Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Jesus
    #2200281 - 12/24/03 10:59 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

OKay, this is just a thoery and i dont want any flak from and christians this is in no way ment to be disrespectful

I saw a this thing on the history channel about mary possibly not being a virgin or somthing and it got my mind off on a tangent

The incidence of schitsophrena (sp) is about 5 per 1000 or somthing

what if jesus was schitsophrenic, completely living in his own reality.

yeah thats it

i used to be christian, and then i didnt really believe and then i became a much stronger christian tehni had ever been before.

then i lost faith and found that god existed in nature and beauty and that is what i now "worship"

just a little background

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
Re: Jesus [Re: ZippoZ]
    #2200300 - 12/24/03 11:13 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I'm a Christian, and I don't think you were disrespectful at all.

Here's what I learned about people questioning the reality of Jesus. Now, I have forgotten their names, but if someone is seriously into reading what they did, or wrote, I will attempt to find their names.

But there were a couple of Ph.D.'s who didn't believe in the existence of Jesus, who completely combed the bible in order to refute it, and ended up becoming believers.

I'm not offering this in order to persuade anyone to believe what I believe, but just to offer that there have been at least 2 people, that I have heard of, who were reputable, who attempted to refute the bible, and were, instead, converted.

Personally, I could give a fuck...no, wait a minute...that doesn't sound right.

Personally, if y'all don't want to believe in Jesus, that's your affair. Case closed. I don't care (really). I mean, not really too much.

Okay, here's how much I care. I had this discussion with a friend one night (Note to Mix: A very good friend). She doesn't believe in God at all. She's an agnostic, or atheist, or whatever that's called.

Anyways, I asked her "why not believe in God and Jesus?" I explained that if she died, if there really was a God, at least she chose correctly. If she died and there really wasn't a God, no harm, no foul.

If she chose not to believe in God and Jesus, and there was none, and she died, no harm, no foul. But if there was a God and Jesus, she would spend eternity in hell.

So that's how much I care. I had ONE conversation with a friend about "why not believe?", but I don't go around trying to convert people.

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: Jesus [Re: Frog]
    #2200317 - 12/24/03 11:21 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I believe in a god, very much so, as a mattter of faact i am sure that there is one. ia am also sure that i have a soul or spirit or whatever you call that thing that operates the bag of bones you have and leaves when your dead.

every believer in every religon believes that theirs is right and they allcant be right. i figurte that they all satrted out believeing in the same god but seperated later on in time.

i just choose to believe and worship god.

but the fact of the matter is what if jesus was a schitso, he does match the type

man i hate this new quick reply thing where you have to click the button...

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

#2200320 - 12/24/03 11:23 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Okay, I got off topic, and I apologize.

But you could be correct. If Jesus showed up today, and because we currently have the DSM IV, he would probably be classified as schizophrenic.

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#2200327 - 12/24/03 11:26 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

maybee christ came again and is a nut house?

--------------------
PEACE

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

#2200337 - 12/24/03 11:32 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

LOL!!!

But I don't personally believe that, even though I have no proof. But again, pretty funny!

--------------------

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

#2200404 - 12/25/03 12:19 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I just looked at my last response and realized that it sounded insulting, to your idea. When I said "LOL", I was laughing at the idea of Jesus being in a nuthouse, not at the idea of you thinking he might need to be put in a nuthouse.

Honestly, I'm going to get off your thread, because I can't possibly entertain this thought. But I definitely see where you're going with it, and I'll just step aside and see what y'all come up with.

--------------------

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#2200490 - 12/25/03 01:27 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

not at the idea of you thinking he might need to be put in a nuthouse.

no i do not think that he would need to be put in a nut house. not at all. and i rarely take anything as an insult.

now im sure that there are probably a few people around the globe in nuthouses because they claim to be christ, and i do not think that they should be there. i would prefer them on the street where they could be a poitive influence on society.

shit what was the point....
dude im tired, but i cant sleep, im going to go and buy some eggs and oj. peeace and lets hope the 7-11 is open

--------------------
PEACE

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #2200697 - 12/25/03 05:33 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I am alive and well, barely awake but definitely not in an insane asylum...
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Loc: there
    #2200730 - 12/25/03 06:28 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

maybee christ came again and is a nut house?

Christ comes to us every day
every day we turn him away

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: Jesus [Re: infidelGOD]
    #2200732 - 12/25/03 06:30 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

*shoves Jesus back into the closet*

No one has paid his ransom yet... I am offering your messiah for mere money! Think about it!
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #2200760 - 12/25/03 08:07 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Well, some say that enlightenment & schizophrenia are two sides of the same coin - it just depends on the way you look at it.

Just throwing that in there. Personally I think there probably was a guy called Jesus who walked the earth 2000 years ago and that he was "hip to the groove", so to speak. He was just one of those people who seem to know what the script is. I don't really believe in the immaculate conception though.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom