Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineqweqaz
Break-through
Male

Loc: Sweden
DMT Experiment nr856
    #21998841 - 07/26/15 10:28 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Not really nr 856 but ive done so many trips up until this point on DMT that it feels like it.

Anyway, just wanted to share this recent experience I had last night when vaporize my DMT before going to bed. I have a lot of stuff in my apartment that are all over the place in a somewhat ordered chaos with boxes ready for move to new place etc so the place is not really optimal for tripping but hey what can you do..just go with it. Anyways there I was with oilburner loaded with 17mg of DMT crystals. I went to the kitchenarea that is visible from my triplocation(couch) and turned off the lights there to not needing to actually go there later. I went back to my couch and grabbed the pipe and put on some psytrance music as I prepared for DMT experiment/observation.

I started to slowly inhale and making sure that the DMT was not being burned and the inbreath was clean without toomuch discomfort on the lungs. Also made sure to relax my chest because it has a tendensy to tenseup out of fear/anxiety. Not sure why that is but that feeling always creeps up and it can make me nervous. Anyways I took one small hit of it just to prepare my body, held it in for 20sec and blew it out. Relaxed my body and took another one, this time a bit more. Inhaling for 1/3 of the lungcapacity and then relax with regular air makes the inhalation of DMT less stressful. Now I looked at that dark corner in the apartment where I just had turned off the light and I noticed how creepy it looked and I knew right there and then that the DMT would create this skull and bones theme to the trip..and sure enough as my inhalation of the rest of what was left in the pipe was completed the room had been altered into another type of dimension where for example the windows in my kitchen was now bigger and had a cleaner cartoonish design to them with this creepy theme. My bed had the pillow turn into an old skeleton. Now this whole trip was not scary but they had this theme to them litteraly and as I looked at it I was laughing to myself.

Next I decided I had to investigate that dark corner in the room and went up to look at it. As i aproached the windows they stilled had this other dimension to it and everything was super HD where the "framrate" was actually 3x more than ordinary reality so everything was "refreshing" faster and made the quality of everything supersharp. I tested the functionality of the window and all of it was different. Started to think how one could "theme" the DMT trip to once advantage somehow to change the reality to make changes to it more easier. Like if i wanted to paint the window i could create a theme to reality where the window is supersmall and make the painting easier..if that makes any sense.

I stood there and started the timer on my clock to time it for 10min and then stood there to observe the window change back to "normal"..however the time is too long to really see the change (almost like trying to see a plant grow..you need to speedup time to really see it moving)

By this time maybe 5min had passed and I decided to go back to triplocation, bed was empty..no old skeletons left lol.

This is something I have noticed on these levels on DMTtrips where you do not go full into the trip but take enough to modify reality slightly. DMT has this way of coating ordinary reality based on your state of mind or idea about things. The way you might look at clouds and imagine shapes as cars, animals etc. DMT does this instantly and with great detail and once your mind is locked into the state of mind it builds on it. If you take in more of DMT into your system it all shatters and dissasemble and you enter another reality.

DMT is awesome!

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports