Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?

Loc: Lost In Space
What is Dean hiding?
    #2199493 - 12/24/03 12:17 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

Re: What is Dean hiding? [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #2199543 - 12/24/03 12:39 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

""At first, Dean said he would open his records when George W. Bush did. Turns out Bush's records were open," Cutter said. "Then he said he would let a judge decide, but now he's hiding behind an attorney general he himself appointed. It really makes you wonder what he's hiding."

Obviously he must have something pretty nasty hide.

The one thing he isn't hiding, however, is his insufferable stupidity.  Only a moron would vote for him.  But since we are in the United States that might make the race a close one.

All Hail the Sanctified "Masses".  :rolleyes:

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

Re: What is Dean hiding? [Re: ]
    #2199550 - 12/24/03 12:42 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I live in a state next door to Vermont. He wasn't much of a governor.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineLearyfan
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #2199634 - 12/24/03 01:29 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Howard Dean and the Democrats became yesterday's news when they found Saddam.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month: The Remaining Few - Painted Air

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

Re: What is Dean hiding? [Re: Learyfan]
    #2199755 - 12/24/03 02:57 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

:lol:

They were yesterdays news long before that.

--------------------

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
    #2200101 - 12/24/03 11:12 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I'd like him to set precedent and open the whole lot of them...

that'll show those shrill republicans.

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

OfflineGernBlanston
unintended sideeffect

Loc: In my pants
    #2202879 - 12/26/03 10:57 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

WARNING: Editorial article from FAR-Right Wing "news" site ahead!

Believe it to be neutral and objective at your own risk!

--------------------
There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of killing innocent people.
  --  Howard Zinn

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

Re: What is Dean hiding? [Re: GernBlanston]
    #2203500 - 12/27/03 06:58 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

So check it out elsewhere. Just because you don't like the source doesn't make it incorrect. The story is well known and has been reported by other sources.

Or is that feeble response the best you can do?

Since I'm betting it is, here's other sources on the same story.

Here's another

And another

And yet another

A weak response far below you.

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: What is Dean hiding? [Re: GernBlanston]
    #2203580 - 12/27/03 09:20 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

WARNING: Editorial article from FAR-Right Wing "news" site ahead!

"news" (even in quotes!) is being too kind Gern! I found the deranged insanity of the "Dean defends Bin Laden" headline most amusing. Those guys are clearly hanging by a very thin thread  :smile:

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

Re: What is Dean hiding? [Re: Xlea321]
    #2203586 - 12/27/03 09:28 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

So you have nothing to add either?

--------------------

Anonymous

#2203665 - 12/27/03 11:01 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Apparently not.

Typical liberal diversion.

I truly hope the Democrats pin their hopes on this jackass.  George W. Bush's legacy should include pinning the Democrats ears back in a landslide victory.

The cries and moans of the liberal left will truly be melodious music to my ears.

Ha ha ha!

:lol:

Oh yeah, and fuck Clintone.

Invisiblemantis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bunker Alpha, GMC Flag
    #2208736 - 12/30/03 12:10 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Intelligent debate with no labeling or name-calling...

Politics at their finest :grin:

So he's claiming he wants a more open government while covering his own tracks? :smirk: If Dean is that hush-hush about his records, then there might be an opening for him in the Bush administration.

The democrats in the USA have become an embarassment. Fortunatley, we'll probably get to see Bush make an ass of himself (and the nation) for another 4 years. I love Bush because he's a true conservative, opposed to "big government" :lol:

Invisibleluvdemshrooms

Re: What is Dean hiding? [Re: mantis]
    #2209455 - 12/30/03 08:13 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I think you're then only one I've seen call Bush a True conservative, even if you were joking.

He's as far from being truely conservative as I've seen in a long time. The main good thing about him is he's more conservative than Gore or any of the current crop would be.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Political Discussion