Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Balloons, Cracker, DXM, Gel Caps, Nitrous Oxide

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMarshmallow
Stranger

DXM Trip Report
    #2200345 - 12/25/03 01:36 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

This is going to be long, and now u have been warned. Well about a week ago me notapillow and another friend were at notapillow's house. we were just chillin waiting for the time until we can take the dxm. at about 10:30 we each drink our 4 ounce bottles of robo and chase it down with orange soda. i was surprised at how easy it was to drink and hold down. So while we waited for it to hit us me and our friend max played teenage mutant ninja turtles. Later about and hour or so later notapillow tells us he is feelin it and we should get up and jump. So not feeling it i do so. As i take my first jump a wave of sensation engulfs me. I feel as if im flying. i jump again only this time when i land it takes about 10 seconds before i stop feeling like im still rising. So we turn off the game cube and just sit and let the wonderful feelings over take us. As its starting to really get intense i lay down on notapillows futon. there i curl up in the creaves. As i try to roll out i can not get out. I am trapped and a prisoner of the comfort of the futon i lay there for what feels like an hour trying my hardest to get up but to no luck. So notapillow helps me free from me prison. After this we just proceed to kick back talk and listen to the dead. at this time i am feeling great. I am loving every long minute of the trip. later as our minds are racing we start to understand things. We found out life is like bpoard games. paticularley two. chutes and ladders, and candyland. for an explanationon these look for the post by notapillow or ask for it and ill post an explanation to that. So we are hanging out and i am moving around the house feeling gravity from all sides and then none. Time is non existant and i cant tell an hour from a minute. later notapillow goes to talk to his mom. As he is gone i can feel myself starting to peek. this is around maybe 2:00, when he comes back he tells us that as he was sitting there he started to sink into his seat and his mom was de-evolving before his eyes. As he is talking i can feel the peek hitting as i am overwhelmed and can do nothing but try to comprehend what is happening. about this time my friend max is not doing to well and is getting scared so we get him water and play slow dead tunes to calm him. despite the fact i knew he was not having fun i couldnt really grasp the fact he was trippin to hard. all i could do was sit and think. Later as i was sort of coming down i tried something notapillow had recommended, this being spinning. first i did it and i fell in love the feeling of my brain swirling around in my skull and my vision being destroyed i fell back onto the futon. I proceeded to try it again and this time blaring magic carpet ride as i spun i spun faster and faster only to realize i couldnt stop spinning and i continuid this spining for about 5 minutes before asking for help when notapillow pushed me over setting me into a world of relaxation. As i was nearing the end of my trip notapillow handed me the nitrous we had gotten earlier and i hit it only to be sent into another world where i couldnt think or feel i was feeling like i was dying because i couldnt think or feel but i embraced it only to feel a sensation of rebirth. after that nothing much happened we just layed down and i fell asleep. i have to say this was one of the trippiest nights of my life and highley reccomend dxm to others looking for a good time

--------------------
Acosta: [singing] Let's give the boy a lift. Raoul Duke: What? No! We can't stop here! This is bat country!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: DXM Trip Report [Re: Marshmallow]
    #2200358 - 12/25/03 01:44 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

good summory of events
ya that thing w/ my mom was weird i was lookin at her face and she slowly started to look more and more like a monkey
her jaw was juting outward and her head was sloping back
it was weird as fuck

a good trip i must say

--------------------

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
Re: DXM Trip Report [Re: Marshmallow]
    #2200990 - 12/25/03 04:12 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

nice trip report, sounds like you had an awesome night.  :cool:  I am thinking of trying DXM for the first time next week, I'll be sure to put on some rythmic music I can jump and dance too.

Offlinepfshroomer
MASTER OF MY DOMAIN
Male User Gallery

Loc: seeking the truth
Re: DXM Trip Report [Re: chodamunky]
    #2201443 - 12/26/03 01:04 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

haha,awesome,I had a descent DXM trip the other day.If you dont mind Marshmellow and nottapillow,about how many MG's of Dex. are in a 4 ounce bottle of ROBO?Thanks alot man,Im thinking of converting from a generic form of cough medicine(JUST A CHEAP ASS MEDICINE)to ROBO or ROBO COUGH GEL CAPS,anyways thanks for any replies!Peaceout and Have A Trippy Time,lol...peac e

--------------------
"Follow the medicine path with an open mind and a clear heart, and you will surely find inner peace and enlightenment."

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: DXM Trip Report [Re: pfshroomer]
    #2201454 - 12/26/03 01:18 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

there r 354mg od dxm in a 4 oz bottle
and 708 in an 8 oz

--------------------

OfflineMarshmallow
Stranger

Re: DXM Trip Report [Re: notapillow]
    #2203141 - 12/27/03 02:05 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

notapillow are we gunna do it again on monday? call me so we can get some robo cause we need 4 right? call me so we can plan out the details and shit

--------------------
Acosta: [singing] Let's give the boy a lift. Raoul Duke: What? No! We can't stop here! This is bat country!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Balloons, Cracker, DXM, Gel Caps, Nitrous Oxide

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports