of the changes leading to what will happen (supposedly) in 2012, need to share what we have learned with those who are as yet "unaware", or "wake them up". 

But for me, no  one has to believe what I believe.  I just believe what I believe.  If I thought I had to convince you all of believing what I believe, I'd be on every thread that was of a different belief than mine, of which many have been posted here, and I'd be telling you why you all are wrong.

Truth is, I'm not sure I'm right about anything (except my belief in God and Jesus), and even the things I am sure about, I never try to force any one to believe.

Sorry if I misled you somehow into thinking I was trying to get anyone to believe what I believe.  I just like to write what I think.  I give you permission to write what you think.  :grin:

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

OfflinePositronius
playboy

Loc: montreal-vancouver-tokyo
    #2204439 - 12/27/03 06:03 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I dont know, this type of delusional romanticism just bores me now....im not even interested in challenging it now. I think all particles of the 2012 cult should get their own forum.

no...that would do away with alot of entertainment.

carry on.

--------------------
and you know it like a poet, like....babydoll

OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

Loc: cipherland
    #2204577 - 12/27/03 07:21 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

those of us who begin to "become aware" of the changes leading to what will happen (supposedly) in 2012, need to share what we have learned with those who are as yet "unaware", or "wake them up".

that's what I was talking about

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

#2204589 - 12/27/03 07:29 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Frog: And it is the duty of those of us who have awakened to wake those who are still asleep.

Mixomatosis: "WAKE UP!!" In other words "BELIEVE WHAT I BELIEVE!" Who are you to judge who has "woken up" and who is asleep? Who are you to say your take on reality and the world is the correct one? Get over yourself.

Frog: Holy fuck, Mix, that's not what I said at all. You substituted your words for what you thought I meant.

What I meant was what was already stated in the article that I quoted (2012 revisited), that those of us who begin to "become aware" of the changes leading to what will happen (supposedly) in 2012, need to share what we have learned with those who are as yet "unaware", or "wake them up".

Mix (quoting Frog, again): those of us who begin to "become aware" of the changes leading to what will happen (supposedly) in 2012, need to share what we have learned with those who are as yet "unaware", or "wake them up".

Mix:that's what I was talking about

I know what you were talking about, but you were using your interpretation of my words, not my interpretation of my words, which I have provided.

Don't you get it?

--------------------

OfflinePanoramix
Getafix
Male

Loc: Everywhere else
    #2204813 - 12/27/03 09:45 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Oh, so this is that 2012 stuff. Now I see what all the cufuffle was about. Well, frankly,
I think it's quite charming. To my mind it doesn't much matter how you get around to love
and compassion, just that you do. I mean, think about it folks. The only people around
here who don't have an ideologically or religiously sanctioned natural response for
compassion are the machievellian 'enlightened self-interest' blokes.

Anyways, being as I posted a thread called the myth of objective reality I'm not really
considering myself in a position to critique others for expressing their beliefs. And it's
such a cute set of beliefs, too! How can you go wrong?

--------------------
Don't worry, I'm wrong.

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Re: Changes [Re: Panoramix]
    #2204821 - 12/27/03 09:51 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

You're cute, too, Panoramix. But question: How is it that discussing 2012 causes one to be an "enlightened self-interested" bloke? How is it that being "enlightened" is mutually exclusive of "love and compassion"?

--------------------

OfflinePanoramix
Getafix
Male

#2204870 - 12/27/03 10:38 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Oops, terribly sorry! I wasn't intending to refer to you as one of those 'enlightened
self-interest' lads. I directed that reply to you for reasons of expediency and due to the
fact that my computer's liable to commit suicide any minute.

No, the machievelli thing was directed towards those quasi-nihilistic mechanists who
sometimes pop up in these sorts of discussions. Not that their views aren't valid as well.
Anyways, I find it fairly interesting listening to anyone who thinks they know the truth.
There's always the off-chance they're right, eh?

--------------------
Don't worry, I'm wrong.

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

#2204884 - 12/27/03 10:49 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

You know? You never know!

I believe in the 2012 theory, or whatever it is, and I could very well be wrong. In the past, I have scoffed at others. For instance, I remember (some years ago) the people who thought that they were going to be taken up by some spaceship, and they committed suicide so that they could catch the next spaceship. Something like that.

So, I'm not going to do anything to get ready for 2012 except for what I would be doing anyways, which is becoming more spiritual, etc. If 2012 isn't significant, that's okay.

--------------------

OfflinePanoramix
Getafix
Male

#2204902 - 12/27/03 11:05 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Sounds like a lovely plan. It's like good old Wu Wei, the sage does nothing and yet nothing
is left undone, acting through inaction.

Not that I wouldn't like things to change. But I'd say act in order to cause change rather
than acting in order to create drama. There's no need to have a ceremony or ritualistically
kill things to get the balls rolling. If things want to happen, they know where to
find me. Change is gradual. It's nice that way, makes it easier to avoid mistakes.

--------------------
Don't worry, I'm wrong.

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
    #2204982 - 12/28/03 12:00 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

unfortunately..bad govt doesnt just blow over like bad weather..as witness the roman empire...bush will be POTUS until at least 2009..and many of us here wont last that long if he keeps getting his way...the head-on approach wont work either..what is needed is some sort of political aikido... but im no aikido expert so i cant make any suggestions...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

OfflinePanoramix
Getafix
Male

Re: Changes [Re: Annapurna1]
    #2205101 - 12/28/03 01:24 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

"bush will be POTUS until at least 2009"

Oh jesus, don't say those things! I'm still in denial of King George II's possible retention
of power. At least with Paul Martin as Prime Minister he might actually visit us now...
I thought I'd lost all chances of getting pummeled by Secret Service when he cancelled on
us last May.

I'm kidding myself, I won't make it past the Toronto Riot Police. As for aikido, I don't really know anything. I'd have thought that collapsing under the
weight of his own hypocrisy might have killed off his re-election chances, but apparently
not...

--------------------
Don't worry, I'm wrong.

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Re: Changes [Re: Annapurna1]
    #2205379 - 12/28/03 07:55 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

"POTUS"??

--------------------

OfflinePanoramix
Getafix
Male

#2205505 - 12/28/03 10:49 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

President Of The United States.

--------------------
Don't worry, I'm wrong.

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

#2205507 - 12/28/03 10:50 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

TY!!

--------------------

OfflinePanoramix
Getafix
Male

#2205534 - 12/28/03 11:05 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

TY???  :confused: :wtf: :confused:

--------------------
Don't worry, I'm wrong.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order