Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Ayahuasca, Balloons, Cracker, DXM, Grateful Dead, Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Morning Glory Seeds, Nitrous Oxide, Salvia, San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineIpomoeaViolacea
Loc: US, Ohio
2C-E
    #2200895 - 12/25/03 01:54 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

This is my first actual post. I have been a member at Bluelight forums for a good while now under the name Piper methysticum, and someone led me to this forum. I decided to check it out. Anyhow, I am very interested in psychedelics, and I have quite a bit of experience so far. I am experienced with Cannabis, Nutmeg, LSD, mushrooms, Peyote, LSA (Morning Glory and Hawaiian Baby Woodrose), 2C-i, Salvia, MDMA, DXM, Nitrous, and Ketamine. The next psychedelics on my list to try are these (somewhat in order of when I am going to use them): Methylone, 2C-E, Iprocin (4-HO-DiPT), DPT, 5-MeO-DMT, and Ayahuasca. 2C-B and DMT are also on my list, but they are illegal, therefore it will be hard for me to aquire them. Anyhow, I already have 2C-E and Methylone. Who here has used 2C-E? I have a good idea of what to expect, but is there any specific thing that would be cool to do while on it? I know it isn't a particularly "recreational" experience, but even with those that aren't, there are things that can be very interesting. ..Or should I just let the experience take me where it leads? Well, personal experiences would be appreciated.

--------------------
Sailing on the wind
in a milk white gown
Dropping circle stones on a sun dial
Playing hide and seek
with the ghosts of dawn
Waiting for a smile from a sun child.

"Moonchild" by King Crimson

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinewindowlicker42
Re: 2C-E [Re: IpomoeaViolacea]
    #2200901 - 12/25/03 02:05 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

i have never ingested 2C-E but a friend of mine who ate some used these words "it was kicking for a good 16 hours, i was hearing soundtracks for a week after...boop beep beep"

Offlinenamaste
RuNnINg OwL
 User Gallery

Loc: Fiddler's Green
Re: 2C-E [Re: IpomoeaViolacea]
    #2203131 - 12/27/03 01:59 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

turn off your computer, take the phone off the hook, and climb into bed. it is quite like being in a music video, whatever you think about, you'll start to hear, and then see. When you're ready invite Sally D. over to play.
Grateful Dead movies are a nice treat also.
BTW, how are legally getting K? pm-me.
oh yeah, be sure to go outside every few ..... whatever. Meditate, re-program your head, relax, find some solutions if you feel the need. Have fun!!!

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Ayahuasca, Balloons, Cracker, DXM, Grateful Dead, Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Morning Glory Seeds, Nitrous Oxide, Salvia, San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports