Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesenic
Alittle bit ofeverything
Loc: Canada
Shroom Trip
    #2204729 - 12/27/03 10:50 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Alright this all happend last night. It wasn't my first time munching shrooms but it was the first time i actually felt like i couldn't handle the trip. I got to my buddies house everyone was there and they all wanted to get shrooms, so we get them and all start eatin about the same time, i had about 1/2 quarter maybe a gram more. 45 mins go by, and i feel nothin so i am like "f*ck this", and i start tokin on bongs. about ten minutes after i start feelin light, my body starts going numb, i was like yea they are kickin in. Another 20-25 minutes into the trip, i am havin the best time of my life, giggling and laughing, not seein stuff yet, but the body buzz was great. The guys turned on the black light, and turned off the regular ones, this is where the trip turned. I started to look at them as comic book characters, cartoons. I could not sit back and enjoy the ride, i had to talk to someone, they almost made me feel like i was on E. So i start talkin, but noone really heard me, so i tried to talk over the music, and people were like what? what are you sayin? So like a dumb ass i panic. now i am really trippin seein colors melting, and i couldn't look at anyones face, finally the cab came.In the cab i was all spread out on the backseat with my friend sittin in the front. the trees outside were hushing by kinda making me sick. This was nothing compared to when we got to my friends room, he has crazy glow in the dark posters, and black lights, Insane Clown Possy posters, stars on the ceiling the hole deal. as soon as i got into that room i closed my eyes and kept tellin myself i am going to go to sleep. But i couldn't, my mind wouldn't let me, everytime i opend my eyes i would see colors blending, spinning, then the room was spining. The trip started taking over and i didn't have a clue what was going on, i kept telling myself it was a trip, nothin would happen. i heard weird voices, but only faint i was like whatever, i need to get to bed or this won't end. I started getting hot, and took off my shirt, i was sweating. I couldn't handle it, that brought out fear, not good. i closed my eyes one more time, hopin it would all god away, then i felt throbbing in my chest, i felt my heart speed up, and like pulses came through my body making me shiver...i seriously felt like i was in the "excorcist". like a demond was coming out, and i had to keep telling myself it was only a trip and everything would be ok, and i held on basically, and then i woke up in the morning with a bitchin headach.
Because of this my eyes are open, and i realize that if u let the drug win ur done, but if u stay on top and sit back calm down the trip will be that much better. Shrooms are awsome, but it's ur mental state that controls what happends, which makes for some good times, or bad ones.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMarshmallow
Stranger

Re: Shroom Trip [Re: senic]
    #2204803 - 12/27/03 11:38 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

that sucks it sounds like it was really intense. i have never tried shrooms but i have been trying to get them for like 4 maybe 5 months now. here is sf there is a huge dry spell on shrooms and those who do wont sell unless u know them really well. but its good to hear some things to keep in mind. from what little i do know just go into the trip positive and if u sense things getting tense get out and relax dont panic

--------------------
Acosta: [singing] Let's give the boy a lift. Raoul Duke: What? No! We can't stop here! This is bat country!

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Shroom Trip [Re: Marshmallow]
    #2206686 - 12/29/03 03:05 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

the more you sit there thinking "shit what's wrong shit fuck what's wrong oh no oh jesus oh shit man this sucks oh no I'm screwed," the worse you're going to feel.

heheh its just like people tell you: "LET GO, RELAX." Stand up and go take a piss... you might even exit the restroom giggling :smile: Get some water.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Edited by Strumpling (12/29/03 03:07 AM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports