Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineIpomoeaViolacea
Loc: US, Ohio
2C-E
    #2200895 - 12/25/03 11:54 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

This is my first actual post. I have been a member at Bluelight forums for a good while now under the name Piper methysticum, and someone led me to this forum. I decided to check it out. Anyhow, I am very interested in psychedelics, and I have quite a bit of experience so far. I am experienced with Cannabis, Nutmeg, LSD, mushrooms, Peyote, LSA (Morning Glory and Hawaiian Baby Woodrose), 2C-i, Salvia, MDMA, DXM, Nitrous, and Ketamine. The next psychedelics on my list to try are these (somewhat in order of when I am going to use them): Methylone, 2C-E, Iprocin (4-HO-DiPT), DPT, 5-MeO-DMT, and Ayahuasca. 2C-B and DMT are also on my list, but they are illegal, therefore it will be hard for me to aquire them. Anyhow, I already have 2C-E and Methylone. Who here has used 2C-E? I have a good idea of what to expect, but is there any specific thing that would be cool to do while on it? I know it isn't a particularly "recreational" experience, but even with those that aren't, there are things that can be very interesting. ..Or should I just let the experience take me where it leads? Well, personal experiences would be appreciated.

--------------------
Sailing on the wind
in a milk white gown
Dropping circle stones on a sun dial
Playing hide and seek
with the ghosts of dawn
Waiting for a smile from a sun child.

"Moonchild" by King Crimson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinewindowlicker42
Re: 2C-E [Re: IpomoeaViolacea]
    #2200901 - 12/25/03 12:05 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

i have never ingested 2C-E but a friend of mine who ate some used these words "it was kicking for a good 16 hours, i was hearing soundtracks for a week after...boop beep beep"

OfflineschmutzenS
King of the side-pins
 User Gallery

Loc: Miss Kitty's Lounge
Re: 2C-E [Re: IpomoeaViolacea]
    #2203131 - 12/26/03 11:59 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

turn off your computer, take the phone off the hook, and climb into bed. it is quite like being in a music video, whatever you think about, you'll start to hear, and then see. When you're ready invite Sally D. over to play.
Grateful Dead movies are a nice treat also.
BTW, how are legally getting K? pm-me.
oh yeah, be sure to go outside every few ..... whatever. Meditate, re-program your head, relax, find some solutions if you feel the need. Have fun!!!

--------------------

"Blow up your TV, throw away your paper.  Go to the country, build you a home."

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds