Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Ultrasonic Humidifier

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
need some advice
    #2201810 - 12/26/03 09:39 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

ive been out of the growing scene for a long time, just came by to see what the hottest new strains are. i like creeper. speed and flush consistency is my main concern thank you.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: need some advice [Re: Psychoslut]
    #2201886 - 12/26/03 11:23 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

i was trying to ask for some opinions, maybe i worded it wrong

--------------------

Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Edited by Psychoslut (12/26/03 11:24 AM)

Offlineforevrgrounded98
Stranger

#2201893 - 12/26/03 11:37 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

nah, you got it right. Blue meanies from Ralphstersspores.com, Cambodians, South Africans, Golden Teachers, and Equadors. South Africans were the first ones done for me this time around.
-matt

--------------------
"If I don't see ya before the end of this one, I'll meet ya in the next one and don't be late" - Jimi Hendrix

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: need some advice [Re: forevrgrounded98]
    #2201894 - 12/26/03 11:39 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

i need a very fast growing strain, does anything out-grow creepers, is there a web site that explains the new strains good/bad things?

--------------------

Offlineforevrgrounded98
Stranger

#2201898 - 12/26/03 11:42 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

all that depends on ur growing conditions and ur substrate or what you use in ur jars. A lot of times, different strains will fruit and colonize at slightly different temperatures or slightly slower than another strain......I dunno where to find exact info, but i would bet Shirley Knott, Ralphster44, or Anno would know for sure.
-matty

--------------------
"If I don't see ya before the end of this one, I'll meet ya in the next one and don't be late" - Jimi Hendrix

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: need some advice [Re: forevrgrounded98]
    #2201904 - 12/26/03 11:46 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

i dont think anno likes me anymore, he has stopped sending me gifts, i used to get alot, possibly i should send him something, but i have nothing for his use. lets not get too far off topic, my growing conditions will be regular pf tek, a ultra sonic humidifier, and 80 degree incubation in my snakes eggs incubator.

--------------------

Offlineshirley knott
not my real name
 User Gallery
Loc: London Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #2201948 - 12/26/03 12:21 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

if you've grown once, you can again - it's like riding a bike. i can't suggest anything new to you, but i would say that if it was me, my only criterion would be a strain i'd never grown before. what about growing a monster, like orissas? legend has it they can reach 18" tall!

--------------------
buh

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: need some advice [Re: shirley knott]
    #2201951 - 12/26/03 12:23 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

ok thanks alot, i will try to grow some big ones, my dad does all my growing for me now, but i just want to see if i still have it in me

--------------------

InvisibleFick_Duck
Truffle Pig

Loc: The Hamburger Train
Re: need some advice [Re: shirley knott]
    #2202141 - 12/26/03 02:12 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Ive seen B+ get to 18 inches, anybody have any experience with the new KS super strain?

--------------------
"To know life you must fuck it in the liver." -Dr. Frankenstein, Andy Warhols Frankenstein

Invisibleplura16
ROM3/10 SOLID

Loc: U.S.A.
    #2202206 - 12/26/03 03:11 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

outgrow creepers? man someones creepers were ultra slow. thats how someone thought they got the name as well...

b+ -- big hardcore producers - keep flushing forever.. dry up light tho -- Orissa and PESA are favorites for huge fruits and a great finished wet/dry weight ratio.

--------------------

- USA -

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Ultrasonic Humidifier

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation