Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Shpongle

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous

trip last night.
    #2203946 - 12/27/03 02:25 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

whoa. i built a little tent in my room out of sheets and blankets... a completely dark and quiet place for tripping. then whipped up some psychedelic hot chocolate with about 3 grams of ecuadors, which i pretty much chugged on an empty stomach, and went inside my tent. what a mindfuck. that's all i can really say. my mind was shattered. it was insane. no sensory input, just the workings of my bemushroomed mind before me. the coming up was very fast and chaotic, but once that was done things got a little better. all in all, it wasn't bad, but i don't think i'l be repeating the experiment.

i almost always stick to tripping outdoors, usually with a couple close friends. i wanted to try this out to see how it worked... i don't think i'll be doing it again.  :blush:

whew... craziness.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineadamj
Superhero
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, CAN
Re: trip last night. [Re: ]
    #2203970 - 12/27/03 02:36 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

would you mind sparing a few details? :smile:

Anonymous

Re: trip last night. [Re: adamj]
    #2204042 - 12/27/03 03:07 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

it's hard for me to describe it in words, but...

the come-up was the craziest. the first effects i felt were that tingling sensation, body buzz, and disorientation. i get a hot, pins-and-needles sort of feeling sometimes, and i was feeling that. the come-up for me is usually not very enjoyable... this one was pretty hellish. it was very powerful... fortunately i've tripped a bit in my time and i'm pretty good about keeping cool when the psychedelic seas get choppy.

when the altered consciousness came on, it came on... very strong. it was just silent darkness... no distractions at all. it felt like layers of my subconscious were coming forward. there were voices, most of them in differenct accents and dialects. i don't quite remember the sorts of things they were saying. it had a crazy carnival sort of feeling to it. something i've noticed about mushrooms is that when i eat them, my body is very aware that something is awry... i can feel my fight-or-flight response kicking in. at this point, i was getting the feeling, "maybe this wasn't such a great idea"... but i soldiered on trying to make the best of the whole thing.

i was relieved when the come-up was over and things started to calm down. in the darkness, visuals are different. usually i see visuals as flowing patterns apparent in surfaces like walls, rugs, and cloth. in the darkness, it's different... but i can't quite describe it. it was during this part of the trip that things settled a bit and things were calm enough for introspection... you know... life, death, the mind, the universe... i was very aware. i took note when the heat clicked on and off. i could hear the trains far in the distance- there were three of them. there was a definite broadening of awareness and perception.

after a while the visuals began to fade and a somewhat normal consciousness returned. it had been about 4 and a half hours. i could not sleep, probably from the chocolate, which keeps me up.

from now on when i made a mushroom drink, i'll drink it slowly. it comes on way to strong if i drink it all at once.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: trip last night. [Re: ]
    #2206690 - 12/29/03 03:09 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

hehe "wasn't bad" sounds way worse than "good" :smile:

Break out the Shpongle when mushrooms and sensory deprivation get you down :wink:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Shpongle

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports